The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell

182K 5.4K 410
By yanberry

++++++++Authors note+++++++++++

This chapter is dedicated to a very loyal supporter! She's an amazing person and she loves to read. Follow her and I am sure she would love to read your work. @tomarj18.

Happy Monday everyone!!!

Hope you all had a great Easter!!!

Another 100 reads! you know what that means right?

yup! here is Chapter 4! see how sweet I am ;)

enjoy!!

comment!

vote!

~~~~~Quote for the Chapter~~~~

Never regret anything that has happened in your life,

it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten

so take it as a lesson learned and move on.

-Unknown

Life is too short to wake up with regrets, so today please love someone who treats you right and forget someone who don't.

XoXo Yani

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I opened my eyes to Quinn shaking me. I took in my surroundings and realized I wasn't in my room.

"Where am I?" I asked groggily.

"You don't remember last night?" She asked, looking distraught.

I shook my head which was pounding as I tried to remember. Then it all came rushing back to me.

"Oh gosh! I think I'm gonna be sick." I got up and looked around and saw an adjoining door and ran right in, saw the toilet and fell humbly before it puking my stomach out.

Quinn came in the bathroom holding my clothes which caused me to suddenly acknowledge that I was stark naked.

I rinsed my mouth out and hurriedly put my clothes on. I felt so stupid. Bryce wasn't even here with me. He probably just left after getting what he wanted and went on to the next girl. I don't know why I was so stupid to think I was different after everything he said, its clear now that it was all a game to him.

"Where's Bryce?" I asked Quinn.

"I have no clue. We came to get you last night so we could leave after Dylan told us you went upstairs with Bryce. Ethan showed me to Bryce room so I could get you, but you were like really loud and was screaming for him not to stop, and since I didn't have a death wish, I wasn't going to be the one to break it up. We all were hanging out down stairs until we fell asleep. I just woke up and checked the time. I had called your dad and told him you were at my house and fell asleep, so he wouldn't expect you home last night. But we need to go now, or you're going to miss your flight. I haven't seen Bryce." She explained.

So Bryce really did just slept with me and left. I felt so low at the moment. I hung my head and walked straight to the car ignoring the twins as they tried to get my attention.

I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight before me as soon as I walk out onto the driveway.

Bryce was standing next to the passenger side of a car with no shirt, swim trunks riding low and the school whore had her arms around his neck and her lips plastered to his.

I saw him pull back after what felt like forever but could have been seconds and she looked back and saw me staring at them mouth wide open.

Who knew that she had the power to shatter my world with five simple words.

"You were amazing this morning" she said smirking at me with a knowing victory look, before she slipped in the car and her friend drove away.

I stood there too shock to move even though I knew Quinn and Cara were behind me and Bryce would turn around at any moment.

"Rae let's go! You so don't deserve this." Quinn said angrily yanking me in the direction of Cara's car.

But before she had even finished talking to me, Bryce had turned around dragging his hand through his hair upon hearing my name. I saw him smile at me but then it must have dawned on him that I saw and heard what happened as I was still in a state of shock and being yanked away by a crazed Quinn because his expression fell, he mutter really loud something that sounded like 'fuck' and then he started running towards me.

We all got into the car and locked doors. Cara started the car just as he got to my window and started banging on it.

"Rae do you want to talk to him or should I run the bastard over?"Cara asked, clearly no longer team Bryce.

I snapped out of my shock the last time he banged because it was so loud and told her to roll my window down.

He started talking really fast begging me not to leave and telling what I saw was not what happened but before he could go any further I put my hand up stopping him. I couldn't listen to anymore of his bullshit.

After waiting since freshman year to get my chance with him knowing he loved using women, I just thought when I got a chance it would be different.

yeah! poor stupid little niave Raelynn!

"Please just shut up and listen to me. Last Night was a mistake. I regret it all and ever meeting you. You are the worst person ever and I hope you burn in hell for the way you treat women. If I ever set eyes again on you it will be too soon. Cara go." With that we drove off leaving Bryce with a hurt expression on his face. I thought I saw sadness, anger and hurt flash through his eyes as I spoke but they were all gone in the blink of an eye before I could be sure. He was more than likely hurt because it didn't end the way he wanted it to.

But would would I be kidding. He's Bryce freaking Radley. He would probably be in bed with his next conquest by brunch!

Cara and Quinn both gave me worried glances as I sat in the back hoping the seat would swallow me. They both tried to talk to me on the way home but I just felt so used and dirty.

I don't know why, but I just expected more from Bryce after all the things he said last night. I felt my heart break piece by piece.

When Cara pulled up outside my house, we all got out the car to say our goodbyes. Cara hugged me first and I held onto her so tight.

"I'm going to miss you Rae. I wish we were all going to the same school. I'm going to come and visit you guys during thanksgiving break. Thinking about it, that sounds so far away." she started to cry and Quinn came and hugged us both and we all cried together.

"I'm gonna miss you more Cara. Well skype everyday. I promise. Quinn I'll miss you until I see you in August. I love you two so much." I hugged them a couple more times and they told me they loved me before they left.

***********************************

It's been two months now since I moved to New York. I never heard from Bryce after that night, but I still think about him. It was hard not to, considering he was my first of many things.

Quinn was still hanging out with Ethan last time I checked and told me that Bryce had left to his family house in LA already, since he was going to be going to school out there.

Ethan and Evan were both twenty-one and were seniors attending school in California she had told me one night when we were on Skype. I'm not sure how she and Ethan are going to work out since she's moving to New York today. She will be staying with my mom and I until we move into the dorms on campus in the next three weeks.

My mom was going to pick Quinn up from the airport on her way home from work, since Quinn's flight was scheduled to arrive around that time.

We were living in a four bedroom apartment on the upper west side. Living here was totally different from living in North Carolina, there was always something going on, people on the move, traffic and great stores. I haven't fully learned my way around the city as yet, but plan to explore it more with Quinn once she gets here.

Since this was a new beginning, I felt like changing something's with myself, starting with how I dress. I have come to terms with my curvy figure and I refuse to hide it anymore, especially since my boobs seems to have been growing lately. My mom took me shopping last week and I had so much fun embracing myself.

As I'm sitting there waiting, I hear the front door unlock and I run to meet Quinn, I missed both her and Cara so much and it hasn't even been that long.

"Q!" I squealed jumping on her.

She giggled and hugged me back.

"Raelynn! Can you allow us to come inside first?" My mother hissed.

I walk over and kissed her on the cheek "yeah yeah, love you too mom." I said before I grabbed Quinn and dragged her off go my room.

I looked her over and smiled. Ever since that party it's like we all found ourselves. Quinn wasn't looking nerdy like we all used to, she was looking rather hot. Yeah, Ethan was definitely good for her ego.

We spent the entire time talking and catching up, even though we skyped everyday we were apart.

The next three weeks went by in a flash as we spent them shopping for our dorm room and moving in.

During that time, I stopped thinking about Bryce and wrote him off as a past mistake. Every time I thought about him, I just became so angry and heartbroken all over again.

I don't consider that feeling to be healthy, so I just try to find things to occupy my mind and go back to my life before him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

soooo what ya think???

Raelynn is stupid?

Bryce is an ass?

tell me!!! tell me!!!!!!!

P.S. I'll be sweet this week and upload chapter 5 after 50 reads or by Thursday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 106K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
205K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
458K 14.8K 44
What would be simple for most people: go to their dream college, get a good education, pursue the career of their dreams, and fall in love along the...
53.1K 1.1K 24
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...