Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

The lovebirds

2.8K 126 200
By friking-awsom-kitten

Real quick listen to me
This person has drawn Kim and James and it is so cool! So precious.
Mysterious_Ink_Slime
It's in their book on their profile if you want to check it out

Valerie put her hands on her hips as her eyes followed Danny walking towards the goth. She'd heard the fight from before and wondered how this would turn out.

Tucker appeared next to her. "This is a lot like how you and Sam used to fight." He grinned. "Glad he's making the right choice this time."

She rolled her eyes. "You mean I was the wrong one?"

"Well you did dump him."

"It would have worked out if I had known!!" She huffed. The shook her head. "It would've worked out," she mumbled to herself.

She halfturned to see Tucker wiggling his eyebrows at her. She pushed his face away. "No."

"Aw common, Val. Don't you want a little of this unique specimen."

"Unique is right. I've never seen such a stuck up, impulsive flirt."

He crossed his arms. "That's harsh, Valerie."

Danny jumped over a rock and side stepped a bush. "Hey Sam?" She didn't move. "You ok?"

She was standing at the edge of the island. Her arms wrapped around her chest. He stepped up next to her. "Sam?"

She was staring intensely at the 'horizon' of the Ghost Zone. She glanced at him and he caught the glazed expression she wore. "We need to talk."

He blinked but nodded. He plopped down and waited for her to do the same. When she didn't, he looked up at her.

She uncrossed her arms and sighed. "Danny....are we friends?"

He gaped at her for asking such a thing. She appeared sincere so he cleared his throat. "Of course we're friends, Sam. Did someone tell you we weren't? Was that why you were fighting with Melissa?" He frowned and tensed. If that girl had said anything....

Sam pursed her lips but shook her head. "No. It wasn't...like that. She just pointed out that....we were just friends."

Danny cocked his head. He stretched his arms behind him and leaned on them to get a better look at the girl. "What are you saying."

She twirled her hand in the air. Danny had never seen her so nervous. "It's just, we've been friends for how long? Thirteen...fourteen years? I don't remember a time before you and Tucker. I can't imagine a time without you. It's just impossible for me to think that for a few years I didn't even know you...both of you."

Danny pushed himself up as she talked. He inspected her face. Her eyes flew from one object to the other, looking everywhere but him.

He didn't know why she was getting so sentimental. "Yeah...me neither. Why- why are we talking about this?"

She licked her lips. Some of her black lipstick came off. "We know each other so well. We basically know everything about the other's life. We know how Tucker once had this one girlfriend but he dumped her because she was a vegan. We know that you had once stolen a vase as a kid and kept it in your closet ever since, terrified the police would get you. You know that I used to love chicken as a kid."

Danny smirked slightly but quickly swallowed it. He also knew her punches could crack his ribs. "You have also been with me at the accident. You've helped me. You've seen me at my weakest and strongest."

Sam nodded. She looked at him for the first time in their whole conversation. "You have also seen me at worst. When I was past crying and close to depression. I would have hit the bottom if you hadn't helped me up."

Danny smiled.

Her breath hitched. She felt slack. Wasn't he supposed to do this? Why was she doing it dammit. But she knew he wouldn't even know what to do. Sam took a deep breath. "I just want us to be more than friends, Danny." She looked down, unable to meet his eyes.

Danny stayed quiet. He blinked down at the girl. His face redened in shock. She wanted...them to be..more than..? She... Sam. His breath came in short gasps. She was still looking down.

He turned his gaze up, unbelieving.

After a few minutes Sam grew more nervous. Why wasn't he saying anything?! She frowned and looked back up. She found him sitting at the edge of the cliff. His feet dangling of the edge. He smiled up at her and patted his side.

Sam was completely confused. She sat down and watched her feet dangle into the abyss below her. Heights didn't scare her. Neither Danny or Tucker. Not after all the scarier things they had gone through.

"Sam?"

The girl was startled by his sudden voice. She glanced at him, her hair hung from her head and she pushed it out of her face.

