Almost dosn't Count

By No__New__Friends

Yn and her love affair More

Almost dosn't Count
First Day
Lil Talk
Beat It
Weekend
Whatever you like
What The Flirt
Sh!t
Hold And Control
Normal Day
Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Pornstar
Weird
Dummy
Bonus
Birthday Planning
School
Monday
Relax
Strip
We Fell In Love
Lazier Tag
Beach Time

Some One New

288 19 2
By No__New__Friends

( What she wore in the Media) 

____________________________________________ 

I was walking down the street when I seen this sexy ass nigga walking....He was looking dead at me I didnt chang so I still had on what I wore to school..i looked down at my phone and keep walking until I hit something hard. I stumbled hard until who ever that was cought my hand. I opened my eyes and seen that it was that dued that was walking I was totally embarrassed I couldn't even look him in the face.

????: Im sorry are you okay

GOSWH HiS.VOICE.WAS.TO.DIE.FOR

???: My Name Daniel but you can Call me Diggy and yours

say something...I can't Im scared i might stumble over my words he just so UUGGGHHH. SEX. Okay immma say something. 

Me: My Name Yn 

Diggy: Nice name for a beautiful girl..

I dnt know why but I started Blushing Hella hard.

Diggy: * Side smile* Oh I see we  have us a blusher

A smile creeped across my face I couldn't help it...

Diggy: You seem like a nice girl to talk to * he chuckled* Even tho you didn't say alot but I would like to get yo number if thats ohkay with you.

I smilled then nodded.  He gave me his iphone 5c and I put my number under My Everything with smiley and kissy faces. I gave his phone back and smirked. He looked down at it then up at me and smirked to. 

Diggy: Ight I'll see u later " My Everything" * He put his hands up in the quotes motion*

I couldn't help it but I busted out laughing...

Diggy: You have a beautiful laugh

Yn: i know everybody tells me dat * Flips hair*

Diggy: Ohh so now you wanna talk

Yn: Yeap

Diggy: Soo all I had to do was make you laugh

Yn: Idk

Diggy: * Laughs* Okay well I'll see you later * Winks and leave*

_____________________________________________________________

Coment

&

Vote 

For the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.3K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
36.2K 854 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
31.3K 3.1K 60
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
1.1M 55.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...