High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Pool Time and Discharged

11.1K 140 169
By rg808guy

Hello guys I'm back for another chapter. Last chapter You killed the leader class Fallen angel Kokabial. Then the White one came to get Kokabial and Freed but Kokabial was dead. The three heavenly dragons had some small talk before left. And Xenovia is now a devil. Irony.

P.S.: the next few chapters will off the story line for reasons. And for those lemon lovers a lemon might be coming up in the next few chapters or after the season 2 story arch is done. Haven't made a decision on when the best time will be.

Now enough talking and let's dive into this.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.
It was Wednesday and it's only days since Xenovia became a Devil. Rias got a apartment at the bottom of the mountain for Xenovia to stay at. The girls were upstairs in the study on the 5th floor studying and doing some homework. I was sitting on the couch in the living room playing Until Dawn on the PS4 in the dark.

(What a great idea)

Then someone appears in front of you standing next to the tv. You pause the game and turned the lights on then you look at the person. You saw a guy with 10 black wings black and blond hair with a beard. He was wearing a black kimono. You've meet the guy before.

"Hey Azazel haven't seen you in a while. What do you need?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to come here after what happened with Kokabial. I was suprised you were able to kill Kokabial, unfortunately I wasn't as present as I'd of liked so I had someone to go take care of the Kokabial situation but you already killed Kokabial. I was suprised that he didn't go after you but he actually followed directions for once in a blue moon. You killed a leader class Fallen Angel with the sacred gear is 3rd most powerful Longinus. If it was that boy Issei with the Boosted Gear he wouldn't of been able to defeat Kokabial, he doesn't have enough power to do that" Azazel told me "Ohh and for the real reason for coming here, because of the recent events the leaders of the Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils have decided to hold a summit"

"When is it?" I asked.

"I can't say but I got to go now"

"Want some premium sake. Colten told me to give this to you but I couldn't give it to you during the funeral" I say as I get 3 sake bottles out of the cabinet and give it to him.

"Thanks. Now till next time" Azazel says then disappears.

{Time Skip}

It was the next day after school in the club room. Koneko was sitting on my lap eating some sort of pudding on my lap. Lily was sitting next to me with Xenovia next to her both of them drinking tea Akeno made. Akeno was sitting on the other couch nearest to the windows drinking tea with Kiba standing next to her drinking tea also. Issei and Asia were sitting next to Akeno. Rias was leaning against the front of her desk. I told her about Azazel which I'm not sure I should of said.

"I'm absolutely livid that the governor general of the Fallen Angels infiltrated my territory and interfered with my business. And made advances on my boyfriend and prized servant he deserves to die a thousand deaths" she yells.

"That bad huh. You know I'm good friends with him" I say.

"You mean OUR boyfriend Rias" Akeno corrects Rias.

"Yes I know that, I was getting a point across" she explains.

"So uh are there really going to be a bunch of leaders meeting here?" Koneko asked.

"There are , it's absolutely true I received confirmation earlier. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what will happen in the future, any thoughts on the matter?" Rias answered then asked.

"I still can't believe this happened. All relationships have completely changed, nothings the same between Devils, Angels, or Fallen Angels" Xenovia says after taking a sip of tea.

"That's why a meeting of this sort is happening so suddenly could quite frankly make things more complicated. I honestly can't help but wonder what's really going on, I do have a theory however it has to do with Azazel. But everything will be ok" Rias says.

"I know Azazel doesn't want my sacred gear. But maybe do some research on it. I won't let anything happen to anyone here if something happens. You all know that" I say then look at Xenovia "And Xenovia you are included also, I won't let you die even if it costs me my life"

"But you just meet me-" Xenovia tried to say but got cut off by Lily.

"Xenovia don't try to argue back, he will do it even if you just met him. He did the same with me" Lily said then kissed me on the cheek.

"As you wish then" she replies.

Part 2.

It was Friday now about 9 o'clock in the morning and we had no school today. Everyone from the ORC were standing next to the school pool that hasn't been cleaned since the year before.

"Gross what is this crap" Issei said.

"It hasn't been used since last year" Akeno said and chuckled a little.

