That Girl || D.va x Genji

By dearful

I've had my eyes on this girl - long silky brown hair draping over her perfect body, honey brown eyes I can m... More

โ™ก
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24**
25
26
27**
28
29
30
31**
32

06

993 19 11
By dearful

The anger boiling in my chest as I quickly glance at Hana. Her eyes wavering and a dark shadow washes over them. Her hand trembling by her side as I click my tongue, pushing the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK HANZO." I yell as the two scramble to pull the sheets over them.

"What now Genji?" Hanzo's voice irritated as I move to the side, revealing a stiff Hana. 

Her expression pale as I watch her try to flutter her tears away as she looks at the two. Hanzo only stares at her - his expression unmoved. Does this asshole even have a heart? 

I glare at Angel who seems to not feel bad either. 

"You don't deserve the name Angel you bitch." I growl at her as she gasps. 

"Don't say that to her Genji!" Hanzo now angry but I didn't care. 

"Fuck you. Tell Hana everything now!" I scream annoyed as Hana purses her lips, not moving an inch. 

Hanzo glares at me as he sighs. His slender fingers running through his jet black hair. 

"Hana. It's exactly what it looks like." His voice nonchalant. 

He could at least pretend to feel sorry for what he did - but he isn't. 

"The guys made a bet that I couldn't get you to go out with me and I wanted to prove them wrong. That day at the coffee shop...I planned that whole scene." He now chuckles as he stares into her eyes. "To think you would fall for such a trap is pathetic. Do you really think love is like the ones you read in books?" 

A sly grin on his face as her tears now overflow. 

"You ass." I grumble between my clench teeth, my fist balled up ready to hit him. 

"I'm sure you know that our relationship was nothing but play time for me." His words low as I see her bite her lower lip. Her hands trembling by her side as she tries to process everything. 

"Thanks for giving your virginity to me by the way." He winks at her with a disgusting grin. 

Fucking asshole. 

I growl as I storm towards him my fist in the air ready to punch him in the face. Hanzo's eyes looking over to my raised fist as he doesn't seem phased. 

"Punch me, I'll only continue to live this way." He smirks as my eyes widen from his words. 

The adrenaline in my body lighting me up as I aim my fist toward his cocky face.

Hana quickly runs over pulling my hand back that was a mere inch away from this prick. 

"S-Stop." She whispers to me as my anger only boils higher.

"Why." I try to not sound too angry at her. 

"It's not worth it...you heard him. He'll only continue to act like this." She sobs between words as a wave of sadness washes over me. Her tiny hands holding my muscular arm back. From her grip she's probably putting every ounce of her weight on me. 

I click my tongue and punch Hanzo with my other hand, spitting on his floor and tightly gripping onto Hana's wrist pulling her out of the room. I make sure to slam his door shut. 

My heart beating rapidly like I'm running a marathon as I lead her outside of this shit hole of an apartment. 

"G-Genji, my wrist." She whispers as I quickly release her. A clear red mark on her fragile body. 

"Sorry..." I whisper to her as she rubs her wrist to sooth the pain. I ruffle my emerald green hair and sigh in the cold air. "Things weren't suppose to play this way." I mumble as her puffy eyes look up at me.

"What do you mean? D-Did you know?" Her voice heartbroken as I look at her eyes, my lips pursed into a fine line. 

"I was planning to call you after my classes to tell you about this...but you beat me to it." I answer her with a low voice. 

She stands there quietly, her brows furrowed. 

"I just...I just don't understand why he treated me this way. I gave him my whole heart and he-" Hana begins to cry again. Her words jumbling together as she sobs loudly. 

What do I do?! I panic inside as I hover my hand behind her back, fighting my mind as I pull her close,  embracing her tightly. She continues to sob on my shirt as I slowly rub her back hoping this is comforting her.

My hand slowly going numb from the cold air. But I fight through it, Hana's in much more pain right now. Her sobbing trailing into silence as I feel her shift under me. 

"T-Thank you Genji." She hiccups as her red puffy face looks up at me. 

Damn, even if she's a crying mess she still looks adorable. 

"Y-Yeah, anytime." I muster a sentence to her. 

"I should get going...I need some time alone." She whispers below me as I loosen the embrace, putting my hands in my pocket. 

"Ok, call me if you need anything." I say to her as she gives me a slight smile and nod. 

