Mckono

By Sn1perAJ

Steve and Kono have been together in secret for 2 years. They had hid the relationship from everyone includi... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6

chapter 5

666 14 5
By Sn1perAJ

1 month later
Steve's pov
Kono was now 4 months pregnant, she was starting to show now too.

I was nervous but excited to become a dad.

I also knew i needed to make me and Kono a real family i had always wanted to propose to her but held it off as no one else had known about our relationship.

Now our family know and nothings holding me back from asking her to marry me and being able to be a real family for our little peanut.

All i had to do was get some help to make sure its perfect.

And i got the perfect little princess to help me picl out the perfect ring.

30 minutes later
I picked up Grace and told danny why i needed her help.

We drove round to all the jewellery shops in town to look at engagement rings.

"Uncle Steve this is it!" She shouted excitedly pointing to a ring.

I walk over and looked at the ring she was pointing to and it was stunning.

"See Gracie this is why i brought you along, it's perfect " i said with a smile.

She smiled and i asked the man behind the desk to pull it out.

"Do you know the size you need" he asked.

"No but i did take this" i said handing him one of Kono's rings grace had gotten of her, by saying she loved the look of it and wanted to show her mom to see if she can get one.

The man took it and got the size i would need for Konos finger.

After a few minutes he handed the ring back to me and got the right size for the engagement ring.

After paying for the extremely expensive ring i put it safely in my pocket and we left.

"I think yoy deserve some shave Ice for all the help today" i said to grace.

She smiled and nodded. "I definitely deserve some" she said and i laughed.

We wen't and got lots of shaved ice and i texted danny to get chin and meet us at mine.

We eat our shaved ice as i drove us to my house.

20 minutes later
We were all at mine, Kono was out getting some food shopping done so it gave us time to talk about my proposal.

Kono's pov
I was currently out shopping and getting food i was moving in to Steve's permanently now and could sell my house, i only lived in my house like a couple days a week to help keep mine and Steve's relationship hidden.

It was nice to finally call Steve's house home.

An hour later
I got home and Saw Danny's car and Chin's bike in the drive way and smiled.

I got out the car and got all the bags and headed inside.

"Guys?!" I shout when i didn't seem them.

"Hi aunt Kono" i heard Graces voice say from behind me.

I looked over. "Hey Grace" i said and smiled.

She helped me take the bags to the kitchen and helped me unpack it all and put it away.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Outside" she said.

Once we got everything away we headed outside.

I froze as i stood outside shocked.

Steve was standing in the sand in a suit and written in the sand was the words 'Will You Marry Me' i was in shock.

I saw grace smile watching me as steve walks over.

I looked at him with tears as he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

The ring was stunning and i was overwhelmed.

"Kono will you do me the honour and make me the happiest man on earth amd marry me" he said.

I nod crying. "Yes...Yes" i said.

He smiled and slowly slides the ring on to my finger and stood up.

I leaned in and kissed him wrapping my arms round him.

"SHE SAID YES" i hears grace scream and me and Steve pulled away laughing.

After all the congratulations we got from Grace Danny and Chin, and after a good meal me and Steve were alone.

"Best day ever" i whispered in his ear as we lay in bed together.

He tightened his arms round me.

"I love you and I've been holding out on asking you because no one else knew now they know, we can be a real family and the added bonus of our peanut" he said.

"I love you too Steve and i can't wait to be able to say you are my husband" i said smiling.

After awhile Steve had drifted of to sleep and i stayed awake alittle longer looking at the ring and rested the hand on my bump.

"Best day ever" i whispered again this time to myself before being pulled down in to sleep beside Steve.

A few days later
We we're just finishing up our case and had located our kidnapper, the suspect had kidnapped 3 young kids and it had taken us a while to track them down.

After a long day we had managed to track them to an old warehouse.

Me and Chin were going in the back while Danny, Lori and Steve were going in the front.

"Are you ready" Steve said through the earpiece.

"Ready" me and chin said at the same time.

"On my mark" Steve said.

"GoGoGo" He said a few minutes later.

Me and chin rushed in the back as they went in the from and surrounded our suspect.

"Five-0 hands in the air" I heard Steve shout.

Our suspect jumps grabs his gun and started shooting in Their direction.

Danny had started shooting back While i watched as Lori just stood there.

Me and chin opened fire on our suspect but before we could hit him i watched in horror as Steve's head suddenly snapped Back and he Drops to the floor.

"STEVE" I screamed just as Danny took down our suspect with 3 bullets to the chest.

I ran over to Steve and dropped to my knees, a pool of blood was already under Steve's head.

"NoNoNo Steve" i cried.

I moves my hands over his head trying to fine when the bullet had hit him, But their was so much blood i couldn't see where it was coming from.

I saw Danny on the otherside of Steve's body feeling for a pulse, this isn't happening i can't lose him, not now, not ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
79.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...