Cheater...

By scofieldsnart

Leonard Snart ends up cheating on Y/F/N when she's stranded in the 50's with Raymond Palmer. For them it's tw... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thank you

Chapter 16

1.7K 53 54
By scofieldsnart

This is the last chapter of the book hoes!

I'd just like to thank everyone who read the book and even more, to those special readers who read every single thing I publish, supporting me always.

I love you all so very much, but this is a shoutout to my 2 most supportive friends right from the beginning, when I hardly reached 100 reads on my Imagines book that made me.

PaigeNelson726
KeeperOfMarvelBoys

I'll have an epilogue posted on my imagines book on Thursday called 'Cheater'!

Y/Ns POV.

I wake up at the exact same moment as Leonard. Looking down at the ground Lisa and Jasmine cry over some broken doll. "Come here Strawberries." I call them over and they crawl back to the bed, both hysterical. "Daddy will get you a new one it's okay, don't cry." Leonard reassures the two girls and they stop crying almost instantly.

When I do the same thing it doesn't work, but if there dad does, they stop crying. Both of them are daddy's little girls. Almost makes me jealous.

Leonard reaches for his phone and passes it to me. "That family photo we were so desperately trying to take. Happens today." He smiles and I look at him as though he's got 2 heads.

"I'm not dressed Leonard, at all. Neither are you." I laugh and he shrugs. "Naked picture even better." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

Finally securing the silk sheets around my chest and getting the girls to sit still we take our picture, a ridiculous amount of times. Lisa and Jasmine get distracted and end up crawling away. "Go on, take one of us." I suggest and Leonard grins.

"Smile." Leonard says and I groan. "How long till you click the button." I try to speak not ruining my face. "It's a video Y/N." He sniggers. "Oh you-" I scream, both of us playing tug of war with the phone.

Moments later Leonard is hovering above me, the sheets discarded ages ago. I look up at him and he does the same.

Slowly, his head leans down and mine rises up. Our faces meet halfway, our lips millimetres away from touching. Leonard closes the gap between our lips and I open my mouth in a moan.

Allowing Leonard's tongue to roam, something I've been craving for ages. Only making it so much more intoxicating. I flip our bodies over so I'm laying on top, my hips pushing into his.

Sex between Leonard and I has always been a battle of dominance. Whoever wins gets to lead.

Leonard flips us over again, one hand holding him up and the other rubs against the back of my neck.

There's a scream and we instantly pull apart. Only to realise it's Jasmine and Lisa. Our eyes meet each other's again and Leonard awkwardly coughs. I clip my bra back on and walk to the bathroom without a word.

What the hell Y/N. My subconscious scolds me. I don't want to rush things. Last night when Leonard told me he loved me I couldn't help but think about his cheating. It made my heart hurt because the truth is I don't know if things will be the same again ever.

All I could think about was, Leonard and Sara, him being with other women. Probably telling her the exact same things when they were screwing for a whole month.

But despite all of that, I wanted to tell Leonard I love him too. I just didn't have the mindset to. He slept with another woman while we were engaged, it doesn't get any more serious than that.

Finally mentally prepping myself and freshening up, I join Leonard and the girls back in the room a fake smile plastered on my face. "Hey." I whisper awkwardly rubbing my hands on my legs as I sit on the ground with them.

Jasmine approaches me shouting something in her baby language as she passes me a tea cup. I pretend to take a sip from it and she smiles happily kissing me. "What about me?" Leonard fake cries and Jasmine rushes up to him. Her tiny arms wrap around his neck in a tight hug, as Lisa shares some of her affection with me, noticing I'm left out.

"Aww I love you strawberry." I smile emotional. Her hands rub my stray tear away and she and Jasmine start to play.

"We did that." Leonard smiles as we lean our backs on the bed, watching the two angels carefully. "Ya, we did." I smile proudly of what my daughters are, Leonard's arm wraps around my shoulder and I hold onto his hand, fiddling with the ring he's wearing. Our engagement ring.

"It's going to be hard. It's not going to be this trusting relationship we had before. But, Leonard, I love you too." I whisper resting my head on his shoulder, finally responding to what he said last night. "That's all I needed to hear." He grins, his lips connecting to my head.

"We can runaway. Go anywhere you like." He whispers, his lips attached to my head. "We can start fresh...one day." I sigh the last piece distressed. How much longer do I really want to stay though, that's the question.

"Y/N, it doesn't have to be one day, say the words and we go, right now." Len looks me deep in the eyes, his hands holding my shoulders. "I-I want to go, I want to live the rest of my life normal." I speak, Leonard smiles at me and I smile back.

"The girls can go to a fancy school, we can have more children, I want 100's." Leonard fantasises and I giggle excited. "We can live next to a beach, every other weekend, a family picnic, cheesy matching outfits." I smile and Leonard laughs this time.

"You sure you want to do this baby?" He asks me carefully. "On one condition."

"What babe?"

"I wanna be your wife. Actually married, before we get there." I look up at him, the slightest bit nervous inside.

Leonard smiles, nodding his head laughing. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that." He smiles and I punch his shoulder playfully.

"Oh for gods sake, start snogging already!" Rip shouts from the door way and I shriek surprised. Everyone was watching us and we didn't even realise.

"You need to stop doing that, freaky dude." I mumble and he smirks. "Snog, snog, snog!" Kendra has the whole team chant, Lisa and Jasmine start to laugh, they don't understand anything but any noise gets them riled up.

"What does snog mean?" Leonard asks me, unfamiliar with British slang. "This." I pull his face to mine and kiss him hard. His arm snakes around my waist in a swift motion pulling me onto his lap.

There's cheers from the team and whistling by Mick, we ignore it until we're pulled apart violently.

Lisa and Jasmine push themselves between us, stealing their father all to themselves.

"Sorry darling it looks like you've been level upped." Leonard grins as our two baby daughters obsess over him.

I pull my legs to my chest, admiring my view.

My amazing, beautiful, family.

2 weeks later

"Gideon, plot a course to the safest destination in time for our new couple, Mr and Mrs Snart, to live for the rest of their lives." Rip instructs, Leonard and I beyond excited, to live our first day as a married couple.

The end

A/N

THE END!

DID YOU ENJOY THE BOOK?

SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2?

Yikes maybe not, this book took ages to make.

Wow! This is so weird, ending the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 793 27
"The first one to fall in love loses." Rayna has been gone years from WWE. What happens after her return when a certain Nightmare, known as The Judgm...
122K 3.7K 44
Captain Cold x Diamond a.k.a Gaige Diamond hates being called by her real name unless it's Leonard Snart, which she soon realizes, and goes by Gaige...
16K 530 48
Your name is Y/N. You are one of the fastest people alive. Or at least that is not how it started. You were just meant to live a normal life. For i...
19.7K 465 20
When Barry Allen returned from the speedforce, a lot had changed..... His feelings for Iris were still there , but not like before.. and when Iris t...