Determination •~{Chara X Fri...

By Butterflys-that-fly

Timelines Frisk p.o.v Chara please don't, I want to save you RESET chara next reset I will save you RESET Cha... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Valentines day special lemon (has nothing to do with the story)
Chapter three
Chapter 4 "Dreams"
Chapter 5 "matching necklace"
Chapter 6 "nightmares and shared dreams"
Chapter 7 "shared nightmares?"
Chapter 8 "tests, insomia and sleep talking"
Chapter 9~ childish fears, the surface
Chapter 10: escape plan confession
Chapter 11- new home
Chapter 12- new clothes, change of plans
Chapter 13:Enrolment, Cake
Chapter 14:Can I have this dance
Chapter 15: The Trip To Mount Ebtt
Chapter 16 The living hell gets even worse
Chapter 17 dreams
Chapter 18- Cuddles on a day out
Tagged!
Epilogue
Halloween Special
Should i revamp

Chapter 19: The C O R E

170 4 0
By Butterflys-that-fly

(Oh My FRISKING KIT KATS! Almost five hundred reads /July 20th starts writing/)

Frisk p.o.v

I had awoke to the warmth of chara being pulled away my eyes opened and I saw a panicking chara being dragged to the door by gaster, they pulled away from his grasp and scowled "No I feel like walking." They spoke viscously and walked out of the room, I smirked at gaster, who was obviously pissed and followed after chara.

Chara p.o.v

I had awoke to being thrown against the floor "Fuck!" I shouted out of pain and was being dragged I pulled out of grasp and scowled "No I feel like walking!" I viscously growled back, walking out of the room looking around.

Left hallway then make a right first door on the left.

That's the way to the core, I sighed as gaster caught up frustrated from what happened I smirked and continued to walk till I was pulled into a room.

My eye closed as I sat on the chair allowing the tests to happen not showing the pain I was in, it didn't matter, but I knew frisk was being put through this too.

'Damn it' I thought.

    It was finished in a short amount of minutes, I opened my eye seeing various tubes with odd coloured liquids inside I smirked and 'accidentally' knocked them over I heard gaster sigh in frustration and push food in front of me, I smirked and ate.

"Victory~" I thought smirking.

Frisk's p.o.v

I could tell chara would be back soon because the pain through out my body had stopped I sighed, soon the door opened and chara walked in followed by an angered gaster chara smirked moving away from the door and I walked out, allowing gaster to take me to the room.

Coloured liquids decorated the floor today I sighed and sat down closing my eyes I felt my soul be pulled out I shivered slightly I felt something inject in my soul then pain, I felt the energy drain from my body as the pain stopped and my soul returned I opened my eyes, I saw food in front of me, and I started eating.

Chara' p.o.v

I heard the walk as I leaned against the wall frisk had entered the room and followed by gaster "Testing went well today." He left the room not I placed the pencil there allowing the door to stay opened slightly and headed to the bed laying down frisk laid beside me they soon fell asleep, I smiled holding them closer to my body stealing there warmth.

~tem skip~

It was now six I sat up with a smirk I gently picked frisk up they awoke to the movement looking at me confused "we're leaving, not outside but to the core." I spoke frisk only nodded as I opened the door leaving the room.

Sounds of alarms rang, obviously stating we got out I smirked and ran towards the core, hearing two sets of feet chase after us, it took awhile before getting there gaster and sans a few feet away as I set frisk down they looked at me and pulled me into a kiss.

Frisk opened the door to the core behind us now hugging me as we fell.

Total dark around us as we fell.

Finally we escaped, they can't get us.

I smiled softly.

A/N: and I'm done chapter nineteen mmm! Yay :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 17 17
Many years ago, two races ruled over Earth, Humans and Monsters. One day, war broke out between the 2 races. After a long battle, the humans were vic...
137 0 12
Her determination was strong, so the choice was in her hands. When Candie and Aya fall into Mount Ebott, it's up to Candie to choose their fate. But...
218K 8.8K 23
It was just a normal Saturday. (Y/N) was playing Undertale for the millionth time. She was obsessed. (Y/N) had played all of the routes. True Pacifis...
4.6K 255 40
Chara has one objective: RESET back to when they themself fell, and save Asriel from his demise. With all the Genocide Runs the now-free Frisk goes o...