My Life II Vicerylle Collecti...

By EmEm_El

More

My Life II Vicerylle Collections
Hay Naku
Pangarap Lang Kita (Part 1)
Pangarap Lang Kita (Part 2)
Chinito
Lucky (Part 1)
Lucky (Part 2)
Lucky (Part 3)

Ikaw Lamang

966 25 0
By EmEm_El

Vice’s POV

“Good morning Doc.” She called me in a seductive tone. Here we go again.

“What is it now this time Miss Tatlonghari, huh?”

“Why so sungit Doc? Nandito lang naman ako para magpacheck up eh.” Then she walked towards me in a sexy way.

“Ano na naman bang sakit mo ha? Tsaka wala ka bang pasok?” I asked her while fixing the medicines.

“I excused myself eh. Nahihilo kasi ako.” then I saw her laid on the bed.

“Whatever. And please ayusin mo nga skirt mo. Nasisilipan ka na halos.” I told her. For pete’s sake she’s wearing a super short skirt and kung makahiga akala mo nasa bahay lang nila. This woman. Haist.

“Hihi. Its fine doc. Tayong dalawa lang naman andito eh.” She said and closed her eyes. “Good night doc. I hope to see you in my dreams.”

“Umaga pa lang. For your information.”

“Edi good morning.” Then she chuckled. And I find it cute hearing her chuckle.

“Before you sleep, drink this med. Pampawala ng hilo yan.”

“No need doc. Just by seeing your handsome face, nawala na hilo ko.” She opened her eyes lazily and winked at me. Napailing na lang ako.

“Ok fine. Just rest now ok?” then she nod.

“Wala bang kiss huh doc?”

“Wala.”

“Haha. Pakipot ka pa eh. I know you want me also.”

“Matutulog ka ba o dadaldal? You want me to send you out huh?” pananakot ko sa kanya. She’s like this every time she’s here.

“Fine fine. Wag mo ko chachansingan ha?” she warned me but with a playful smile on her face.

“I won’t. And it’ll never happen.” I told her seriously. Her smile suddenly disappeared. After a few minutes I saw her breathing heavily. Maybe she fell asleep. She’s so peaceful. I hope ganto sya lagi.

.

.

.

..

“Hey there Vice.”

“Your late again Anne. Hay ano pa ngang bago.” And I kissed her cheek.

“Natraffic lang ako no.” Then she placed her things on her table.

“Palusot.com.” I smirk at her.

“O my gosh. San mo natutunan yan?!” then she laughed.

“Hey quiet.” Saway ko sakanya. Ang ingay talaga ng babaeng to. Palibhasa ang laki ng bibig.

“Why? Oopss sorry.” She apologized when she saw her sleeping. “Haha she’s here again.” She said.

“Yah obviously.” I told her while checking the papers. By the way I’m a college school doctor and Anne was a nurse.

“Grabe. Inlove na inlove talaga sya sayo no?” she said giving me a playful smile.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Sus. Patay malisya ka pa dyan. Alam kong alam mo ang ibig kong sabihin.” Sabi nya habang paikot-ikot sa kanyang swivel chair. “Halos araw-araw andito sya eh. And I know you also like her.” Still a playful smile was plastered on her lips. “And I still remember the last time you checked her.” Then she laughs.

~

“Doc help me please.” She said habang nakahawak sa dibdib nya. Lumapit ako para icheck sya.

“Hey Ms. Tatlonghari what happen?”

“Ang lakas kasi ng tibok ng puso ko doc.”

“Let me check your heartbeat.”

“Ay naku hindi gagana ang stethoscope mo.”

“Huh?” naguguluhang tanong ko sa kanya.

“Just feel it with your bare hands.” She whispered in my ear. She unbuttoned half of her blouse which exposes her bra and her cleavage. Nanlaki naman ang mata ko sa ginawa nya.

“W-what are you doing?!” instead of answering my question she grab my hand and put it on her chest. I can feel her heart beating fast. Damn Vice stop her. Sigaw ng utak ko.

“Tingin mo doc, may sakit ba ko?” she whispered then bite my ear in a seductive way. Sh*t bat pinagpapawisan ako?

“You’re crazy.”

“Yes. I’m crazy for you.” She touches my chest and caressed it. Ang init ng palad nya. She was about to kiss me when......

“O MY GOSH!” bigla ay inagaw ko ang kamay ko sa kanya. Ganun din ang ginawa nya at lumayo sya.

“Anne.” “Nurse Anne.” Sabay na wika namin.

“I’m just checking her.” Biglang lumabas sa bibig ko. Seriously Vice wala na bang ibang palusot. Anne gave me a suspicious look while Karylle just chuckled. Crazy girl.