He was looking in front of him. Then he turned to her, mischief in his eyes. "Do you know what my jumpsuit is made of?"

Sam gaped. She gasped. Then her throat exposed a chuckle. She grinned evily. "I'll show you what mine is made of." She leaned forward.

Danny did too. "You aren't wearing a jumpsuit?" He mumbled.

"That can be arranged."

She closed her eyes as their lips connected.

They scooted closer until their bodies were pressed closely.

Danny felt lightweight. He had never felt so thrilled. Adrenaline rushed through his veins.

They separated and stared at each other's eyes. Sam smiled.

"Boyfriend material?"

He hummed. "Yeah."

Sam frowned. "Umm Danny?" She looked down, then yelped.

Danny followed her gaze and gasped. They were floating several meters off the ground. "Whoa" he felt Sam begin to slip and held her tighter.

All the students were standing there, gaping up at the kissing teenagers. Along with the halfa's parents and cousins.

Danny chuckled as Sam went red. "Umm hi?"

Many catcalled and whistled. Star held her phone. Chelsea pulled a face as Richard made kissy noises at her. Tucker looked like a child on Christmas and Valerie punched his arm. Dani gagged as Damien snorted and smiled. David crossed his arms as he grinned at them.

Sam spotted Melissa. The girl pursed her lips but sighed when Sam looked at her. She nodded defeatedly.

Sam smiled when she saw Dorian's light next to David. She had the feeling he was giving her a thumbs up.

Danny blushed as he realized they had been spying on them.

He landed and let go of Sam.

Star held up her phone. "Can we get another kiss? First one was kinda blurry."

Danny bit his lip as Sam put her hands on her hips. "You weren't supposed to see the first one at all."

Danny brushed his hair back. "Yeah. That was kinda private."

Maddie smiled at the couple. Then she frowned. "Just letting you know, Danny. She's not allowed in your room alone anymore."

Danny blushed. "Mom! We are only teenagers."

Tucker smirked. "Exactly her point."

Jack put a heavy hand on the boy's shoulders. "Ah. The times. I remember when your mom and I dated. Great times. We were so young. We went to the movies a lot in one of those drive in theaters. We didn't pay much attention to the film..."

Danny pushed him away. "Alright. I get it. Can we just go?" He pleaded them.

Richard shook his head. "This is too good."

Dash and Kwan whistled. "Fenton's got a girlfriend."

Paulina rolled her eyes. "I always knew those two losers would get together." Star nodded.

Maddie smiled and turned. "Dani? Can you show you the way?"

"Sure, Mrs. Fenton." Dani followed her gladly.

Maddie patted her head. "You can call me mom now, sweetie." The clone grinned.

The others left too and Danny and Sam trailed behind.

Danny glanced at her. "So we're a couple now? Is it official?"

Sam rolled her eyes. "I thought I had made it official enough when I kissed you. What else do you want? A contract?"

He waved his hands. Nope. That's ok. Just making sure."

Tucker appeared in between them. His grin looking like it could split his face in two. "Now I can say it without you two shouting at me."

Sam frowned at him. "Tucker don't you da-"

"Loooooooovebirdsssss."

Sam slapped him up the head. He yelped. "But it's true!"

"Doesn't make it any less annoying," Danny said smiling as he crossed his arms. Then he stood still and held his friends back with one hand.

"Danny what." Sam stopped when she saw his breath fog. She didn't know what was so special about it. "Why are we stopping."

The raven haired boy frowned. "This is different." He took a cautious step as he inspected his surroundings.

Then a loud snap was heard and Tucker yelped as he felt something sharp cut in his leg.

He opened his eyes to see a large bear trap halfshut around his leg. It was pretty big and the dark skinned boy was standing at the edge of it. It the middle stood Danny.

His arms outstretched and straining to hold the trap open.

The classmates in front of them looked back in shock. "What was that?" "A trap?" "WE'RE SURROUNDED!"

