Percabeth: Demigods & High Sc...

By thatfilipinawriter

Annabeth and Percy starts another year in an unexpected situation, they are going to high school! Which means... More

DEMIGODS & HIGH SCHOOL (PERCABETH)
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chaper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.1
Chapter 26.2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (EPILOGUE)
Hi Everyone!
Important Update About D&HS

Chapter 5

81.2K 1.4K 3.4K
By thatfilipinawriter

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO

VOMMENT PLEASE?

HAPPY READING!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Annabeth's POV

I turned him back an kissed him it lasted 5 minutes. We pulled apart and his face was so shocked.

"ANNABETH?!" He screamed

"No i'm Tyson." I said sarcastically

"Very funny! So your gonna study here to wise girl?"

"Yep!" I said and hugged him tight then suddenly our teacher came inside the room.

"Class settle down, i heard we have new students am i right?"

"Yep!" Leo said

"Well then do you mind introducing yourselves?"

"Sure" we all said

All of us went in front of the room, all of the girls in the room was glaring at me. I wonder whyy....

Then each of us introduce ourselves.

-time lapse-

So maths was boring i tried to concentrate but i can't because of Percy staring at me and playing with my hair.

Then the bell rang. We all went to out lockers and put are books in it.

I leaned in my locker while percy's arms where at the sides of my head.

"I really missed you wise girl." He whispered in my ears.

"I missed you too!" Then i kissed his nose. He pouts.

"Haha, come on we have english!"

"Not till you kiss me full in the lips."

"NO, we need to go."

"Hey you two! Stope smooching and we'll be late for the next class!" connor exclaimed.

I gave him a death glare and he snickered.

When we got in english class, Paul was there and he winked at us, i explained to percy that sally and paul knew about us moving here at New York.

-Time Lapse-

When english was done it was Lunch

(A/N: i forgot to put the lunch in their schedules sorry.)

So when we got at the cafeteria i held hands with percy and all the girls were glaring at me. I'll ask percy later about that.

Percy's POV

When we got at the Cafeteria the jocks and the other high school guys were staring and winking at Annabeth and i just returned in them with a death glare

I put my arms around my my wise girl and headed at the table.

Tori, Sam, Mike, and Charlot was there.

"Hey guys!" I said. At our back was Pipes, jason, thalia, clarisse, nico, Leo, Chris, and the stolls.

"Sup dude. So Annabeths real huh?" Mike said.

"Hey! You owe me 50 bucks!" Tori said

"Whatever." Mike replied an rolled his eyes.

Sam was just staring at Annabeth, i can't blame him, my wise girl is stunning.

"Hi guys, Ahm, meet my friends, this is Thalia, Piper, Jasons girlfriend, Leo, Travis, Connor, Clarisse, Chris's girlfriend, and i'm Annabeth but you know that."

"Well i'm Tori, This is Mike my Boyfriend, Sam, and Charlot."

"We met already." Charlot said.

Then i heard this squeaky, girly, annoying voice.

"PERCYYYY!!"

Ugh not again!

"What Natalie?!"

"Aww, why so grumpy boyfie?" She said while pinching my cheeks.

"Natalie! For the Millionth time! I am bot your boyfriend! And i Have a girlfriend and it's totally not YOU! So go away and leave us alone!" I said

"No way. This? This is your girlfriend" she said while pointing at Annabeth.

"Yah, problem?" Annabeth said raising her eyebrow. Oh no..

"Yeah, Lots of problem, the thing is, i'm way prettier than you, hotter, and skinnier, i'm even richer than you, look at your clothes. Where'd you buy it at a Thrift shop? Haha, and your hair is obviously dipped in blonde and your eyes are scary!" she said and laughed wit here minions Callie and Bridgette.

Annebeth closed her fist and her hand reaching for her knife. I held her fist and calmed her down.

"Why you little-" Thalia was about to blow up when i Nico stopped her.

