ʟᴜᴄʏ- Jjk

By Soft_jeon

- step brother- A forbidden love story. (¡High cringe because it was my first book!) [If you don't like the s... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twentyone•
•Twentytwo•
•Twentythree•
•Twentyfour•
•Twentyfive•
•Twentysix•
•Twentyseven•
•Twentyeight•
•Thirty•
•not an update•
•Thirtyone•
•Thirtytwo•
:Thirtythree:
•Thirtyfour•
•Thirtyfive•
•Thirtysix•
•Thirtyseven•
•Thirtyeight•
•Thirtynine•
•Fourty•
•Fourtyone•
Fourtytwo
•Fourtythree•
•Fourtyfour•
•Fourtyfive•
•Fourtyfive•-prt 2
•Fourtysix•
•Fourtyseven•
•Fourtyeight•
•Fourtynine•
•Fifty•
•Fiftyone•
•Fiftytwo•
•Fiftythree•
•Fiftyfour•
•Fiftyfive•
•Fiftysix•
•Fiftyseven•
•Fiftyeight•
•Fiftynine•

•Twentynine•

8.8K 232 77
By Soft_jeon

Thank you for 15k reads, this makes me so happy and I'm glad you all actually enjoy my crappy writing, your support in the comments help a lot with my motivation to write more chapters, so tyasm! Xox
-
"There's two double beds in the one room you two are sharing, okay?"he dad said as he handed kookie our room key. "Okay, thank you"we both said in unison then brought our stuff to the room, Jungkook unlocked the door and opened it revealing only one bed.

"..-"I was about to say something until Jungkook cut me off. "Don't say anything, there was probably a mix up but we can share.."he looked behind his shoulder at me with a smirk, I scoffed but blushed.

We unpacked and laid on the bed to regain our energy and breath. "Don't get tired on me.."he pants and I look at him. I kicked my shoes off and yawned, he averted his gaze to me, I hesitantly looked back at him and took a hard swallow. "Your lips won't stop teasing me.."he whispered, my lips parted.

He slowly leaned in and attached his lips to mine, I responded by cupping his face and deepening the kiss, he hovered over me.

"You make me so hard.."he whispered through kisses and I dug my finger nails into the cape of his neck. When I tugged hard on his soft strands of hair, he didn't hesitate to undress me and himself.

"I forgot to bring my condoms..do yo-"he said with a unsure expression and I cut him off by holding up a packet and he looked at me wide eyed. "I took 2 or 3 out of your drawer just in case.."I bit my lip whilst gazing into his sparkling eyes.

"Who am I ?"he let out a breath and began trailing kisses down my neck, my chest and my stomach. "..Oppa."I whispered and smiled, he giggled. The feeling of the magic he was doing to my body felt amazing, the way his tongue trailed circles around certain areas of my body was just something out of this world.

His incisors, tugging on my flesh and although I've felt it many times before, it always felt new with the pleasuring sensation it would send throughout my petite form.

I watched him with lust as he rolled the lubed rubber on his penis, he crawled and spread my legs wide open for easy entrance.

"Tell me if you want to stop..okay?"he whispered and pecked my lips before continuing. I nodded, although it won't be necessary.

He entered me without hesitation and I moaned loudly, I brushed my hands through my hair in frustration. He went in and out slowly before picking up the pace and going in a smooth rhythm.

"H-harder..."I said through moans and he thrusts harder and faster causing me to scream. He planted wet kisses on my lips and jaw, he kissed my lips again and with my mouths consent, his tongue entered. I lifted my lower body so he could continue to thrust.

He pulled out and threw my legs over each of his shoulders, he trailed wet kisses down along my leg till he reach my upper thigh, he started sucking that area passionately and I raised my chest in pure pleasure.

"Stop teasing.."I whine and he chuckles, he licks the the saliva patch on my thigh and starts licking my clit in a circular motion. "Fu-"I moaned again.

"I want to make you squirt.."he whispered through licks and sucks. He licked lower until he reached my entrance. "I don't squirt"I responded through pants and he furrowed his brows. "You never know, especially when it's from these two.."he said as he held up his two fingers, I closed my eyes as his fingers entered my entrance.

"Hmm.."I moaned as he inserted his fingers in and out repeatedly until I sat up and pulled him towards me by his shoulders, I attached my lips to his and kissed him passionately. He inserted his penis as he nibbled on my bottom lip.

-
"Morning.."I heard Jungkook murmur as I fluttered my eyes open, his raspy morning voice filled my ears and I was already desiring the magic he does to my body.

"Morning..what time is it?"I asked as I rubbed my sleepy eyes, I watched as he grabbed his phone to look at the time.