Danny spread his arms more and grunted as it cut into his skin. "Tuck? You out?"

Tucker noticed Sam behind him as she helped him remove his leg. He jumped out. "Yeah. Do your thing."

Danny let go and flew out on top. The trap snapped shut under him.

Damien ran up to them. "What happened?"

Danny flew down to Tucker as he explained. "A bear trap. A big one. Skulker must have left it here."

Tucker shook his head an sat down. "Bear traps aren't Skulker's thing. Too old fashioned for him."

The humans gathered around the trap and the injured boy. Maddie finally made it to her son. "Are you injured?!"

Danny shook his head. "I'm fine but Tucker got caught."

"I will get the first aid kit. Try to stop the bleeding."

"I got this." Danny stopped her and placed his hands around the boy's leg. It was soon covered in frost and Tucker relaxed.

Mikey leaned forward and grabbed some of the snow. He inspected it closely. "That's so awesome. We could collect a lot of that and use it to heal others when you aren't around."

Danny shook his head as he and his friend stood up. "It melts, and the water doesn't have any healing abilities, in case you're wondering."

The trio walked past the trap cautiously and the others left too. Sam was very wary of it. Why was there a bear trap in the middle of nowhere. Why did Danny's ghost sense off? What if someone else had gotten caught?

She shook her head to get rid of those thoughts. Danny would have saved them. She smiled. Her Danny.

When they got close to the ship they paused. There were still many plates littering the ground and other junk.

Maddie turned to the group. "Let's clean up and then Dani can show us to her friend. Danny, I'm sure you can arrange transportation for you and your cousins?"

Danny looked around at his pets and nodded slowly.

Maddie clapped her hands. "Good. Now everyone clean up and get ready to leave."

Chelsea huffed as she talked to Melissa. "Why do we always have to clean up."

"We made a mess, so we clean it up, Chels," Melissa said. "It's only fair."

Chelsea huffed but then she grinned. "Hey. What did you think of Danny and that goth girl getting together?"

Melissa didn't respond.

"Aw common. I know you liked him." Chelsea turned to talk to her but hesitated. Melissa had stopped a little behind her. Chelsea walked back. "Hey watsup."

She stopped when she felt something heavy on her neck. She looked down to find a round necklace. That wasn't hers?

Chelsea frowned and got closer to Melissa.

The girl didn't move.

Chelsea realized she was frozen mid step. She frowned and waved her hand in front of her face. "Girl?"

She looked around and found everyone in the same situation. Even the green swirls of the Ghost Zone were on a stand still. It looked as if the world had been set on a pause.

Chelsea gasped. "It's the apocalypse, I knew it."

"On the contrary, Chelsea."

The girl snapped around to stare at a toddler in a purple cape. He had no legs and was holding a scepter. He would have reminded Chelsea of the other young ghost, Youngblood, if it wasn't for the serious look he wore accentuated by the scar running across his left eye.

"We are on frozen time."

Heyyyyy my peeps
I really really really hope you didnt get too confussed by dannys way of asking Sam to be his grilfriend. It was too good a chance to pass.

So im guessing you know which ghost it isss.
Told ya id do my best to get him here.

And what do you think that trap is doing there. Why did dannys ghost sense go off.

Btw

Im going to a camp the whole week and im not sure if they have wifi or if i will have the time to write 😇

So ill just leave this here and disappear for a week

💃byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.1K 19
What happens when Danny and Sam(rulers of the Ghost Zone) have to go on a field trip with their entire English class and Jack and Maddie. Will their...
1.7K 52 53
Set immediately after the end of the series, Danny's life has become entirely more complicated now that he's revealed his secret identity to the enti...
18.9K 563 13
Danny Phantom has been raised by ghosts in the Ghost Zone ever since he was discovered as a baby by Pandora. One day during a fight with a mysteriou...
142K 2.7K 27
Danny and his two best friends Tucker and Sam are going on a field trip to the Ghost Zone. Danny's parents Maddie and Jack are hosting the field trip...