"We have to clean all of this" Issei grumbled.

"No duh idiot, the student council would of cleaned it today" I said to him.

"But how does it make sense for our club to clean the swimming pool" Xenovia asked.

"Its actually the student council's job as (Y/n) said, but we've taken it over to thank them for helping us with Kokabial. And on the plus side after we finish cleaning it the pool will be ours to use as often as we like for at least a little while" Rias says.

"Huh we have a pool!" Issei says the freezes then continues to speak "Yes!, I love cleaning pools I live for it. I just can't wait" then he raises both of his hands.

"And raise 2 hands if your just trying to be a pervert" Koneko says in her semi moot one voice.

I noticed something when she said that.

"Is it just me or is she starting to get less and less monotone since I meet her. And Issei might be hit a couple times by Asia" I thought.

Rias made a small motivational speech then we went to go change into our gym clothes in the locker rooms.

When we were changing Issei kept saying perverted things.

"G-string and Titty slings"

"Issei if you look at my girlfriends pervertedly I will punch you. Maybe I'll just let Asia hit you so you could see what your missing" I said to him as I was finishing up changing.

"Whatever. I don't know what your talking about" he said confused about the last part.

"Issei your as dense or more dense then Ichika form this manga I'm reading right now" Kiba said as he finished changing.

"I seriously don't know what your talking about" Issei said still confused.

"Nevermind then, I'll just let you figure it out, because I'm not going to tell you" I said then walked out of the locker room.

When I came out of the locker room the girls were next to the pool. Then after a few minutes Kiba and Issei came out of the locker room. Akeno made a whirlpool draining the pool and everything in it. After that we started to clean the pool, but after a little bit my hands started to turn into dragon hands.

"Akeno my arms are changing again. I need you"

"Ok I'm coming" Akeno said then ran up to me.

We walked into a locker room and I sat on a bench.

"The power built up again" I said to her.

"Why is this even happening? Akeno asked.

"Its because I needed to sacrifice something to Rex in order to be able to balance break since I had only activated it a month before" I explained.

"Well I hope it stops at some point" Akeno says.

"I hope it does too. I'll have to talk to Rex at some point about that. Now let's get this over with"

Akeno starts to look seductive. She kneels down then starts licking and sucking my left hand and fingers. She made erotic noises as she did. I didn't know why she did it but for some reason it felt good.

"You look so hot when your pleasured, I kind of want to know how you look when your riving in pain" Akeno said blushing as she played with my finger after my hands went back to normal.

"For one I thought I was hot all the time by everyone. And two you know I have a high pain tolerance. But I can feel pain" I say back.

Akeno then crawled up on to my lap and looked at me.

"And I want to feel you touch my entire body"

"I love you Akeno, but do you really think right now it the best time"

"I love you too (Y/n), we're all alone no one will find out"

We then began to make out using our tongues to explore each other's mouths. Then as Akeno went to take of my shirt the door slammed open. I could feel a dark aura but weirdly it wasn't as strong as it was if Akeno did this before I started dating the girls.
I looked to see Rias standing in the door way.

"Hey Rias what do you need" Akeno said as she got off of me Smiled.

"I was worried since you were taking a while" Rias says.

"We agreed that we could seduce him and do 'it' with him" she chimed.

"Touché Akeno, you finished with the power drain so let's finish cleaning the pool so we could show him what we bought for him to see" she said and winked at Akeno.

"Ok let's go" Akeno said and walked out of the locker room with Rias.

I got up and walked out of the locker room. We finished cleaning the pool and then Akeno filled the pool with water. After we were done with that we all changed our bathing suits.
I walked out of the locker room wearing a fox brand swim shorts.

(My personal swim shorts)

I saw the girls out side wearing their swim suits. Rias was wearing a white swim suit with gold rings. Akeno was wearing a red and blue swim suit with silver rings. Lily, Koneko, and Asia were wearing their school swim suits except Koneko was wearing a white swimming cap. And Xenovia was nowhere to be seen. I saw Issei looking at all the girls with lewd eyes. Kiba was already in the pool doing laps.