"7:36, ready for breakfast?"he threw his arm over my body and spooned me, his hot breath against my neck was evolving my desire. "Why did I wake so early?"I ask, ignoring his previous question. "I'm sorry my warmth and sloppy kisses woke you"he said quietly and bit his plumped bottom lip, I blushed and furrowed my brows. "You..do that when I'm asleep...next to you?"I hesitantly ask him and he chuckles. "When I feel like it.."he brushed his bottom lip against my shoulder seductively.

"Sex addict.."I joked and he pinched my cheek. "Your boobs look great from here"he complimented and I frowned at his perverted self. "Leave my girls alone"I covered them with the sheet me and Jungkook were under.

"But they're calling my name.."he pouted and I rolled my eyes, closing them afterwards. "Yah! You're not going to sleep on me now..I'm wide awake, let's get a shower.."he looked up at me with a smirk and I elbowed his chest playfully.

"Fine."
-
He brushed his hands through my wet hair, his fingers delicately combing the shampoo through each strand. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, the feeling of hot water falling to my face and body was magnificent and especially when someone else was washing my hair, I felt spoilt.

Once he was done washing out the suds in my hair, he put shower gel on his palm and rubbed it on my body, his warm touch made my breathing become heavy.

"Spread your legs.."he whispered and I obeyed, spreading them for him to lean. He slowly and gently glided his his hand along my upper thighs, I closed my eyes in pleasure as he rubbed his hand through my vagina, the things he does to my body is unbelievable.

I turned around and put my body close against his and he planted wet kisses on my lips and my neck.

I grabbed the shampoo and combed my fingers through his hair, repeating after Jungkook. After washing out the suds in his hair, I put the shower gel in my palm and rubbed my hand along his soaked form and looked up at him when I was near his erect penis, he nodded and bit his plumped bottom lip. I rubbed his penis repeatedly in a smooth and gentle rhythm, he placed his forehead against mine roughly and grunted.

"The things you to my body.."he couldn't finish off his sentence because of how speechless he was. I put him under the shower, so it could wash off the soapy suds that was left on his muscular form. "Please, you're just saying that"I chuckled and blushed. "I'm not. I'm serious, no ones ever made me feel this pleasurable"he said with a serious expression, I looked at him in disbelief. "Pabo.."I giggled and he shook his head, letting the water splash everywhere.
-
"Ommo, what took you both so long?"Jungkook's dad asked in curiosity as he munched on his breakfast. "We were washing up"I replied truthfully this time and he nodded, me and Jungkook took a seat beside each other.

"What would you both like"a waiter asked as our parents held up their hand, gesturing that they needed an extra order.

"Korean pancakes and coffee please"I said with a genuine smile, she nodded and wrote down the order, she looked at Jungkook.

"Oh I'll have the same, please"he smiled and handed up mine and his menus, the waiter wrote down a (x2) meaning two plates of pancakes and coffee. She bowed and walked away.

"Ommo I can't wait for the pancakes, they're probably delicious!"I clasped my hands in excitement and looked at my surroundings to see if anyone had pancakes. "Calm down foodie"Jungkook teaser and nudged me playfully, I stuck out my tongue at him and he pretended to be taken aback and placed his hand on his chest, I chuckled at his actions.

9 minutes later;;

"Here is the two pancakes and coffee, please enjoy!"the waiter smiled and bowed before walking away.

"Thank you"me and Jungkook said in unison before digging into our delicious looking pancakes. As soon as I took a bite into my mouth, I felt as if I was going to have a orgasm. It was too good.

"I'll never be able to taste anything like this again"I said through chews and Jungkook and our parents laughed at my comment. "Too true"Jungkook replied before taking a mouthful of coffee. "We have to try and make pancakes as good as this next-without setting the place on fire"I joked and Jungkook laughed again whilst nodding.

"You can go somewhere else and make pancakes, I don't want you two to burn down our house"my mom teased and we laughed in response. "Okay, whatever mom"I giggled before digging into my pancakes.
-
"We're just going to get ready to go out shopping for a while and maybe go to the spa, you two can go swimming in the indoor pool, beach, skate park or arcade...or a bit of both if you like"Jungkook's father suggested as we left the table, me and Jungkook looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"Sounds like a plan"Jungkook smiled and grabbed my wrist, leading me out of the hotel.

"Where to then?"he placed his hands on his waist and turned to me. "I was think we could go to the arcade first."I sighed and smiled at his cute and innocent posture.

"Arcade it is!"he grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined as we fled the hotel, it felt good to have my hand in his in public where no one knows us and our parents weren't around nearby to witness. I felt free, I gazed up at the smiling Jungkook as he walked hand in hand with me.

There it was again, my heart was beating like there was no tomorrow and butterflies erupting.

Do I love Jungkook?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc