To Tame A Vampire

By bbriixx03

Book 2 of the To Tame Series ************* Evan Grey soon to be Alpha of the Grey Shadow Pack has a dilemma o... More

Author's Note
Prologue ~A Tattooed Man...Sounds Legit
Chapter 1 ~Being Mean Is My Calling
Chapter 2 ~The Way I dress
Chapter 3 ~Attending School With A Vampire
Chapter 4 ~Unexpected Friend
Chapter 5 ~Too Late
Chapter 6 ~I Do Care
Chapter 7 ~Marina and the...What?
Chapter 9 ~Friendly Competition
Chapter 10 ~Winter Sports
Chapter 11 ~Second Date??
Chapter 12 ~Unforgivable
Chapter 13 ~Words Cut Deeper Than A Knife
Chapter 14 ~Evan's Downfall
Chapter 15 ~Just Mark Him!
Chapter 16 ~11 Days And Counting
Chapter 17 ~You Bastard!!
Chapter 18 ~Jealousy
Chapter 19 ~Hunters
Chapter 20 ~In Which Maggie Is Pregnant
Chapter 21 ~Don't Tell Evan!!!
Chapter 22 ~Baby Steps
Chapter 23 ~5sos or 1D
Chapter 24 ~A Day Out With Jessica
Epilogue ~Babysitting With Jared

Chapter 8 ~Sarah

5.9K 325 34
By bbriixx03

A/N Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Chapter 8 ~Sarah

Wear your tragedies as armor, not shackles ~Anonymous 

****************

Quincy's POV

It's been two weeks since Evan got attacked and I still haven't confronted his attackers. I know exactly who they are one of them is my friend a 13 year old ball of hate. She's hated the world ever since her she found out she was a child of rape. Her mother was raped at a young age and ended up pregnant with her, despite that her mother loves her dearly. But a few years ago -3 to be exact- she was raped in front of her mother and then her mother was savagely murdered. She's been through so much at such a young age I'm surprised she's kept it together. 

I knocked on her room door waiting for approval before I enter "Come in" I heard her voice. I entered and found her sitting on her bed reading a book. "Why are you here" she asked not sparing me a glance. 

"You know why I'm here" I said calmly.

She closed her book and looked at me with cold dead eyes "You want answers. Like your father did" she put her book on the side and motioned me to sit. "Well don't bother I won't answer. All you need to know is that I have my reason's and their valid" she spoke maturely. 

She was forced to grow up faster then most she has the mentality of an adult. "Why did you hurt him. I want-no I need to know" I asked. 

She hummed "I thought I already informed you that I wasn't answering" she looked bored with our conversation. 

I reached out to grab her hand but I stopped when she flinched "If your reasons are so valid why can't you answer and explain yourself" I persisted. 

She sighed "I was doing it to prove a point. No one can hurt you and get away with it" she looked out the window. "Is that all you needed" she asked. 

"No I'm not done" I said. 

She crossed her arms "Ask away. I don't have all day" 

"What was your exact objective. Did you want to kill him?" I asked a bit afraid for her answer. 

"He hurt you, Quincy. I vowed to myself to never let anyone hurt you in anyway" she said. "To answer your question no I didn't want to kill him. But that idiot Wayne had other ideas and shoved the whole liquid down his throat. I guess the saying 'If you want things done, do it yourself' is true" she explained. 

"He didn't hurt me I hurt him" I said this got her attention because she looked at me with slight interest. "I was the one who rejected him not the other way around. Next time before lashing out learn the facts"  I hissed. 

She smirked at me but her eyes remained dead and cold "If I heard correctly he tried to reject you first. You only rejected him to make him happy it's not what you wanted. So he did hurt you" she grabbed her book and opened it again. "You know the way out" she pointed to the exit. 

"Sarah you're only 13 you shouldn't be plotting to torture people it's not healthy" I sighed. 

She shrugged "That's just how I am. And why are you still here I thought I told you to leave"

"Sarah I care about you I really do and sometimes you worry me. Like what's your beloved going to say" I asked. 

She glared at me "Nothing because he'll leave me since I'm tainted"

"I know what to do" I suddenly spoke up to change the topic "I'm taking you to Evan's pack it'll be good to interact with other people and you also have to apologize" I smiled. 

Her glare hardened "I don't have to apologize" 

"Yes you do" I said

"No"

"Yes" 

"No" 

"Yes" 

"N-" I cut her off.

"Yes you do and that's an order. Let's go" I said. 

"You know spending so much time with him isn't going to make him suddenly accept you" she spoke up. 

Reality hit me like a ton of bricks 'Was I really trying to do that' I thought "I don't know what you mean" I said while looking away. 

She sighed "Don't think I haven't noticed you spending these past few weeks after school at his house" she huffed. 

"Get ready cause we're going" I ignored her comment and left her room. 

**************

We walked into Evan's pack house being escorted by a lady named Dillion "Why don't you guys wait in the arcade I'll tell Alpha Evan that you're here" she smiled. 

I nodded "Let's go Sarah" I turned back where Sarah stood with her arms crossed. 

