Twisted Love (boyxboy)

By Raven-key

Saint Louise University , a boy’s school where students are divided into 3: R (rich), D(delinquent) and L(low... More

Twisted Love (boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

1.1K 69 14
By Raven-key

A.N.

Ah, its been a long time, since I’ve visited my account in wattpad.I’m sorry If  this chapter was delayed for my lp was repaired for a while and now its back.

I also wanted to thank those who continued to support me as well as those who started to support me :D

Enjoy guys..

Kye’s POV

“Here are the list of students qualified to receive the University scholarship  “ Piere said as he handed me some folders.

I look at those files and to my surprise,I noticed that Luke is also qualified.

By the way I’m Kye Mackrel. I’m one of the “R’s”. They say were Prince’s of this University, but I never considered myself as one. I know I came from a wealthy family, but I don’t want students to look at me so highly,I want to be equal with them, that’s why I joined the Student Council and I became the President to promote equality. Being a member of this organization is a tough job for me for we are the one’s who maintain the peace and order of this University. And of course, having encounter’s with the “D’s” which is our number one  enemy is inevitable.

I sighed as I scanned Luke’s profile.

I never imagined that Luke will be like this,He is a totally different person now. He was so well-mannered in the past. I know him for our families were so close,Me and Luke were actually bestfriends, and due to a certain incident that happened between us during highschool, we became enemies in an instant,even until now, our situation just got worse.

“Hey what’s the matter Kye? It’s rare for me to see you in this state, you look stressed”It was Arch who just arrived.

He leaned closer to me  and touched my forehead.

“You didn’t have a fever, how come you’re like this?, what’s the problem, come on tell me” he added .

“I accidentally met him the other day, He never changed Arch, it was the same Luke” I said as focused my attention on Luke’s profile.

“Hhhmn, yeah he never changed , handsome as always” Arch said as he grabbed the folder from me.

“So you still love this handsome yet cold-hearted guy?”

I was surprised with his question that I looked away. I heard him sigh, then he tapped my shoulder.

“If you still love Luke, I guess you should say it clearly this time to clear the misunderstandings in the past, and I hope you will really fix the problem this time, I can’t bear to see you two like this, the truth is I also miss Luke, bring him back Kye, I know you can do it” he said , then he hugged me from behind.

After getting some encouragement from Arch, I finally decided that I will bravely face Luke this time.

“Hey, Arch can you please stop harassing Kye ,early in the morning!”

That voice startled both of us , and when we turned our attention to him , it was Fritch, he has a girly face, but his attitude is the opposite, He’s like a tiger . He’s my secretary and it looks like he brought someone with him.

 Jeylo’s POV

“Hey, Arch can you please stop harassing Kye ,early in the morning!”

This girly faced guy shouted to the two guys who are in the Student Council room that we accidentally saw intimately embracing each other.

Both of them were startled after seeing him. I was amazed, for by the looks of it, this guy is different from what I imagined him to be.

“ Fritchie!” That guy with a charismatic charm approached that girly faced guy but the latter grabbed him by the collar and gave him a slight punch on the face.

“Ouch, your so cruel Fritchie!Don’t you know my charm is my treasure”the charismatic guy said as he straightened himself.

“Hey, its you again cutie,” he added as he leaned closer to me.

I awkwardly smiled at him. I do remember him, he’s very straight forward. I’m not very good in handling these type of person.

 “I think this is fate” he smiled as he held my hands and kissed it.

“Geez! Stop playing around Arch” that girly face ,named Fritchie said as he shove the charismatic guy away from me.

I never imagined that I will encounter them again. And I never expected that they were members of the Student Council.

I really felt nervous for I am now facing the “R’s” and I think they’re not that cruel just as the rumors say,but I’m still nervous .

“So what’s you’re business here?” that super handsome,celebrity type guy said with a serious expression on his face.

“Oh, don’t be like that Kye, you’re scary…His name’s Jeylo..He said,Professor Howkins,their coach requested him to ask some funds . He’s a soccer player, and their team will be our representative for the upcoming soccer competition.” Fritchie explained to them.