When Asia then went up to Issei and asked if he could teach her how to swim. Makes since she didn't have the time to swim before she became a devil. Issei agreed and she started to teach her. I then felt someone tug on my swim shorts. I turn around and see Koneko blushing.

"Umm (Y/n) can you teach me how to swim?" Koneko asked me.

"Sure, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you" I answer with a smile then I ask "where's Xenovia?"

"She said she was having trouble putting on her swim suit"

"Ohh ok"

I then got into the pool and I gently lifted Koneko into the pool. She shivered a little then we started the lessons. I taught her the basics and she got the hang of it for the most part.

After we were done I got out of the pool.

"Hey (Y/n) can you put sun tan lotion on us" Rias waved with Akeno next to her.

I walked over to them and they laid on their towels. I put some of the oil on my hands and began to lathered them with the oil from their back to their legs, stomachs, and at their request their breasts and ass'. When that was done I gave them a quick kiss on the lips and dried my hands off.

I then walked around to see Koneko, Lily, Asia, and Issei tossing a ball around in the shallow end of the pool. Kiba was still doing laps, but still haven't seen Xenovia. Xenovia couldn't of taken 3 hours to put on a bathing suit. So I went to go find her, when I went by the storage room I saw Xenovia leaning against the wall. She was wearing a dark green swim suit with gold wire bands holding it together, It fit her well.

"Hey Xenovia where were you?" I asked her.

"I was trying to put on this swim suit. Does it look good on me?" She asked.

"Xenovia I think it looks good on you, it compliments your curves and body and I'm starting to act like Issei"

"It does" she says blushing "it was the first swim suit I ever put on"

"Was it because you were born in a church"

"No its because I didn't really have any interest in recreational activities"

"How does it take you 4 hours to put on 2 pieces of fabric"

"Ok you got me there. I figured it out a while ago. Truth fully I was doing some thinking. I had a important matter I wanted to discuss with you"

"And that is?"

She them says to me straight.

"I want to make a baby with you"

"You say what" I said very surprised.

"You heard me"

"I know I did but I'm surprised"

"So can I make a baby with you"

"I don't think that's a good idea" I say to her.

She then opened the storage room door and pushed me in and she shut the door behind her.

"I want to make a baby with you" she repeated.

"But why?" I asked calmly.

"It use to be that serving God was my only dream, my every reason for living, now things have changed and that dream is dead. I've already proceed Rias on the matter. So the life I decided the life I want right now is to live the womanly life I never thought I would have, to create life inside of me. As I watched you fight Kokabial I noticed your extreme power, I decided to take a look at it. Also you took on the aura of the True Chaos Dragon, I want my child to have that. They should have unique strong powerful genes. So it must be fate that we are here alone together, it has to be gods will *shock*" she the begins to take her top off.

Before she could I grabbed her by the waist and pull her into a kiss. She looked at me with open eyes then gave into it. After about 10 seconds we separated and I said.

"I have a better idea that will lead to your desire some day ok"

She looked at me with nothing coming out of her mouth except.

"That was my first kiss"

"Hello. Earth to Xenovia did you hear me. I have a better idea that will lead to your desire" I said and she snapped out of it.

"And what is that?"

"How about you become my girlfriend like Rias, Akeno, Lily, and Koneko first. We could get to know eachother first before we do make a baby some day ok"

"Ok then honey" she says and gives me a hug.

As she's hugging me I hug back. After a moment the door to the storage room slams open.

"(Y/N) WHAT'S HAPP- oh ok never mind I thought something else was going on. Would you explain this" Rias yells then talks normal.

"Well meet my new girl friend" I said nervously as I put Xenovia next to me.

"Welcome to our group Xenovia. I'll explain our discussions with you later" Rias explains.

"Welcome" Akeno, Koneko and Lily say with a smile.

"Why does (Y/n) get all the girls" Issei says in agony.

"Why do you have to be so mean Issei *bang*" Asia says as she hits Issei in the back of the head with the bible from her bag.

Issei falls face on the grown only say is 'ow'.

Part 3.
I just finished changing my cloths to my casual cloths and I got a call. After the call I walked out of the locker room and saw Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Lily, and Xenovia standing out side by the exit.

"Hello my beautiful girlfriends" I say to them.

"Why are you in a rush?" Xenovia asked.

"I have a important thing to do" I say.

"And what is that? Lily asks.

"You'll see when I get home"

"Can you girls move Xenovia into my house. You girls know why" I ask.

"Sure" the 4 girls say.

They then start walking with Xenovia to her apartment to move her out. I make a teleportation and teleport to the garage. I got the keys for the Pontiac Firebird and drove to the hospital.

When I got to the hospital I saw her by the entrence by my guards guarding her. I rolled up next to her and opened the passenger door. She got in and closed the door.

"Thanks guys for guarding her" I say to my guards.

"Our pleasure. Talk to you next time" the guards say and walk off.

I looked at the girl she had beautiful green hair put into twin tails. She had vibrant green eyes also. Must of been dominance from the father. She was about 5'5", a little shorter than Lily.

"Emma you happy to see me" I say before I start to drive.

She then hugs me from the side with a bright face.

"I'm so happy to see you again" she said tightening her grip one me " I lov-- I mean you saved me after all"

"Well I'm glad your happy. I hope your sister is as happy instead of shocked and crys which I feel like is a high possibility" I say.

POV: Rias

We were moving Xenovia's things into the third room on the six floor.

"That should be about it" I said carrying the last box into the room.

"We should get this organized" Koneko says.

We then start to organize our things so Xenovia could put her things in the closet and vanities.

"So should we start talking about our group with Xenovia?" Lily asks.

"Yes we should. We are having a polyamorous relation ship with (Y/n), we share him equally and he loves us equally. No favorite or most prioritized one like in most harems. The only time he prioritizes on only one of us is if one of us are in major danger or needs him" I explain to Xenovia as I hang clothes up in the closet.

"Xenovia what happened in the storage room before we opened the door. All we saw when Rias opened the door was you and (Y/n) hugging" Akeno asks.

"Well where do I start. (Y/n) was trying to find me. When he found me we had some small talk about my swim suit and he complimented me on it which was nice of him to. I then asked him to make a baby with him. He said 'I don't think it's a good idea' I pushed him into the locker room and he asked why I wanted a baby so I told him. When I started to take my top off so we could make a baby he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. My first kiss. It was with a guy I fell for I guess I could say" after Xenovia said that he kissed her me and the other girls dropped our jaws.

"He kissed you before he asked you?" We all questioned Xenovia.

"I guess you could put it that it was the only way without hurting me to stop me from taking my top off. I was sort of going to reverse rape him" Xenovia explained.

"That makes more sense. (Y/n) isn't a guy to just kiss a girl out of no were. He was a shy popular guy that every girl in the school liked wether they had a boyfriend or not. They were the same with him like how they are with Kiba. But he's come out of his shell with all of the members of the ORC since he became a devil. He's not as shy as he was before he became a devil. Just ask Lily, she was one of those girls who fan girled over (Y/n), when a girl talked to him the girl would rather A: say hi and run off or some thing like that, or B: he would gently and kindly shoo them away. But now he actually makes some small conversations with the people at school" Koneko says explaining how (Y/n) is.

"Like your one to talk Koneko. You were too shy and nervous to even talk to (Y/n) before he became a devil and you have to talk to him. You ate triple the about now to get over the nervousness when he was around" Lily says back.

"Can you continue Xenovia?" I ask.

"Yes, when we separated from the kiss I was star stuck. He was my first kiss. I wasn't able to say any thing but 'that was my first kiss'. He then snapped me out of it and he said 'I have a better idea that will lead to your desire'. So I asked what it was and he said to be his girlfriend and said a few reasons why. I accepted and gave him a hug and he hugged back then you guys opened the door" Xenovia says with some sadness in her voice.

"Did she want to have more alone time with (Y/n)? She sounds as if that was the first time she has truly been happy in a long time" I thought.

"I guess we're done with everything up here, we should go downstairs and wait until (Y/n) gets back" Lily says to the rest of us.

We then go down into the living room and sit on the couch. We began watching an anime about a guy who can seal spirit energy and use their power. After about half an hour we hear the door to the garage open.

