Un/Traditional ( dark mafia r...

By bitchwhatup28

A DARK ROMANCE He is a manipulator. He is going to hurt me and I can't do a damn thing to stop him. "My brot... More

summary
Prologue : Life is no fairytale
Still a fiancee, not the husband
A girl who cries watching movies
Feelings suck!!!
...and then there were two
Double wedding
Like who?
clueless and naive
blood, sweat and tears.
Monster's around us.
Parental Damage.
human nature
butterflies and death
aloof kid.
death bed.
Likewise.
not nice.
thousand reasons why.
cannot fucking have.
power triumphs love.
Lessons learned.
Even if I tried.
Warm.
Make me proud.
BITTERSWEET.
announcement

kisses pack a punch.

8.6K 269 24
By bitchwhatup28

Unedited.

Every second that passed felt like an eternity. I could hear the shower running. Leon had known that I had heard him and Adele argue and I was terrified of what he was gonna do to me after he got out of the shower.

No man in the mafia tolerated a nosy wife. A wife was only an object for them. And objects did not question shit nor did they eavesdrop but me being the little shit I am had to listen in on their conversation.

The A.C was on full blast but sweat still shone on my forehead.
My stomach felt full and I wanted to hurl my guts out but I stayed still in the same position that Leon had left me in.

Was he going to hit me?

If he wanted to...

Wouldn't he have hit me already?

The wait was a torture in itself.

Was this his plan?

Making me wait?

Well if it was then it was a great one cause it was definitely working.

If it were my father punishing me he would have beaten the shit out of me already.

The sound of the bathroom door opening jolts me out of my thoughts.

When did the shower stop? I wonder.

Leon walks out with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

This scene felt familiar.

It was like deja vu.

I try to control my heartbeat by talking deep breaths but it doesn't work.

Leon looks predatory as he walks towards me.

I gulp.

This feels like a good time to run but I stay put.

His eyes look scary as the distance between us closes.

But suddenly someone knocks on the door and I breath a sigh of relief.

Leon looks at the door and then towards me.

And I look at the floor immediately.

He goes to the door and opens it while glaring at the person behind the door.

I cannot see who it is.

"What the fuck is it now?" Leon asks ever so politely.

"Capo, there has been some development in the incident" the person answers and I recognize his gentle voice.

Alessandro, my husband's left hand man and Kara's fiancee.

He was one of the good guys. The silent and the considering kind.

If I had a say in who I had to be arrange married to it would definitely be him.

But I am happy Kara is going to be the one marrying him.
She deserves happiness.

"Cazzo" Leon curses in Italian.

I try to listen to what they are saying but they are whispering to each other.

So I cannot make out what they are saying.

After a minute of discussion Leon closes the door and enters the dressing room ignoring my existence completely.

He emerges out of the dressing room fully dressed in a designer suit which surely costs more than it should.

His eyes dart immediately towards the bed and pin on me.

"Don't wait up" is all he says to me.

"Is everything all right?" I ask even though I fucking know I shouldn't.

His eyes turn into slits as he walks towards me.

Grabbing me by my face he squeezes it hard enough to leave marks.

"I think you should start minding your own business instead of being worried about others." He says.

I try to nod my head yes but his hold makes it quite difficult to do so.

"Do you understand?" He asks again but it doesn't sound like a question but more like a demand.

I nod and choke out a small yes and that's when he lets go.
He kisses my cheeks goodbye and I try not to let my disgust show.

I want to kick him in the balls but decide against it as I value my life more.

So I massage my cheeks and jaw and go to sleep.

I am awoken by the closing of my bedroom door. I sit up and look at the watch on the night stand which reads 2:54 am .

I don't need to see to know that Leon was the one who had entered the room.

I could already smell his scent before hand but what I did not expect was the strong smell of alcohol that filled the room.

Was this douche for real?

I look towards him as he staggers towards the bed.

He reeked of alcohol and I had to breathe through my mouth as he came closer.

Whenever father was drunk he would yell at mother and hit her.

Was Leon going to do the same to me?

I did not wish to find out.

Leon sits on the bed as I get off it.

The king size bed felt quite small at the moment and my legs were starting to shake.

Leon looks at me as if he were finally realizing that I exist.

I hold my breath and prepare for a blow to come.

But all he does is roll his eyes at me and say "I am not going to hurt you. I have enough shit to deal with and I wouldn't want my darling wife to have another emotion breakdown before our wedding! Now what kind of husband would that make me?"

His words knock the wind out of my lungs and all I can do I stare at him?

How did he know about my mental breakdown?

Father had kept it all hidden.

After Allison's mother died I could only blame myself and had severe depression because of it.

How the fuck did Leon find out when it was all meant to be confidential?

"Don't look so shocked darling, you shouldn't underestimate your husband. I know everything about you. I mean there isn't much to know I had you figured out when I first saw you. Sad little broken girl with daddy and mommy issues. Aren't you?" he asks in a sinister smile.

"I-I...Y-ou..." My brain and body are still processing his words and I have difficulty forming words inside my mouth.

"Sad, pathetic, broken, unloved. I could go on and on about this you know" he says with a bit of slur and I know that he is saying all these things because he is really drunk and pretty broken and unloved himself.

I know I shouldn't pay attention to his words but not all blows are physical. Because this verbal blow by Leon hurts like a bitch and I feel tears forming in my eyes.

I know he is lashing out at me I have done it many times myself but right now I despise him alot.

So much that I want to slap him across the face so hard that his teeth could fall out.

But instead I take a deep breath and answer with like a docile mafia wife is suppose to "I will bring you some water. It should help with the alcohol" and exit the room with quick steps.

I speed walk to the kitchen to get away from Leon as much as possible but a weird noise coming from the room nearby stops me.

The door is open.

I slowly walk towards it.

And look inside.

Shock.

I think I forgot to blink for a minute.

Inside I see Alessandro kissing.

Not only kissing but kissing a man.

I cannot see the face of the person Alessandro is kissing but as if sensing someone watching Alessandro opens his eyes and makes eye contact with me.

I gasp slightly but he just goes back to kissing whoever it is he is kissing completely not bothered by my presence.

And I quickly coming back to my senses get the hell out of the room trying to make sense of what I had seen.

Was Alessandro gay?

Did anyone know?

So that's it for this chapter. Please vote, comment and follow. As I would love to hear your opinions.
Oh and I support the LGBT+ community because love is love.

So live , love and let others do the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 15.8K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...
2.8M 56.3K 44
COMPLETEDโœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
113K 3K 32
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
1.7M 56.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...