That super handsome,celebrity type guy looked at me from head to foot.I really felt nervous while looking at him.

“ So his name is Kye, huh? “ I said to myself as I also observed him.

“How come you’re the only one approaching us, where’s your team?”he said.

“Well, isn’t it a bother that all of us will be coming here?, I mean , since asking funds for our team is our only purpose, we did’nt want to bother your busy schedule, that’s why they only sent me and besides my team mates were all higher than me, all of them were so busy so I decided to approach you by myself” I replied.

That Kye gave me his serious expression again.

“What’s your name again?”

“I’m Jeylo Linsky”

“Okay Mr. Linsky, the Student Council will think about this .And also, I want you to come next time, and bring some letter from your coach, I just can’t believe your own words,okay?”

I just nodded after hearing what he said and then I said goodbye as I headed to our classroom.

Our subject is Microbiology. While listening to our teacher, Kye’s serious face suddenly appeared into my mind.

“I just can’t believe your own words,okay?”

I heaved a sigh . He’s so handsome, but he’s scary. I think he’s coldhearted, I wonder how the other members of the Student Council approach him.

“Hey Jey,  Can’t you even wait for a second? Our class will surely end soon, you can meet that Luke after this okay?So stop sighing, you can still see you’re Luke up here” Ritchie leaned closer to me as he whispered those words.

I look at him confused. He smiled at me as he pointed at the window.And then I saw Luke, they were having their P.E.

The truth is I haven’t seen him for a while now for I was so busy with my soccer practice. Seeing him from up here, makes me wanna run into him and hug him immediately telling him that I really missed him.

I silently smiled at my thoughts. I can’t believe that I have this side of me. I’m also surprised with myself,but I think, this is the real me.

After our Microbio lecture is our Zoology class. But our professor is not around and he just left us some paperworks. My classmates already went home, but I decided to visit our botanical garden for I was growing some medicinal herbs there and I haven’t checked it for a while now.

While heading towards the Botanical garden , I felt that someone is following me.So I decided to walk faster and then I managed to hide on the bushes.

And to my surprise, that person following me appeared.

It was Arch.

“Hey cutie, I didn’t mean to scare you, You can come out now, I know you’re hiding somewhere” he shouted.

I popped out of my hiding place.He was startled of course and then he went closer to me and removed some leaves on my hair and on my uniform also.

I managed to look at him properly. He was so dazzling. His uniform is half open from the top revealing his well contour collarbones and I can also smell his strong perfume.He was so cool,just like Luke, but of course, Luke is much way cooler than him.

“Oh, You’re so cute Jey, you’re blushing” Arch said as he held both of my shoulders and leaned more closer to me with our face,just a few distance from each other.

“If you’re so unguarded like this, I can easily devour you in no time” he widely grinned and with sudden reflex, I punched him in the stomach.

“Ouch, It..It hurts Jey!” he blurted , as he held unto his stomach and looked at me with a pained expression on his face.

“I…I’m sorry, I was just surprised, I didn’t mean it, I’m really sorry Arch” I said as I help him.

“Are all cute guys, brutal? I didn’t really expect this,I think I can’t under estimate you Jey, you’re becoming more like Fritchie” he said as he started to laugh.

I started laughing with him also. I can’t believe that this charismatic guy is calling me cute and he even compared me to that girly faced yet somewhat harsh guy called Fritchie.

“I’m sorry okay, I really didn’t mean it” I apologized to him again.

“If you’re really sorry, then I guess it can’t be helped. You should accompany me for now” Arch said as he casually put his arms around my shoulder and drag me to go with him.

I didn’t argue with him anymore.. Arch look so happy, and I can’t ruin his happiness right ? So I guess I have to cancel my appointment for now.

“Okay, let’s have some fun, where are you gonna take me?” I said smiling at him.

His face brightened up as he drag me by the hand this time.