POV: You

Me and Emma were almost to my house as she began to get excited to see the house.

"(Y/n) are we there yet?" She asked.

"Almost. We just need to get to the house first. You'll need to meet the girls,- and your sister Lily after so long" I answerer calmly.

"Its been almost a year, maybe a year since I last saw her or vice versa. Wait!!! What girls are you talking about!!!" Emma says then begins to yell.

"Don't worry you will meet them when we get there. There will be a lot if explaining that we will give you. And don't get scared of the 5 foot long lizard"

"You have a 5 foot long lizard in you house!!" Emma squeaked a little hearing that.

"Huh you have the same type of mechanism of some emotions as Lily"

"I don't know what your talking about?" She says and try not to look at me with her bright red face.

"That squeak of yours, Lily does it also but not as much as when I first meet her. I think it's cute" I say and pat her head.

"I guess I got it from her. She was the only person I had at home that was a girl. My dad was the best dad I could of asked for until he died of what the detectives said was an 'accident'. Mom was always busy with her work. Lily was always there for me through thick and thin. Then the accident happened. My sister never came once to the hospital, then I never saw my mom after 11 months of being in the hospital. And after that you showed up and healed my heart. I never knew why she left"

"Do you want to know the cold hearted truth?" I asked her.

"Yes" she answered nervously.

"You were the heir to everything she had and she didn't want to give it to Lily. And since you needed a heart transplant and Lily was a perfect match it would be killing 2 birds with 1 stone. So she was going to kill Lily to get her heart and give it to you so you could live. Your mom hired assassin's to kill Lily but I got there in time and saved her. How I did I'll explain when we get home"

"My mother tried to kill Lily for her own selfish desires"

"Yes. And the reason I'm your guardian now instead of your mother is because your mom's in jail, but not just for attempted murder but anything on top of that"

"Makes sense"

"We're here Emma" I say as I pull into the almost empty garage.

I sold everything except the Pagani, Dodge, and Pontiac to free up some space for new cars were going to buy tomorrow.

We get out of the car and I put the keys on the hook. I open the door to the house from the garage. Me and Emma walk in and see the girls sitting on the couch watching Date a Live. They turn to me and see Emma standing next to me.

"E-Emmmaa" Lily spoke out be for running up to Emma and hugging her "your alive how, last thing I knew is that you needed a heart transplant how are you here is this a dream"

"No its not a dream Lily, your sister is real" I tell her.

"How was she able to get a heart transplant" Lily asked releasing Emma.

"I didn't" Emma chimed with a smile.

"Then how"

"You know me, I won't let any one I'm close to dieing or get hurt. And for how I saved her there's nothing phenox tears can't do" I said with a smile.

Lily than hugged me and dug her head into my chest.

"This is why me and the other girls love you. For doing things like this"

"Wait your dating my sister?" Emma said worried.

"Actually to put it into better terms I'm dating all 5 of these girls. Let me introduce you to them. Xenovia ZenQuarta my newest one. Koneko Toujou my little neko. Akeno Himejima my thunder priestess. And Rias Gremory my master. And you already know Lily, my bullet" I introduce them to Emma "and everyone this is Emma Felts, Lily's half sister"

"Nice to meet you Emma" the other 4 girls say to Emma.

"What do you mean by master?!!!" Emma yells.

"Well to put it simply I'm a devil, or more simply everyone here is a devil including your sister" I say and we all show her our wings for a moment and put them away.

"So your Rias's servant"

"More or less. I'm a servant by technical terms but by emotional and physical stand points it's a couple relationship not servant and master" I explain.

"Its a polyamorous relationship between (Y/n) and us" Akeno adds.

"Now let me explain the important things about us to you" I tell Emma.

"I have one last question for you before you start" Lily asked me.

"Go ahead"

"What was the things you said after their names like 'My little Neko ' and 'thunder priestess'?" Emma asked.