She quickly leaves me alone as I watch her figure shrink the farther she ran off. I turn around to look at the apartment. 

"Ugh." I decide to walk over to my car instead and drive over to Lucio's pad. 

- - - - 

"You gave me a surprise pulling up on my driveway." Lucio says as he hands me a can of soda.

"Sorry for not telling you in advance." I say to him as I crack open the soda, a soft 'hiss' escaping the open can.

"No worries man. I'm your bro' you can count on me to open my door for you." He chuckles as he hops over the couch and sits beside me. "So, why are you here anyway?"

I groan and look at him. "Shit hit the fan, man." 

His lips shaping an 'O'. 

"How bad?" He asks.

"Bad. Hana caught him in the act." 

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT." He shouts as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah...I didn't expect a turn in events either. I was walking home getting ready to call her but the door was already unlocked because that horny bastard didn't lock the door." I sigh and frown from remembering Hana's stiff reaction. 

"I just hope she's thinking rational after everything..." I mumble.

Lucio nods his head beside me as he frowns as well. "Shit hurts. Being cheated on and not only finding out but seeing it." 

I stare at my soda can wondering how Hana is holding up. 

"What are you going to do about Hanzo now?" Lucio asks as I shrug.

"I don't want to see his face right now. But that's a bit difficult when I live with him." I run my fingers through my hair, stressed. 

"Hey man, if you need somewhere to crash I have a spare room. As long as you don't mind seeing different girls around here and there." Lucio winks as I roll my eyes chuckling.

"Nah, man. I can't do that to you. This is your bachelor house." I pat his shoulder. "Thanks for the offer though." 

Lucio shrugs. "The offer is always on the table if you need it." 

I grin at him as he hands me a controller.

"But, let's distract your mind for now with a little game time." A wide grin on Lucio's face as I take the controller.

"Don't whine if I kick your ass then." I chuckle as he scoffs.

"In your dreams pretty boy." 

- - - - 

The sound of an alarm I'm not used to blares beside me as I groan.

"Lucio." I grumble as he grumbles as well. 

"Fuck, where's that phone at?" Lucio rubs his face as his eyes stay closed while he moves his hand around on the coffee table.

The two of us fell asleep in his living room from watching late night movies. 

I sit up and ruffle my hair as I grab his phone off the coffee table, turning the alarm off.

"Thanks man." His voice tired as he rolls over and catches a few more z's. 

I laugh at Lucio's laziness as I get up and walk over to the bathroom to freshen up. I grab a new toothbrush from the packaging out from his toothbrush holder and turn on my phone to missing calls and texts from the asshole.  

"Where are you?" "Hey, don't ignore my calls." "You ass." "I'm bunking over at Angel's from now on. My keys on the kitchen counter. Have fun with that bitch." 

I roll my eyes and click my phone off and continue to brush my teeth. A tired expression reflecting back to me from the mirror. I wonder how Hana's holding up....

- - - -

Lucio and I scramble to get to math class as Jesse stares at the two of us.

"Did you guys hang out with each other last night and didn't invite me?!" He whines and dramatically places a hand over his chest. "I'm hurt." 

I roll my eyes as Lucio and I sit in our seats. 

"Lucio tell him." I say as Lucio grins.

"Aw yeah, I can tell the gossip this time." 

After catching Jesse up with the events, he seems more angry than Lucio and I put together.

"What's wrong man?" I ask him worried as he growls in his seat.

"It's one thing to cheat on a girl but to take something so special to her away without even truly loving her is another thing. And you said he flaunted taking her virginity away?" Jesse's eyes filled with anger as he looks at me.

"Yeah...Fucked up isn't it?" I murmur as Jesse crosses his arms huffing and puffing.

"Can we kick his ass?" Jesse questions as I stay silent. 

"I don't think kicking his ass is going to make him change his ways." I answer quietly as the professor walks in greeting everyone.

My eyes scanning the room and not finding Hana.

"She's not here today..." I whisper as the guys scan the room as well.

"Maybe she'll come late?" Lucio says.

"Yeah...maybe." I mumble. 

It wasn't like Hana to miss class. I remember when she had a horrible cold and she still forced herself to come to school. I pull my phone out of my pocket but there is no call or text from her. I rub the screen and bite my lower lip. 

You're okay right, Hana?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.3K 38
Haida has always had feelings for Retsuko, but it wasn't until he got back from the hospital when he officially asked her out. The two of them quickl...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...