“Checking her what huh doc?” then she smirk. “My gosh Vice your blushing.” Then they both laugh. Mga baliw.

~

 “Shut up Anne. And please how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t like her.” I told her in a cold tone.

“Whatever Mr. Viceral. Deny it if you want.” She whispered to me. “Oh. By the way punta ka sa birthday party ko mamaya ha?” then she handed me her invitation.

“Bakit dalawa to?” I asked her confusedly.

“Para kay Karylle yung isa. Pakibigay na lang paggising nya. Bye.” Then she left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

“Gising ka na pala. Are you feeling better now?” I asked as she got up. Her hair was messy. Her skirt was slightly folded upward exposing her long sexy legs. Damn Vice ano bang iniisip mo? It’s a good thing nakayuko sya kaya hindi nya ko nakita.

“Yes. Thank you.”

“Welcome. Oh, Before I forgot. Here pinapabigay ni Anne.” Then I handed her the invitation.

“Thanks. I have to go.”

“Hey. Umiiyak ka ba?” I asked her when I noticed her swollen eyes. She just shook her head.

“Hindi. Nanaginip lang ako. Isang masamang panaginip.” Her voice was sad. Same as her eyes.

 “It’s just a dream. Hindi totoo yun ok?” I told her as I hold her cheeks and wipe her tears away.

“Sana nga. Sana panaginip lang yon.” She said and looked straight in my eyes. “Sige doc. May klase pa ko. Bye.” And she kissed the side of my lips. Because of that my heart skips a beat. Karylle what are you doing to me?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

“Babes sandali.” I heard her shout. I know it’s her. Karylle. I looked back and saw her running towards me. Sakin nga ba?

“Oh babes bakit?” a man asked her. Babes?

“Samahan mo ko mamaya. Please?” at nilagay nya braso nya sa braso ng lalaki. She’s pouting.

“Where?”

“Birthday party kasi ni nurse Anne mamaya. She invited me. Wala akong kasama kaya ikaw na lang.” And she gave him a big smile.

“So no choice ka kaya ako na lang. Ganun?”

“Of course not. Sige na please?

“Fine.”

“Yehey. Thanks Archie. Love you talaga.” Then she kissed him on his cheeks. Tsk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

“Hoy! Bat ngayon ka lang?” bungad sakin ni Anne pagdating ko.

“Traffic.”

“Tse. Akala ko di kana darating eh. Tsaka kanina ka pa hinahanap ni Karylle sakin eh.”

“Ok.”

“Sungit mo. Anmeron?”

“Wala.” I told her.

“Don muna ko ha? Asikasuhin ko lang yong iba.” Paalam nya tumango lang ako sa kanya.

Dumiretso na lang ako sa may bar counter. Mamaya na lang ako kakain busog pa naman ako eh. I grab the glass of wine and drink it straight.

‘Wohoooo’ bigla ako napatingin sa may dance floor. A woman was dancing seductively while a man was holding her waist. Her hips were swaying along with the music. She turn her back while her arms was still on the nape of the man.

“Karylle.” I held my breath ng makita ko sya. She’s wearing a red dress above the knee that compliments her skin. Bigla naman kumulo ang dugo ko ng bigla nilapit ng lalaking yon ang mukha nya sa leeg ni Karylle. She just smile and continued dancing. I quickly stand up and made my way to the dancefloor.

“Let’s go somewhere honey?” the guy told her.

“Sorry dude. She’s not going with you. Coz she’s mine.” I grabbed her arms para ilayo sya sa lalaking yun.

“Bastos ka ah. Can’t you see were still dancing. Tsaka sino ka ba ha?” maangas na tanong nito.

“I’m her boyfriend.” I told him with straight face.

“Boyfriend?” and he laughed. Problema nito? “Bro baka nagkakamali ka lang. She told me a while ago na wala syang boyfriend. Right honey?” I looked at her who’s also looking at me.

“Let’s go.” At hinila ko na sya palabas. Wala ko sa mood makipagtalo.

“Ayoko.” And she pulled her hands away from me. “Hindi ako sasama sayo.”

“See? Ayaw nya sumama sayo.”

“You’re going with me. Whether you like it or not.”

“Bro ayaw nga nya diba?”

“PWEDE BA WAG KA MAKIALAM?!” this time binuhat ko na sya na parang sako ng bigas.

“Hey put me down!” sabi nya at pinagsusuntok ang likod ko.

“Hey Vice what happen?” Anne asked confusedly.

“Were going Anne. Thanks again.” She just nods. Kunot noo pa rin.

