baby it's you // olly murs

By ollymursyo

"He's...he looks..." "Like you." I finished off for him. After years of being in a relationship with the o... More

1 - meeting
2 - goodbyes
3 - three years on
4 - meet your daddy
5 - excuses
6 - hospitals
7 - invitations
8 - flashbacks
9 - bbq
10 - date?
11 - moving
12 - decisions
13 - kisses
14 - just a random girl
15 - brio's
16 - whilst at the parents
17 - fake dating?
18 - news
19 - no one will ever beat you
20 - why him?
21 - like old times
22 - management or not
23 - the date
24 - the date continued
25 - lunch with parents
26 - jealousy
27 - letters
29 - you love Poppy, dont you?
30 - interview
31 - kiss me
32 - airport kisses
33 - thinking of me
34 - phone calls
35 - welcome back
36 - cooking and cuddles
37 - party time
38 - just a box
39 - christmas eve
40 - merry christmas, babe
41 - new years
42 - uh oh
43 - red cast
44 - get out
45 - i'll be back
46 - thinking out loud
47 - worries
48 - crash
49 - yes
50 - preparations
51 - two favourites
52 - video games
53 - acoustic set
54 - the one
55 - kitchen singing
56 - packing
57 - planes

28 - cuddles with my favourite man

1.5K 39 6
By ollymursyo

"Ollyyyy," I whined, clutching my stomach, "Ollyyyyy." I repeated. He came walking into the room, smirking at me.

"For the hundreth time, I'm not returning the car."

I groaned. "It's not that. Tom. Uncle Tom." I said, inbetween grunts and groans.

He grabbed my phone, looking through something.

"There's no one with the name Tom on here? You don't even have an Uncle Tom?! Wait...are you awake? Are you sleep-talking? Crap...you said my name...are you dreaming about me..."

"Shut up! Get me a hot water bottle...please." He crossed his arms.

"Who's Tom?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Time...Of...Month." I said, clutching my stomach. His eyes widened, rushing out of the room.

I hate being a girl. Like literally. Why must we be cursed with this shit every fucking month. I sighed, clutching my stomach.

"Right," Olly said, rushing in the room with a handful of things. "We have a hot water bottle, chocolate, a cup of tea, movies..." He trailed off, spreading them out on the bed. "And you have your favourite man to cuddle with all day with." He said, winking.

"Liam Hemsworth is here?!" I joked. Olly took it seriously.

His mouth hung open as he shook his head. "N-no."

"Josh Hutcherson?"

He shook his head again.

"Sam Claflin?" He turned around and was about to walk out when I laughed. "Get into bed, you idiot."

He rolled his eyes, getting under the covers with me. "Hold up!" I shouted. "Get Josh, please." He nodded, jogging out of the room. He came back in seconds later, with Josh in his arms. 

"Mumma!" He shouted, running over to me and jumping on the bed. 

"Hey baby." I cooed, cuddling him. 

Olly got in under the covers, and pressed play on the first movie. 

"What are we watching?" I sighed as I saw the opening credits. "The Goonies, really?"

He grinned sheepishly. "Hey it's the best movie out there!" 

---

I looked up to Olly, who was quoting nearly every word. 

I wanted to kiss him. His lips look so-

"You want to kiss me?" He asked, turning his head to me. 

I shook my head, blushing furiously and I looked down to the duvet instead of him. Anywhere but him. I can't believe I said that outloud. 

"You only have to ask, darling." He said, in a seductive tone. I didn't know what to say. Until the doorbell rung. 

"Saved by the bell." I muttered, getting out of bed and walking downstairs, going to the door. I completely forgot about what I was wearing. I was in my pyjamas with my hair in a messy ponytail. I looked a mess. I opened the door, only showing my head, hiding the rest of my body. When I realised who it was, it swung the door open and jumped into his arms. 

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" 

---

who do you think it is? comment bitchezzzzzz. 

x love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 231 40
Harry becomes pregnant but the thing is, he doesn't know if Zayn or Louis is the father -Stick with me on this I wrote this years ago and it got del...
5.6K 98 27
When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face again after breaking both of they're he...
9.9K 241 35
Life after one direction. The boys all went their separate ways. Harry the award winning artist. Liam is struggling with family and a career. Zayne...
82K 2.9K 29
What happens when the one you love leaves you to follow their dreams. What if you are pregnant.... What if 4 years later your love comes back. Th...