"Oh Jared" Dillion called out to a boy around 14 to was walking by "Can you show Quincy and Sarah to the arcade" she asked politely. 

"Can't I have training right now" he said.

She glared "I'm sure you can be excused for one day. Now go" she ordered before walking off probably to get Evan. 

The boy -Jared- looked at me and then a Sarah "Vampires" he said "That's cool. Follow me" he walked ahead and I heard Sarah huff before walking behind him. I waited awhile before following "My name is Jared as you guys know what's yours" he asked once we reached the game room. 

"I'm Quincy" I smiled. I looked at Sarah but she was looking away from us "Her name is Sarah" Jared smiled and looked at Sarah. 

"Do you want to play a game" he asked her with a hopeful smile. 

"No" she brushed him off. 

His face fell and he looked crestfallen "Why not" he asked. 

She looked at him with a bored expression "I just don't want to isn't that reason enough" she asked. I sat there watching their exchange and I felt like I was intruding on their conversation. 

"No, I want a valid reason not just a simple no" he persisted. "I'm missing warrior training for this and I'm probably going to get in trouble. So the least you can do is play a game with me" he said.

"Listen" she hissed "I didn't ask you to miss your stupid training. If you leave now I'm sure you'll make it" she looked away again. 

"Fine" he huffed "I'm going. Bye Quincy it was nice meeting you" he stormed out of the room and I looked at Sarah. 

"I sent you here to make friends" I said. 

"So" she shrugged. 

"Why didn't you at least try to be his friend" I asked. 

She blushed and looked away "Because I didn't" she said shortly. 

I smirked "You like him don't you" I teased. 

She blushed even more "No, I can't possibly like someone I just met" she muttered. 

"Then your attracted to him" I teased even more. 

"No I-" she was cut off by a new voice. 

"Should I come back later or..." Evan asked.

I turned my head and I almost died by the sight in front of me. Evan stood at the door shirtless and I just couldn't stand it "Didn't your mother ever teach you manner's you can't just greet your guest half naked" Sarah glared. 

"Why does it bother you" he smirked.

"No, it's quite repulsive actually" she crossed her arms. 

He pouted "I worked so hard to get my body like this" he looked down.

"I'm sure Quincy enjoys it" she pointed out. I blushed and cleared my throat she got the hint and sighed "I'm sorry for almost killing you" she apologized. 

"All is forgiven I would try to kill my enemies to I guess" he smiled. 

"Evan do you know where we can find a boy named Jared" I asked with a smirk while Sarah glared at me. 

"Yeah I just passed him on the way here. Why?" he asked. 

"Sarah here has to apologize to him" I explained. 

"No I do not. You want me to apologize to him there's a difference" she scoffed. 

"Oh I could just mind link him and ask him to come" he smirked also. 

"I will castrate both of you if you dare call him-" Evan cut her off.

"Too late" he said smugly. 

**************

"I bet their mates" Evan whispered to me as we watched Jared and Sarah playing a game of Call of Duty. 

"I bet also" I whispered back. 

"So why'd you come here" he asked while stuffing his mouth with junk food "Not that I mind" he added. 

I shrugged "Sarah needed to apologize to you" I told him. Although that wasn't the truth I just wanted to see him. 

He scoffed "Yeah right you just missed me" he smiled. 

"No I didn't. Why would I miss you you're obnoxious and you smell" I joked. 

"Really" he smelled his armpit and frowned "I don't smell anything" 

"That's gross" I made a face at him. He suddenly smirked and lifted his arm while pulling towards him. 

"Smell my armpit and tell me if I smell" he asked. 

I squealed and pushed against his bare chest "N-No that's just gross" I squeaked. 

"If you guys are going to have sex can you do it somewhere else" Sarah suddenly spoke up.

I blushed and furthered myself from Evan "We aren't going to have sex" I told her. 

She scoffed "Yeah right" she muttered. 

I glanced at the clock "Sarah are you ready to go" I asked her. 

She stood up and nodded "Yeah" she said. 

We were walking out of the house when a voice called at us "Can I have your number" Jared asked Sarah. 

She frowned "Why" she asked. 

He laughed breathlessly "So we can text, duh" he said. 

"No" she said walking to the car and going inside. 

He frowned "Don't worry this won't be the last time you see her" I reassured. 

He nodded "Okay" he left inside and I went to my car. 

"That was rude Sarah" I said while turning on my car. 

She looked at me and I was taken aback when I saw pain in her eyes "I can't let him get to close to me. He'll just leave once he finds out I was raped" she said pain was laced in her voice. 

"No he won't" I said. 

"It doesn't matter just drive" she looked away and I sighed. 

Baby steps Quincy she'll get better soon. 

*****************

A/N I've been updating a lot mainly because I haven't updated in a while. Well BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 14.2K 39
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIS IS THE BOOK 2 OF "HIS ALPHA", CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ BO...
714K 20.3K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
SAVAGE By Jay.

Werewolf

376K 16.8K 30
BOOK 2. CRESCENT FALL PACK. He's arrogant. He's strong He's brutal He's a monster No one knows who Savage truly is, except his family, pack and clos...
37.2K 2.1K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...