onlooker - [l.h au]

Por soshannah

I was led to watch the murder of a girl I knew and I did nothing about it MΓ‘s

Prologue
Kate

Luke

32 2 0
Por soshannah

December 14 2015 (Three days earlier)~

Lately I've been having migraines. They aren't the kind that last for a couple hours. No, my migraines go on for days, It's been going on for a few months now.

I get these strange visions during my migraines. They show me scenes of a girl in distress. She is constantly in fear, the fear of being watched. Other times I get visions of the girl being raped...then she gets murdered. I never actually get the full visions but from what is sent to me, it must be what is.

I believe I get these because someone wants me to help her. They want me to protect her. Maybe I was sent these visions to become her guardian angel. Either way, I feel responsible to find her and look after her. She'll must feel that she's being watched whether from her stalker or I but I hope she feels the difference when I watch over her, she will be safer when i'm watching.

I don't know who she is, but I will soon. I'm not sure where to find her, but I will. Hopefully I still have time to give her the help she desperately wants and needs.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
207K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
683K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...