"Well, I called Xenovia my newest one because she just became my girlfriend earlier today. I called Koneko my little Neko because she's a Nekomata. I called Akeno my thunder priestess because she's known in the under world as 'the thunder priestess'. And for why called Lily my bullet is sort of a long story, but to shorten the story I saved Lily from your mother trying to assassinate her. In the process I caught 3 sniper bullets with my hands. 2 bullets I threw back at the sniper and the third bullet I made into a necklace and gave it to her" I explained "so can I explain everything you need to know"

"Yes you can" Emma says.

"Your going to want to grab a drink and sit down on the couch it's going to be a long story sis" Lily says to her.

Emma grabs a soda from the fridge and sits next to her sister. The order on the couch from left to right was Me and Xenovia siting on the love seat and Lily, Emma, Rias, Akeno, and Koneko on the (L) shaped couch. Then Mo'o comes walking in from out side through his little door I put into the wall so he could go out side.

"And Emma meet Mo'o my familiar. He is a Mo'o lizard from Hawaiian Mythology. And I know the names not creative but he likes it. Don't you Mo'o" I say.

"Yes I do (Y/n)" Mo'o said in the voice of an average teenage boy.

"He can speak" Emma said and squeaked.

"Yeah I taught him how to speak. His voice is more refined than it was a month ago"

Rose then comes walking out from behind the couch.

"Whose pet is that?" Emma asks.

"That's my familiar. She's a wolpertinger"

"Do you all have familiars?"

"Well yes except Issei, he is a massive pervert. But he won't do any thing to you if I say something to him. Could you girls show Emma your familiars?" I answer then ask.

"Sure" the other three girls say then summon their familiars.

Emma checks them out for a few minutes.

"You can put them away now. Thanks for showing them to me"

"I guess that I will inform Xenovia also. But now onto this long story. 2 months ago or in April--"

I explained everything about everything she needed to know about everything she needed for know about devils and my sacred gear. Then I started to talk about my past of me being kidnapped. I started to take my shirt off so I could show her my scars.

"Why is he taking of his shirt?" Emma said and squeaked.

Lily leaned over to her sister and whispers in her ear.

"He's going to show you his scars. And savor the sight of his abs sis"

I took my shirt off and showed Emma my scars. Her cheeks became crimson red. After I was done I put my shirt back on and continued about my past and Colten. When I was finished with my long stories it was almost midnight.

"Now the last thing I thought about is if I should give You a servant piece and turn you into a devil"

"Why do you want to do that?" Lily asks.

"Same reason as I gave you one, so if she needed to she could protect her self" I answer.

"Makes sense" Lily says.

"Rias if I give Emma a servant piece you will have to sign it since you are a high class devil. But my main concern is if we go into another rating game, because I'm worried that since Lily and Emma will have a piece that both them will have to join us" I asked Rias.

" My brother knows about Lily and the servant piece. So he said that it was made so that Lily has to be used for when I am in a rating games as if she was apart of my peerage till she becomes your servant. If anyone else has the servant piece under me they will not participate in a rating game ever"

"Thank the Maou then" I say "I'll be right back I'm going to get a servant piece"

I go into Coltens room/lab and open a glass case that has 4 servant pieces in it. I grab a servant piece and go back to the living room. I then give Rias the servant piece.

"Go do your thing Rias" I say to Rias.

Rias brings Emma to the front of the room,she signs the piece with her blood and gives it to Emma. She holds it to her chest then the piece goes into her and her devil wings pop out of her back with a flash of red light coming from her. We all clap for her and she puts the wings away. Emma and Rias then sit back down.

"Now that that's done I'll show you where you will be sleeping Emma" I say and we all get up.

I showed her to the third room on the 6 floor. She puts the small suit case of stuff she had next to a bed and she crawled into the bed and went strait to sleep. Me and the girls then went into my room and went to sleep.

"Tomorrow there's going to be a lot of money spent. But what ever I guess it's not like I don't have the money" I thought before I fell asleep.

~~~~~
Hello every one. This chapter you got Xenovia as your girlfriend, Lily's sister was discharged from the hospital and is now living with you as a devil.

Now till next time bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 163 9
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
105K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
142K 1.4K 10
There was a boy in Kuoh Academy who wasn't really seen as attractive to most of the girls. And some of the few boys there picked on him for it. Howev...