My Book of Naruto One Shots...

By YunaSaya

One shots for the Naruto Characters ~From Yours Truly Erin/Mya More

My Book of Naruto One Shots!!!!!
Kiba-It Was You
Sauske- You Know You Do
Naruto-My Little Fox
Deidara- Saving a Life with a Bang
Tobi- Masked
Itachi- An Accident Kiss
Sai- My Shy Feelings
Kakashi- Please Don't Ignore Me
Pein- I Thought You Left Me Forever........
Gaara- Once I Get to Know You
Neji- I saw right through you (Modern One-Shot)
Shino- Studying (Modern One-Shot)
Suigetsu- I'll Be There....And Not Just On Your Birthday
Shikamaru Song shot- Right by my Side
Sasori - Dreams

Hidan- Shush for a minute

3.3K 46 29
By YunaSaya

Hidan- Shush for a minute

Name: Harumi (Ha-Room-Me) Tanaka (Ta-Na-Ka)

Age: 22

Looks: white hair that reaches her waist, she keeps it tied up in 2 pigtails with 2 black bows. She has deep red eyes. She wears a blue uniform type shirt with black lace. Over top she has a black dress that reaches her mid-thigh with fishnet leggings underneath that stop at her knees. Her shoes are black ninja shoes. Also she wears black gloves.

Personality: Loud Mouth, very short tempered and is a Jashinist. She loves to kill for her Jashinist ways but she won’t take it overboard. Always arguing with anyone that makes her mad which is pretty much anyone because she gets mad over the littlest things.

Abilities: Ice ninjutsu and wind ninjutsu

*~Story Begins~*

                “SHUT THE HELL UP TOBI!!!!” I yelled at Tobi as he kept singing the theme song to one of his favorite shows. “O MY GOSH IM TRYING TO WATCH FUCKING TV, AND I CANT WITH YOU SINGING THAT DUMB THEME SONG.” “Deidara-sempai, Harumi-chan is being mean again.” Tobi yelled running to go get Deidara. Soon enough Deidara came to the living room of the base where I was watching tv. “Could you be a little nicer so he will shut up?” Deidara asked. “HE WONT SHUT UP ANYWAYS THAT’S WHY IM YELLING!!” I yelled in his face. “WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE DAMN NOISE!!!” a familiar voice yelled. It was Hidan. The rest of the members call us the LOUD DUO.  “TELL TOBI TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAYBE I WILL STOP YELLING.” I said taking one of my pigtails out. “TOBI SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, SO I CAN SLEEP AND YOU TOO.” Hidan said looking at me as I took the other pigtail out.

                “O HELL NO BITCH DON’T TELL ME TO SHUT MY FUCKING MOUTH JUST CAUSE YOU WANT TO SLEEP, YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO MY FUCKING ROOM!!”  I yelled going to my room and slamming the door.”LOOK WHAT YOU DID HIDAN, YOU MADE HARUMI-CHAN MAD.” Tobi said from outside my room. I heard some footsteps as I began to brush my long silver hair out. I grabbed a hair tie and put it into a ponytail.

                There was a knock at the door about 10 minutes later. “Who is it?” I asked. “Pein.” The deep voice from outside my door said. “Come in.” I said as I layed on my bed. “You have a mission and it will only be you and Hidan, you two will have to bring me a scroll from one of my henchmen. You  will meet them at a ball. “Why only us two?” I asked in confusion hearing that Kazuku wasn’t coming. “Just because I said.” He told me. “When do I leave?” “Now pack your things and wait for Hidan at the door of the base.” “Why at a ball? I don’t have anything to wear.” I told him. “Here and that’s the only place he could meet you two.” Pein said handing me a dress and leaving. “Ugghhh.” I said as I packed some extra clothing and the dress.  When I was done I walked out of my room and went to the living room. “IF ANYONE OF YOU LITTLE FUCKERS GOES INTO MY ROOM I WILL KILL YOU!!!!” I screamed at everyone since they were all in the living room.

                I went back to my room and set up a trap. When I was done I went to the door of the base and waited for Hidan. 5 minutes later he came. “What took you so long?” I asked. “I only took 5 minutes so shut up.” He said. “Whatever” I mummbled.  We continued to walk until we reached a hotel close to the ball. “You know the ball is tonight in an hour.” Hidan said. “Uggghhh.” I said as we entered the hotel. “We’ll take a 2 bedroom.” I said to the lady at the front desk. She handed  us the key and we went up to our room.  I sat on one of the beds and sat my bag next to it.

                “I’m going to take a nap” I told Hidan as he sat on the other bed.

*~45 minutes~*

                I woke up with Hidan staring at me from the other bed. He looked away and I could’ve sworn he blushed but I was probably seeing things. He was in his tux just laying there looking at the ceiling. He looked pretty handsom. As I thought about that I was staring and I began to blush. I shook my head and stood up. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I changed into a long purple dress, but it wasn’t puffy. It had a ribbon going across my stomach. I saw a curling iron and curled my hair after I took it out of my usual pigtails.

                I slipped on some black heels and opened the bathroom door. “C’mon let’s go.” Hidan said looking away. This time I’m sure he blushed. I grabbed his hand as we walked out the room and he stiffened a little. I ignored it and kept walking towards the ball. We entered and we went to the dance floor. They were playing an up beat song so I began to sway a little bit as Hidan began dancing a little. I looked around until I saw a guy wink at me. I rolled my eyes and kept dancing with Hidan.  They began to play a slow song and I looked at Hidan. He looked at me and grabbed my one of my hands and put his free hand around my waist as we danced to the song.

                Then that same dude pushed Hidan out the way and began to dance with me. He handed me a number than left. I looked at it and it was a room number to a hotel room. I dropped it on the floor and pulled Hidan back closer to me. He seemed kind of ticked off when I looked at him. I put my arms around his neck and he looked down at me. I began to blushe as he wrapped his arms around my waist and he smirked. I put my head on my chest as we swayed to the music.

*~After the Ball~*

                We waited at the door for the guy with the scroll. And when he came we took the scroll and headed back to the hotel. When we got back Hidan pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled away and I looked at him. “Sorry I tripped.” He said and I walked into the bathroom a little sad. I really like Hidan but I don’t think he likes me back enough to actually kiss me which makes me sad.

*~Back At The Base~*

                I walked into the base with Hidan and went in my room. Tobi was in there. “TOBI WHAT THE HELL GET OUT MY FUCKING ROOM!!!” I screamed at him. Hidan walked into my room and just stared at me. “GET OUT MY ROOM!!!” I yelled and Tobi got up and left. “Harumi, shush for a miute.” Hidan said and he kissed me. “Was that another one of you tripped incidents?” I asked breaking away. “No Harumi im sorry I really do like you.” He said. “Will you be mine please?” he asked and I smiled. “Yea sure.” I said kissing him.

THE END!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

FINISHED!!

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHO YOU WANT ME TO DO NEXT

IF THERE ARE NO COMMENTS I WILL CHOOSE SOMEONE RANDOM!! :)

TO

ME

THIS

WAS

KINDA

SHORT

BUT

WHATEVER!!!

C

YA

NEXT

TIME

~Erin/Mya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 11.2K 60
Naruto one shots including the Akatsuki and just about any other character. My Social Medias: Wattpad: HaleighPenguin Pinterest : Haleigh🖤 Tik Tok:...
397K 8.6K 57
❝Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.❞ A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ. ⚠ Mᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴ...
92.9K 2.7K 30
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪꜱᴏɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ & ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.
35.5K 421 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...