Rants/Random Thoughts

By FangirlBuisness

Title speaks for itself. More

Rants/Random Thoughts
Stressed Out, Random

Spring Break. Yayy

12 0 0
By FangirlBuisness

Is it bad that I spent my first night of spring break in a pool with my two best friends listening to a playlist consisting of Bruno Mars, Panic! At The Disco, Blood on the Dancefloor and Taylor Swift. The best part is I got to see my friends make out as I'm there floating around with Starbucks. Forever alone anyone? Anyways, I'm not posting the story. I'm most likely going to rewrite it and post that. But whatever, not like that's gonna be read. So, what's your spring break plan? If you already had your break what'd you do? Keep me entertained. Bye, and see you on the other side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
32.1K 668 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
83.9K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
26.7K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........