“Nurse Anne help me.” Pagmamakaawa nito. Anne just smile and said goodluck. Napailing na lang ako. Then I continued walking on the way to the parking lot.

“Bitawan mo ko. Bitawan mo ko. BITAWAN MO KO!” she keeps on struggling on my shoulder.

“Will you please stop?” inis na sabi ko sa kanya.

“Hindi ako titigil hanggat hindi mo ko binibitawan!” patuloy pa rin sa paghampas sakin.

“Gusto mong bitawan kita? Fine madali naman akong kausap eh.” Akmang bibitawan ko na sya pero bigla syang kumapit sa damit ko.

“Oo na titigil na!! Ang sama mo.”

“Titigil din pala eh.”

Pagdating naming sa prking lot binaba ko na sya. Ang bigat pala ng babaeng to. Para lang akong nagym ah.

“Hep hep, where you think you’re going huh?” hinawakan ko braso nya. Tatakas kasi. Tigas talaga ng ulo.

“Babalik ako sa loob.” Nakapout na sabi nito. Wag ka magpout baka halikan kita. Pero hindi ko yon sinabi.

“Hindi. Uuwi ka na. Asan ba yung boyfriend mo ha?” Iwan ba namang magisa to. Tsk.

“Whose boyfriend?”

“Your babes.” Napangiwi ako ng binanggit ko yon. Pwe.

“How’d you know about my babes huh?” taas kilay na tanong nya.

“I saw you a while ago.” I simply said.

“I knew it. You’re stalking me.” Sabi nya habang tinuturo-turo ako. Isip bata.

“I’m not. Call your boyfriend now ng makauwi ka na.”

“Palusot.com ka doc. And hindi ko sya boyfriend no. Kaw kaya type ko.” Then she wiggled her eyebrow. And she walked towards me. What’s wrong with her? Right she’s drunk. “Bat di na lang kaya ikaw maghatid sakin doc? Hindi naman ako masusundo ng KUYA ko.” Sabi nya habang palapit pa rin emphasizing the word KUYA. So kuya nya lang yon. I know my face lightened when she said that. May pag-asa pa pala.

I just remain on my place habang papalapit pa rin sya. After a while tumigil sya.

“Doc, hindi ka ba aatras ha?” tanong nya sakin.

“Why would I?”

“Kasi ganun naman dapat diba? Habang papalapit yung babae aatras yung lalaki. Diba ganun sa movies?”

“Well were not in movies Ms. Tatlonghari.” This time ako naman lumapit sa kanya. But unlike kanina umatras sya. I just laughed at her. Pinagpapalo lang nya ako sa dibdib.

“I hate you. Kainis ka.”

“You just told me you love and now you hate me?” I asked her with a big grin on my face.

“I don’t remember saying I love you to you Mr. Viceral. I just said na type kita. Hindi mahal kita.” Now it’s her turn to smile widely. Her face was only inches apart from mine.

“So you don’t love me huh? What if I told you that I do love you what will you do huh?” I told her as I held her waist. Making her body touches mine.

“Wag mo ko pagtripan. Baka maniwala ako.” she said looking directly onto my eyes.

“Hindi kita pinagtitripan ok?” I told her seriously.

“Let me go.”

“Ayoko.” Mas hinigpitan ko pa pag hawak sa kanya.

“Please.” She said almost a whisper. I let go of her. Pero bago pa siya makalayo I kissed her on her lips. It’s so sweet and smooth. Matagal ko kinontrol sarili ko para hindi sya halikan. But now I can’t control myself anymore. Her lips were like a drug. Nakakaadik. She’s responding now. She put her arms around my nape playing with my left ear. She’s a total turn on. I can kiss her all day. Now she’s massaging my left neck touching my tattoo. It sends voltage of electricity on my body. Damn may nagising. Alright now were making out on this parking lot. We need to stop. Baka hindi ako makapagpigil. We’re both catching our breath. Her arms were still on my nape.

“May nagising ba huh doc?” then she looked down my pants and laugh. Alam ko naramdaman nya yon.

“It’s your fault.” I just smiled at her.

“You really love me?”

“I love you really.” She smiled at me.

“Well I love you too.” She gave me a smack.

“I know.”

“Pero sabi mo kay nurse Anne, you don’t like me?” she asked.

“You heard that?” she nod. “It’s true I don’t like you.” Her smile disappeared. “Coz I love you.” I smile at her.

“Promise ako lang?”

“I promise. Ikaw lamang.” Wala na kong mahihingi pa kundi ang makapiling sya. For the second time this night I kissed her.

-end-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
39.4K 1.3K 77
Compilation of Vhoice stories.
181K 5.5K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
259K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.