Weiss x reader: Frostbitten

toxicbotto117 द्वारा

Weiss x reader fiction, in this story you start out from the first episode of RWBY volume 1. at first you hat... अधिक

RWBY: Weiss x reader: Frostbitten: Chapter 1: Initiation
Update
RWBY: Weiss x reader: Frostbitten: Tutoring
Scars
Update
Chapter 4 synopsis
Another update (sad news)
RWBY: Weiss x reader part 4: Friends and Enemies Part 1
Friends and Enemies part 2
Frostbitten: Chapter 5: New Starts
Weiss X reader: Frostbitten Chapter 6: Ozpins Game
Truth
Regret
Mercy
Song of Retribution

Update

805 6 1
toxicbotto117 द्वारा

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't uploaded for a while, i have been super busy this last month with little to no time to write. A friend filmed a movie at my house for 9 days and that took my time as I helped with it and couldn't use my computer because my clicking would get in the scene. but that over now good thing and then I went camping and got back two days ago.

Anyways, I was thinking on splitting the next chapter into two parts because of how long you have waited I feel you deserve something soon, so from now on I will take as much time as I can to write the story now that my schedule has settled down a little.

EDIT:

P.S: I still cant seem to reply to comments for some reason

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

59.9K 759 41
Y/N Schnee is the twin brother of Weiss Schnee. Unlike his sister and father, Y/N actually cares about the Faunus, but due to his reputation as a Sch...
117K 1.9K 37
"What's wrong, Ice Queen?" He puts his arm on the wall, stopping her. "Qrow, I don't have time for this," she turns the other way, then Qrow grabs he...
40.8K 563 10
Volume 2 of my first story. You're in a happy relationship with Ruby and you would instantly lay down your life for your new family. Even if you have...
60.9K 1K 14
Vol.4 is here... Some time has past since the fall of Beacon. After what happened you there, you decided it was time to face what you are and help Ru...