"You know what Natalie? Your just insecure, and she is not fat! She is skinny. And her eyes are beautiful not like yours that are contacts! Her hair is not dyed! It's natural! Its not blonde it is Honey Gold! And her clothes are way better than yours showing so much skin that you just have to be naked! She doesn't need make up at all not like yours! And obviously your hair is just died into brown." I said, shutting her up.

"Whatever Percy! I'll get back at you! I'm not gonna stop until i have you. See you later at Greek." She blew me a kiss and turned back.

"Are you ok Wise girl?"

She was smiling at me, she put her arms around my neck an kissed me. I kissed her back and all of the gang fake gaged, so we broke apart and i kissed her forehead

"Don't worry, i won't let anyone hurt my wise girl."

"Thanks seaweed brain i love you."

"I love you too wise girl no matter what. Come on let's eat."

-time lapse-

Annabeth's POV

After that extremely terrible fight earlier at the cafeteria we went go our next class which is greek Natalie was already there.

Oh i just want to kill her now.

"Hey Percy, sit here beside me!" She squealed when we entered.

"No thanks i'll sit beside my girlfriend." Percy replied and put his arms around me.

Leo sat next to Natalie. Haha to bad for him.

Next thing i knew our teacher got in front.

Leo's POV

UGH! I can't take it anymore this Natalie girl keep asking about Percy, i turned around to Thalia and Mouthed

"HELP."

Then she just laughed and payed attention to our teacher.

"Ok class i am Mrs. Orleen and i am your new Greek teacher. So who knows how to speak greek?"

All of us demigods raised our hands, and Mrs. Orleen nod.

"Well i need two volunteers in front to speak. Hm, how about you Mr. Jakson and Ms. Chase?"

"We would love too." Annabeth said

Oh gods here we are again.

Piper's POV

Annie and Percy was speaking fluent greek in front, all of the other students were just confused. I snickered at that.

Jason was just sleeping beside me, while Nico was talking to a goth girl i think. Then Leo was just irritated at Natalie. Hahahaha.

Thalia was talking to Tori.

While Travis and Connor were planning something i guess cause there faces was pure of seriousness and they kept looking at Natalie.

I think i know what's happening..

So when Annabeth and Percy were done they got A's and they didn't got any homework's.

Well that's unfair!

"Class i want you to make 9-12 Paragraphs about 5 to 7 different gods and goddesses that you would pick. You will pass it on wednesday. Class dismissed." Just then the bell rang.

I woke up Jason and told him we need to go.

When Natalie stood up she tripped, we all laughed and the stolls high fived. So that's what they were planning!

Natalie screamed in frustration and stood up.

"Dude that was hilarious!" Said Percy

"Well it is a classic but then we knew you wanted to get back at her so we just did it for you." Travis said

"Aww, i never thought that the both of you had a soft spot for us" annabeth said teasing them.

"Oh shut up. It was a one time thing plus! She's annoying." Connor replied

"Haha, i know!" Percy said

So the whole day went by fast.

-time lapse-

Percy's POV

When school was finish we all went at the front of the school.

Paul told me that i will live with annabeth and the gang, my things were already int here so i don't need to pack. I'm so excited!

We got in out cars i drived at Annabeth's car cause my car was at the garage at the House.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE READ AND FOLLOW ME.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DISCLAIMER. SHOULD I CONTINUE OR WHAT?

COMMENT BELOW.

I'LL DO THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR 10 VOTES EACH CHAPTER AND 5 COMMENTS EACH CHAPTER FOLLOW ME.

All rights reserve.

-patty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 119 5
Just a Kainora fanfic that takes place between Books 3 and 4 about how everyone's favorite couple got together. I own nothing but the plot.
153K 1.2K 32
Set after the war against Gaea, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are graduating college and have started their new lives together. As they go through...
62.7K 1.2K 17
The Neverseen have been defeated. But Phoenixes always rise from the ashes.... Five years have passed. Five years for plotting. Five years for schem...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...