EJ Cullen (Being Rewritten)

By Digimon8

Bella and Edward have always wondered what would have happened if they had a boy and a girl. Well,their quest... More

Disclaimer and details
Is it possible...?
The battle better include an explanation!(Being rewritten)
Confronting them(Being rewritten)
EJ (Being rewritten)

Italy(Being rewritten)

1.9K 29 1
By Digimon8

Bella's POV:

Me:We got tickets for everyone and we're on the plane. I'm a bit nervous for when I see EJ. What will I say? "Oh,hey! I'm your immortal mother you didn't know about and I'm here to rescue you?!*Sighs*

Edward:Want is wrong Bella?

Me:I'm nervous. Will Renesmee like EJ? What will I say?

Edward:Of course Nessie and EJ will love each other. They spent months together. They have a strong bond. And I don't think you'll have to say anything. Just hug him. One motion speaks a thousand words.

Me:*Laughs*OK then Shakespeare. You have to be there with me too.

Edward:*Smiles* I will and so will Renesmee. And everyone around us is here to help us. Because they care for him almost as much as we do.

Nessie:Mommy? Daddy?

Me:*Smiles*Yes angle?

Nessie: Will big brother like me?

Me:*Picks Nessie up and sets her in my lap*Of course he will. He already loves you. So imagine how he Will act in real life. Do you love him?

Nessie:Yes.

Edward:Then he will love you too.

Timeskip

Everyone:*Gets off plane*

Carlisle: Here we are. Italy.

Me:We're so close. We will find you EJ. I,will find you.*I swear I heard a " Please,hurry" response*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.4K 28
Zelda. A beautiful princess who's failures reminded by her silent, personal knight. Link. Her personal knight who's sole purpose is to protect her, w...
116K 3K 13
Danny's parents wants to test out a new invention they made specially for Phantom. They captured him in front of all of Amity. They used the new inve...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
592K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.