Plus Size Twins World

By imJustJuJu

A story of two plus size twins making it in a new school and high-school romance. It's not your ordinary thug... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Muzik's Chapter
Chapter 15
Melody Chapter
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not a Chapter
Chapter 21
Muzik Chapter
Chapter 22
The Proposal
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
not an update...

Chapter 7

5.3K 181 6
By imJustJuJu

I cried in Jace arms all night. I use to always block out the past and the pain with a smile. But to hear and see my sister break because of What happened to us brought back the pain in me.

"Baby I need you stop crying because from now on I will always be here to protect you. You are smart dayum beautiful and funny. You have the prettiest smile I have ever encountered and I believe you're sexy even on you're worst day. I'm in love with you. And I vile to do any and EVERYthing to make you happy." he rocked me and kept kissing my forehead. We stayed silent because there was no words left to say.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"Of course" he said I laid down and laid behind me then pulled me close. After about 5 minutes I was out.
8 a.m.

"My Duchess wake up." I felt kisses on my face. I giggled and swatted him away.

"Yes Jace?"

"Get up we going to breakfast" he lifted me up and put me in a hot bubble bath. "Now I already picked out your clothes and you're matching me today." I nodded Okay "I will be back at 10 be ready okay".

"Okay" I said flicking water at him.

♥♥♥Melody POV ♥♥♥

I woke up to feel Mario sleeping next to me. I leaned and kissed his lips. He smiled, stretched, and yawned.

"Good Morning Goddess" he kissed my lips.

"I was thinking we should do a breakfast date just the two of us." I said twirling my hair in my finger.

"How about we spend the entire day together?" he pulled me into his lap.

"I love that idea" I said snuggling close.

"Okay I'm gonna go home and wash my nuts and get dressed. I should be back by 10 or 10:30 Okay" he kissed my lips and lifted me up placing me on the bed. He slipped on his pants and shoes. "Alright Goddess I'm out" he hugged me and left. I laid back smiling. My heart is truly in a better place. I ran to my sister room and she was doing her make-up.

"Somebody has a hot date." I said kissing her cheek.

"Yeah and this fool picked my clothes out." we both laughed.

"Well I do to so I need you fix my lashes. All that crying got them slipping" I laughed and she turned to hug me.

"I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl stop. There is nothing to be sorry about. Stuff happens. Now can we go back to being happy I'm finna take a shower I will be back later." I turned back to my room but went to the bathroom.
20 minutes later

I feel so refreshed I looked in the mirror brushed my teeth washed my face. Done, went to my room dried off and lotioned up.
I love the way you make me feel
I love it
I love it

"Hello?"

"Wear something yellow okay"

"Okay."

"K love you"

"I love you too" I sang in his ear I could hear him smile. Then we hung up. I went to my closet grabbed my yellow skinny jeans a white and blue long sleeve high/low button up and my white and blue with yellow bottom heels. I put on my black bra and panties.

"Zikky I'm ready!" I called. She came in looking very pretty. Dressed in red baggy pants but form fitting at the legs a black long sleeve belly top with a heart cut in the back. Black and red conversers graced her feet. "Baby you looking very delis." I snapped my fingers and she flipped her smacking her lips.

"Thank you darling."

"You're missing something tho." I handed her a big gold chain. "There we go." She began doing my lashes and 5 minutes later she was done. I began getting dressed I curled my hair to one side.
I love the way you make me feel
I love it
I love it
you give me the kinda something
want it all the time
need it everyday

"Hello."

"I'm outside Goddess."

***Mario POV***

She looked so Beautiful coming out the door and we matched. I wore a Yellow and white Polo shirt dark denim Levis and black Polo boots. I had a hand full of lilies. My heart was pounding when she got closer. Dayum she smell good.

"Your chariot awaits." I handed her the flowers and opened her door.

"Thank you", she said smiling. "Where are we going?"

"Denny's nosy", said turning my car toward the freeway. I turned on some music and everything was feeling calm. I had a lot of shit on my mind but today was about Melody. I had a complete day dedicated to her. Nothing but romance and pampering. This girl had me on a natural high she makes a nigga with a rep of being cold hearted and vicious into a softie. I have never smiled as much as I have with her. All she has to do is be in my presence or in my mind and my face turns red I smile so hard.

