Bestfriend (Completed)

By Aniya_C

More

Bestfreind
Bestfreind
Bestfreind
Bestfreind
Bestfriend
Bestfreind
Bestfreind
Bestfriend
Bestfriend
Bestfriend
Bestfriend
Bestfreind
Bestfriend
Bestfriend
Bestfriend
Read βœ‹
Bestfriend
Bestfriend
Read !!
Bestfriend
Bestfriend
Now
Bestfriend
Bestfriend
Read ..
READ
Read
Read ..
Read Please
ATTENTION‼️
ReadπŸ“’

Bestfriend

20K 724 62
By Aniya_C

Jasmine -

"Bre imma fuck him and that bitch up he keep fucking with me " I said shaking my head .

"Girl your crazy ass is Seven months pregnant you don't need to be fighting " she said laughing I mugged her and took a bite of my sandwich .

"Forreal though but he just don't give a fuck like this lil duck bitch making you act like this twords your kids . " I said shaking my head .

"It's gone be ok .. " She said putting on her eye liner .

"We'll imma shower .. Do you wanna go to the appointment with me " I said she looked at me .

"Mike is com- "

"It's fine Bre .. I'll ask Nell " I said walking off a little sad I'm just really tired of depending on people and they just set me up for failure . I showered putting on my white marlin Monroe shirt and my black yoga

(skip appointment )

I was talking to Momma while she fixed my plate she's disappointed in Nell I asked him to come to the appointment he promised he would come to but he had to go shopping for Ashanti . I started eating when I was interrupted my Nel and Ashanti coming in the house . I took my plate and moved to the far side of the table away from them . Every time I come here comes his lying ass and his lil tramp .

"Moma you going to Miami with me and Ashanti " Nel said as he slurped on his ice tea .

"When "she said

"July 7th " he said I grew mad I wanted to bust out crying ... I have told him millions of time when the baby's were due . I didn't say nothing but my body grew hot .

"So you just forget "I said getting up whipping my tears they head shot twords me I stood up trying to stop crying maybe I needed this.

"Baby what's wrong " momma said I cried even more Nel just started at me .

"I h-hate you ... I shouldn't have ever came back ! I - I love-d y-you the baby's are due July 7th .. You just fucked me and forgot about me I shouldn't have did it ... You stay away from me . Every time you get around her you wanna front me you didn't tell her how we was cuddled up and you spent a night last month did you ? just stay away from me I 'll buy me and plane ticket and move back to Cali .. Momma I love you I 'll send you pictures of the baby's . " I said walking out. I got in my car hurrying home . I wasn't gonna move to Cali I'm just gonna move the fuck away from Nell . I stripped to my pantys and bra and climbed into bed and drifted off too sleep .

Nell pov )

I wrapped my arms around Ashanti as she whispered and sang .

"Baby " she said turning towards me

"Yea."

"I think you need to sit down and talk too Jasmine ... I grew up with out a father I know she just want you to be there for y'all sons " she said she was right but it wasn't her place .

"Ok go to sleep " I said she sighed and scooted closer to me falling asleep in my arms .

I woke up when I felt somthing leaking I looked over too Ashanti who was still sleep . No need to panic I grabbed the baby's bag and everything packing her some cloths . When I walked upstairs she was sliding on her shoes she grabbed my hand and smiled at me .

"let's meet our princess " she smiled .

"You alright "I said turning my attention towards her . She was only 8 1/2 months the baby was coming early ... But I didn't care .

_________________________

April 5th Saturday , Seven pounds and Seven ounces she looked just like Ashanti gorgeous and my momma was already inlove with her . We took a picture .. My momma holding Ashanti's hand and me kissing her check we was all one big happy family now . I put it on Instagram and instally got likes and comments . I held A'Marie Canell in my arms as her and her mother's light snores filled the room .

Jasmine -

Seeing that picture made my heart stop .. But I couldn't let this keep stressing me . I'm moving to Miami for one month just to get away from all the negative animosity . I packed the cloths and stuff I needed .. The only person that knew I was leaving was Bre and were I actually was going . I packed the last little and bit and grabbed my purse because Bre was outside I was staying in a condo she's driving me down there . I have everything planned ... I'm seven months now .. I'm coming back to ATL when I'm eight months . Bre is gonna stay here with me .

( Miami )

I sat in the tub looking at my stomach it still just doesn't feel real to me I'm pregnant . I got out putting on my night
Cloths and and drifting off too sleep.. We'll this should be an Exciting one month away from Nell .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.3K 35
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
80.6K 3.4K 22
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
235K 36.2K 105
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
La Principessa By jh

General Fiction

431K 3.7K 7
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...