Love Life and Niall Horan

By MomentsInTimeX

Natalie loves her life... and oh, maybe Niall Horan too. © All Rights Reserved 2021 More

Disclaimer
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
I'm sorry
Epilogue

• 5 •

33.4K 662 213
By MomentsInTimeX

"I'm hungry!" Niall groaned from underneath me in the car.

"Correction, you're always hungry." I replied.

"She's right, you're forever eating. Where do you put it all?!" Louis cried from the driver's seat.

We all laughed whilst Louis parked the car into the driveway.

"It's crazy how no fans have found you yet."

"I know, we usually emphasise the word yet though." Zayn said, winking at me.

I laughed and jogged up the steps to the front door.

Today was carroting hilarious, well minus the throwing up bit.

After the London Eye, I ended up throwing up in the nearest trash can whilst half the boys looked like they were going to throw up too.

We think it was from the Nando's we ate, because Zayn started puking on the way to the car.

It was gross.

Somehow Niall still had his appetite.

I didn't feel so bad now anyway.

I stood there, shifting from foot to foot in the cold as Liam walked up to the door, slowly, with the keys in his hand, ready to unlock the door.

"Hurry up! We're freezing our buts off here!"

Liam started walking slower than ever, so I decided to go behind him and push him into the door.

I heard him gasp loudly as his face smacked into the door, making a very, very strange noise.

"Oh damnit. Sorry Liam! I didn't mean to do that."

He glared at me, before sighing, "I'm not opening the door now."

I heard all the boys groan from behind me.

"Liam, just open the door, before I do."

Liam held them up in the air, so me, being the short person that I am, couldn't reach them, even if I stood on my tip-toes.

Niall came over and started jumping for them too, but he was only just taller than me so he couldn't reach them either.

Louis walked up the steps and swiftly took them from Liam's grasp.

"No!" Liam protested. (Oh dear... I only just realised I quoted Louis, if you swap Liam for Jimmy. XD)

"Yes!" Louis cried, before opening the door.

We all ran inside quickly before running for the living room.

"Warmth!" Harry cried, before diving onto the sofa.

I laughed as Liam, Louis and Zayn all dived for the armchair, all reaching there at the same time.

"Ow!"

"Liam, get your foot, outta my face."

"Ow! Louis, move your elbow!"

"C'mon guys, lets watch Winnie The Pooh!"

I laughed at them, before turning to Niall.

"Shall we go and make some food?"

"Yes! I'm starved. Literally. Not eating for 5 hours really makes you hungry." Niall exclaimed.

I laughed at him before leading him out of the living room, across the hall and into the kitchen.

"So, what are we making?"

"I was thinking cakes." Niall smiled.

"Okay!" I cried, "But do you know how to make them?"

"Nope, but we can try, right?" He grinned.

I laughed at him before getting some flour, sugar, butter and eggs out of the cupboard and switching the oven on.

"Anything else we might need?"

"Um. I don't think so." He replied.

He got a glass bowl out of the cupboard and poured some flour into it, making loads of it crawl out of the bowl to make a nice fog around us.

"Oh my god!" Niall shrieked.

I burst out laughing at his shocked face and flicked some flour into his already white hair.

"Oh no you didn't!" He cried, flicking some more onto my face.

"Oh yes I did."

He flicked me on the head, grinning a toothy grin, before turning to face the bowl again, our shoulders brushing against each others.

"So, want to do the honour of cracking the eggs?" I said to him.

He grabbed an egg and tapped it hardly on the side of the bowl, causing lots of egg shell to fall into the bowl.

He groaned before putting the other one in, more carefully this time, whilst I just laughed at him.

"Want to mix?"

"Sure!" I replied, before grabbing a whisk and stirring, well, trying to stir.

"Oh my lord." I said, as loads of it went all over my hand.

"Come here." He said, before coming to stand behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

What was he doing?!

My eyes widened as his own hand clasped my own and he started stirring, showing me how to do it.

He chuckled from behind me as I shivered.

Why do I keep doing that?!

He took a step away from me and watched me with amusement clear in his eyes.

"Put the sugar in?" I questioned.

He grabbed the tub with the white crystals in and poured it into the bowl.

"Now the butter."

He took the tub and a knife and put a load into the bowl.

"I bet this is going to go horribly wrong." He said which caused me to laugh at the worry in his voice.

"Who cares?"

"Me! I actually want to eat these." He pouted, before flicking sugar at my face.

I grabbed the flour packet and poured it all into his hair.

He gasped loudly before shaking his head in my direction, making all the flour fall onto me.

We both laughed loudly as I started drawing pictures on the flour that lay on the counter top.

I had just finished my smiley face, which resembled Niall's from the video dairy with Louis and the bin when Niall brushed some hair out of my face, making me blush in embarrassment.

He stared at me as I looked down at the flour, randomly making doodles.

Did I have something on my face?

I reached my hand up, and brushed my face, checking to see if there was anything on there.

Niall grabbed my hand suddenly, making me jump.

"Let's put these in the cases, eih?" He whispered his Irish accent thick.

He let go of my hand and started spooning the mixture into the cases that lay on the counter top.

He opened the oven silently and placed the uncooked cakes into it.

He grinned as they started to cook, putting the timer on for fifteen minutes.

We both walked into the living room to see the boys singing along to the Winnie The Pooh theme tune.

I heard Niall chuckle from beside me as they all noticed our presence and shut up.

We both sat down either side of Harry and decided to watch it with them.

We were all watching Piglet and the Heffalump until a beeping from the kitchen cut us off.

"They're done! Yeah buddy!" Niall cried, before running into the kitchen.

I laughed and followed behind him, watching him take them out of the oven.

He placed them onto a plate and smiled down at them before taking them into the boys.

"Who wants to try one first?" Niall cried.

"Not me!" Liam exclaimed, "I might die!"

"Let's all do it together then!"

We all took a cake and placed them into our mouths.

We all immediately started gagging.

"Ew! Ew, ew!" Louis cried.

"What is in these?!"

I ran into the kitchen, checking each ingredient.

I tried the sugar.

"Oh my god." I groaned.

"Niall!" I cried.

"Yeah?" He said, appearing at the door.

"We used salt."

**

Sorry it's so short!

But yay! :D

Please comment, and vote ;')<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.
7.1K 277 30
"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."
363 12 11