memories ➩ carrison

By justjedithings

NEW: In which Carrie & Harrison have been married for 9 years and live in New York with their children until... More

ONE ; PEPPERMINT
TWO; DR.KIMBLE
THREE; SANTA CLAUSE
FOUR; ORANGE JUICE
FIVE; CHRISTMAS EVE EVE
SIX; CHRISTMAS EVE ( 1985 )
SEVEN; CHRISTMAS EVE PART 2
EIGHT; CHRISTMAS
NINE; PICNIC
ELEVEN; WHEN HARRY MET CARRIE
TEN; NEWS
TWELVE; MEMORIES
FOURTEEN; NEW YEARS
FIFTEEN; BUBBLE BATH
SIXTEEN; BIRTHDAY ACCIDENTS
SEVENTEEN; ANOTHER HOSPITAL
EPILOGUE
UPDATE

THIRTEEN; HOME AGAIN

178 12 10
By justjedithings

"Alright, who wants chicken?" Harrison questioned his three children who impatiently sat at the vintage dining table while Harrison cooked chicken and rice in the kitchen.

"Me!" Kathleen exclaimed shooting up her arm as Harrison brought a small piece of chicken on a petite plate to Kathleen who smiled up at her father as he slipped the plate in front of his youngest.

"Harry, I need you!" Carrie shouted from her and Harrison's bedroom. Harrison as soon as he heard his wife sprinted to their bedroom finding his wife looking at herself in the large mirror.

"I can't find my shoes." She told him looking for her "misplaced" shoes in their large closet.

"Hmm." He told her wrapping his arms around her waist from behind her before pressing a kiss to her neck.

"Harrison.. do you know where my shoes are?" She asked him turning around from his embrace and glared at him crossing her arms.

"Uhh, which shoes are you looking for?" He asked her as she walked to the closet bending down and getting her black shoe and held it in front of him.

"Oh those... yeah I don't know." He told her before he tried to walk out of the room right before Carrie grabbed his arm.

"Babe, where did you put it?" She asked him knowing her husband didn't want her to go to an interview she had with Johny Carson.

"But I don't want you to go.." He told her as she laughed at him looking down and pretending to pout.

"I'm just going to California. You and the kids will be fine." She told him before she pointed her finger at him while Harrison went to the bathroom and got the missing black shoe from behind the trash can.

"Your so childish!" She told him before she brought the shoe to the marble sink rinsing off the dust from it. "How long as it been there?"

"About a week.." he told her before seeing her angry impression. "I'm kidding two days!"

"It better have!" She said before she went to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Now you be good." She told him earning a laugh from Harrison as he snaked his arms around her waist.

"Did you pack my lunch mommy?" He joked as he laughed out loud as leaned in and gave her a slow kiss.

It seemed like eternity before she pulled away and shoved her foot in her shoe as she glanced at her navy watch that matched her navy sophisticated dress.

"Please don't forget to feed my kids!" She said as she ran as fast as she could in her heals to the kitchen where she met her kids who were earring their dinner.

"I love you all.. and you better be good for you father." She said as she showed them all with kisses.

"But we're always good mommy." Zack said earning a glare from Carrie as she walked out of the door before Harrison walked behind her shutting the door.

"What about me?" He asked her as she laughed.

"I thought our moment in the bathroom was enough?"

"Never." He told as he wrapped his arms around her neck as they started a now slow and passionate kiss with as much love as he could put in.

"Mmm." She moaned into his mouth before he pulled away as he heard a dog bark who was being held by a runner who gave a kind wave.

"Now you better not intimidate Johnny .. Alright?" He told his wife half jokingly who had the gift at stealing the spotlight at interviews.

"Your so funny!" She told him before she opens the car door and driving down the long driveway.

- - -

"Dad, mom's on!" Justin shouted at Harrison who walked out of his bedroom cleaned and shaved with a his pajamas on.

"and tonight's guest star is the worlds most famous princess.. well should I say galaxy princess.. Carrie Fisher Ford!" Johnny Carson exclaimed as Carrie came out from behind a curtain waving at the audience who gave her a standing applause.

"Well, that was fun!" She said as she exhaustedly laid on the couch by Johnny Carson.

He laughed at her comment before he folded his hands on his desk before glancing at Carrie who took a sip of her coffee on the wood table.

"How was the plane ride?" He asked her as she looked at him before she crossed her leg over her other one.

"It- it was great!" She exclaimed laughing towards the crowd as she was trying to catch her breathe.

"How's the family?" He asked her as she smiled at the mention of her family.

Harrison had scooted closer towards the t.v now staring at his wife's beauty.

"They are wonderful." She told him as she laid her hand gently on the desk. "My youngest is about to turn 5.." she said as she grimaced her bare teeth at the audience as they all chuckled.

"Wow the big five!" He exclaimed as she nodded her head.

"How's Harrison.. is he saving the galaxy?" He questioned her as there were a few laughs in the audience .

"Well actually he's saving a Amish women and her young son in "Witness you may have seen the it?"

"Yes, that was absolutely a thriller!" He exclaimed while there was clapping in the audience.

Harrison grinned at the t.v

"Is he building anything?" He asked her as she rolled her eyes at the audience.

"Well he wants to move to Wyoming and buy a ranch and maybe build a barn?" She said shrugging.

"Oh wow." Johnny said as glanced at the audience raising his eyebrows.

"Yup, I just hope my kids want to go." She told him.

"I want to move to a farm!" Justin exclaimed at Harrison now leaving his spot on the floor and joining him on the couch.

"It's not a farm, Justin." He said chuckling at his son. "It's a ranch in Wyoming maybe with a barn next to it if your old man can build it."

"Mom would never let you hold a barn." Justin told him making Harrison feel stupid knowing that he was probably right.

"Yeah your right."

"Daddy, I can't sleep." Kathleen said coming into the room rubbing her eyes as she walked to the couch as Harrison helped and picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"Your supposed to be asleep young lady." He told her as she moaned not wanting to go to sleep.

"Wanna watch your mommy?" He asked her as they saw that it was on commercial break and they hadn't missed anything.

"Yeah!" She said joyfully as Harrison pulled a blanket over his two kids as Justin laid his head lazily on Harrison's shoulder.

Harrison smiled at his son and daughter before he thought nothing will ever change again..

FOR NOW.. MUWAHA..WELL OKAY IVE BEEN ABSENT! I'M SO SORRY I'VE HAD A PLAY AND IT'S BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH ALL THE DRESS REHEARSAL'S AND PERFORMANCE'S! BUT IM BACK AND I SHOULD BE UPDATING REGULARLY SINCE TONIGHT'S ARE LAST SHOW! ILY YOU GUYS AND IM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND I CAN'T FORGET THE COMMENTS. XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 602 30
After his wife gets into a life threatening car accident, Mike and Carrie are forced to start their whole marriage over.
35.4K 2.1K 25
Married couple, Scott and Mitch, get into a tragic car crash that results in memory loss. Will they find the love they had before?
257K 4.1K 112
Carolina Panthers superstar Harrison Ford meets NFL sportswriter Carrie Fisher during media day. Unknown to Carrie, Harrison secretly likes her. He i...
3.1K 121 14
A Harrison Ford fanfic. You're 16 years old and just moved to Chicago where you go to school. You bump into a guy. The beginning of your romance wit...