"What you over there smiling for?", she reached and stuck her finger in my dimple. I love when she does that.

"Because there is this beautiful woman sitting beside me and I couldn't be more happy." I smiled deeply looked over and she was blushing. "We are here my Goddess." I parked the car got out and opened her door. We walked in and there was this cluck at the door (newer term for chickenhead rat thot).

"Table for 3 I see" she said laughing.

"Who the FUCK you referring to?!" I said Melody grabbed my arm.

"Don't pay her any attention", she said hugging my arm. I relaxed a little but I could tell this white cluck was gonna be a problem. She gave use our table and rolled her eyes at Melody.

"I'll be back even tho I know you want the whole menu", she said and I slammed my fist down making them both jump I gave that bitch the evil eye and her feet moved fasted.

"Please don't let her ruin our date." Melody rubbed my hand I looked at her pleading eyes. See she making a nigga soft. I nodded my head breathing in deeply. I will not let this cluck ruin my baby day. Another waitress came in took our order.

"I will have the blueberry pancakes bacon two sausages and cheese omelet with a big OJ" I ordered.

"I will have the strawberry danishes small hash brown and scrambled eggs with a Lipton tea." Melody ordered.

"Great by the way I love your style", she complimented. Melody smiled and thanked her. Our food came we ate laughed joked and got a little personal. I paid she left a tip and we were out the door. I took her shopping we got massages and her nails and feet done. We seen a movie and went back to my house. My mom lived with me but I sent her away. We went up to my room where I had this sexy black dress laid out for her. I looked and she was confused. "I want you to wear this for our dinner date." I kissed her neck helped her strip from her clothes and I admired every curve of her soft sweet milk chocolate skin. I I led her to the tub full of white roses and washed her very skin. As much as I wanted to take her I restrained myself knowing her virginity was very important. I dried her off and lotioned her down feeling myself getting to aroused I left and got dressed leaving her to finish. I had to relieve myself (sorry y'all). After I was finish I washed up stepped out and began getting dress by 9 o'clock I shot her a text telling her to meet me at the door. MAN when she came down stairs in that dress I had to say a silent prayer to keep the freak outta me.

"You look so beautiful" I said taking her hand and helping her out the door to the limo. I had paid for a secluded spot and made sure it was warm.

"This is so beautiful" she said looking around.

"Just like you" I said winking at her and she blushed. We ate talked and the subject got on me. "well I have been raised I'm the ghetto always told I wasn't gonna be shit. But my mom and dad raised me otherwise. 3.4 student since elementary school played all sports and my dad got me into singing and writing music. Me and Jace grew up like brothas both witness our dads getting murdered and had to quickly take the places at the tender ages of 10 we were men then taking care of our families. Although I hate it I wouldn't trade it." I said sharing my life with her. "I feel like I can tell you anything and not be judged." she grabbed my face and kissed my lips so soft.

"Because you can. I wouldn't judge you for anything. You have been my rock making feel beautiful you have changed my world." A tear fell from her eye and I kissed it.

" You have unknowingly changed mines as well." I kissed her and it became hot she broke it.

"what's for desert?" I smiled and answered.

"You" and before she protest I put her on the table and went straight for her thighs. I got to her sweet spot Man I think I'm addicted. Flicked my tongue over her clit sucked it till she cried stop but I knew she didn't want me to. I licked and sucked and she moaned groaned and cried. I smiled to myself very satisfied I got up wiped my face and smiled. "Delicious Thank u" I said she blushed and we both bust out laughing.  The Night went so well she didn't wanna leave and FINALLY spent the night..... SWEET DREAMS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 27 6
1.1K 47 20
When Dawn has an accident with the ghost portal she ends up needing help from the only person who would understand her, Danny Fenton. Join her in th...
1.3K 139 15
A story about Truth, Loyalty, Insecurities, Misunderstandings. A story about Love. It's a love story. (I Guess)
193 15 15
The hidden story of the ill-fated partners, David and Elyzza come into realization and limelight.