Luke’s POV

After our P.E. class , I hurriedly change my clothes for our next subject. It was Trigonometry, and I can’t miss this class for Myko was our professor.

As I entered the room, my classmates were constantly staring at me. It can’t be helped right?. They were just surprise that I was attending classes now.

Of course, I really have to attend this class for this is the only time that I can see Myko.

I saw Myko entered our classroom and then we started greeting him. He was saying some stuff regarding our topic for the day, but I didn’t hear what he was saying for my mind wandered a bit.

I was silently observing Myko. He has a new look now. He cut his hair and he didn’t wear glasses anymore. He was so beautiful, I mean so handsome now.

He managed to look at my direction and I winked at him but he was so cold-hearted as ever. He just continued his discussion without looking at me again. He’s still avoiding me.

I heaved a sigh as I looked outside the window when a familiar face caught my attention.

It was Arch.

He was sitting on a bench with someone , and it looks like he was bullying that person.

I silently laughed at the thought that Arch didn’t change a bit, and then somebody went closer to them, a somewhat familiar build to me.

I saw Arch , released from his grasp that person he was bullying a while ago and to my surprise,

I saw Jeylo.

He was laughing as he started fixing himself.

While looking at them, I suddenly felt irritated. I don’t know, but I felt weird.

That guy who just arrived handed some food to them as the three of them started eating and they were having some conversation. I don’t know what are they talking about but they really seemed happy.

I can see that Jeylo is enjoying himself. He was laughing so hard,that it really made me more irritated.

And what shocked me more is when I saw Kye approached them. He handed an envelope to Jeylo.

I am not really mistaken, it was Kye.

I’m getting confused here.

I saw Jeylo read those papers and then he happily hugged Kye, but the latter removed his arms clinging unto him.

Arch then reacted to that and pulled Jeylo closer to him, hugging him  in his arms and it seemed that Jeylo was unable to breath that Arch released him for a second and leaned closer to him.

I can’t see what Arch did to Jeylo. And when weird thoughts suddenly entered my mind, I felt that all of my blood rushed into my head and I unconsciously kicked the chair of my classmate who is in front of me and before I knew it, I created a commotion so Myko ordered me to stay outside the classroom as punishment.

I sighed as I run my fingers to my hair.

I was thinking about what I saw a while ago.

I know I haven’t met Jeylo for a while now, for he said that he was so busy with his soccer practice. And now, I just saw him hanging out with those guys.

I’m really confused. How did he manage to meet Arch and they really seemed close.

And then, it looks like he was also acquainted with that annoying bastard Kye. What on earth is happening by the way?

I have to find out by myself. Something’s not right. It felt like this situation happened in the past.

I took a gasp. It can’t be.

Did Kye find out that I was having an affair with Jeylo that’s why he’s planning to get closer to Jeylo so that he can easily manipulate him just like he did with Jasmine? Though it was all in the past. And I don’t care about it anymore.I can still remember how Jasmine betrayed me, to be with Kye.

And now, he was targeting Jeylo to fall in love with him.

I don’t know if that is possible, but this is Kye that were talking about. He can make anybody fall in love with him, may it be a girl or a guy.

And also, what happened with Arch anyway? why is he acting like that? I mean, he’s a straight guy,I’m sure he’s not hitting on Jeylo is he? , He’s a friendly guy, and I know it.

“Damn it!” I said as I punched the wall.

I have to do something about this. I can’t let Jeylo be dragged by the “R’s” away from me.

He’s mine and I can’t let anybody lay their hands on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 4 15
According to him, she was stupid, useless, couldn't do anything right. According to you, she was beautiful, incredible, you couldn't get her out of y...
684 66 17
when two teenagers from a wealthy family fall in love it's expected that they would end up together for a lifetime, but what happens when the guy in...
33.1K 1.1K 25
This is another story about H2Ovanoss. Delirious goes to school and all holy hell breaks loose. you gotta read to see what im talking about :)
38.9K 1.3K 27
When the schools 'nerd'gets noticed by one of the most popular guys in school. Will it effect her life?