Nine Lives [Yoonmin] ✔

By katzmotelrm

Humans have been trying to get rid of Hybrids for years now. Yoongi is a soldier who has been killing hybrids... More

Tell
Me
With
Your
Sweet
Smile
Tell
Me
Tell
Me
Like
You're
Whispering
Into
My
Ear
Don't
Be
Like
A
Prey
Be
Smooth
Like
Snake
Sequel

A

5.8K 297 308
By katzmotelrm

"What do you mean Jimin is with the government!?" Jin asked with wide eyes. He couldn't believe his ears.

"He ran off because Yoongi told him he didn't want Jimin here and that he never wanted to take care of a hybrid," Hoseok said to everyone.

"You fucking son of a bitch," Jin said about to attack Yoongi but Namjoon grabbed his waist.

"Jin, calm down, Yoongi didn't mean it did you?" Namjoon questioned, now looking at Yoongi.

"No I didn't mean it, I love Jimin to death, I was just so stressed about killing Jiyoung," Yoongi said sadly looking down and trying not to cry.

"Well we have to get him back," Jungkook said felling a bit scared for his friend.

"And we will," Namjoon said, as he let go of Jin. "Right Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked up at Namjoon.

"Right."

~

Jimin woke up in a strange room. He was tied to a chair and a gag was in his mouth.

"Are you awake?" Jimin heard a voice say through the darkness.

Jimin made a muffled noise through his gag as he tried to get out from the rope that tied his hands back.

"Oh, good you are. I'm Jiyoung, my Tabi here says you're special," Jiyoung said as he held onto a metal leash that was attached to the lepord hybrid.

Jimin started to struggle again in his seat.

"I'm going to let him play with you now, it's been a long time since he's had another hybrid to play with," Jiyoung said as he unattached the leash from the shirtless hybrid's collar. "Give me a kiss Tabi."

The leopard grabbed Jiyoung's waist and started to kiss him with lots of passion. Jimin just watched with fear as he tried to get out of the ropes.

"I'll check on you two later," Jiyoung said with a smirk as he left the room.

"This will be fun," the leopard said with a devious smirk.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly.

'Yoongi hyung, where are you?'

~

"Jimin?" Yoongi questioned as they drove down the road.

"What? Did you sense him?" Jin asked from the back of the truck.

"Yeah," Yoongi said sadly. "He needs me."

"Don't worry Yoongi, we're almost there," Namjoon said as he increased his speed, stepping on the gas peddle hard.

They continued to drive until finally they got to the large building with the letters, H.C.U.

"This is it," Hoseok said looking up at the building. "I can smell Jimin."

"Ah!" Yoongi yelled and grabbed his thigh in pain.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked, turning to Yoongi.

"My, leg," Yoongi breathed out.

"Oh, no," Taehyung said.

"What? What's happening?" Namjoon asked frantically.

"He can feel Jimin's pain," Taehyung said sadly. "Someone is hurting him."

~

The sounds of muffled screams and the psychotic laughter of the leopard filled the room.

Seunghyun was digging a knife into Jimin's thigh.

"This is fun, isn't it?" Seunghyun asked as he twisted the blade.

Jimin cried out in pain, tears rolling down his face.

Seunghyun smiled and left the knife in Jimin's thigh.

"Let's take this out, I want to hear your screams more clearly," Seunghyun said as he reached for the gag, his tail swishing back and forth.

Drool hung from Jimin's lips as the gag was taken out of his mouth.

"Wow, you're really pretty," Seunghyun said with a smile.

Jimin could barely keep his eyes open. Suddenly he felt a pair of lips touch his own.

"That was a goodbye kiss," Seunghyun said with a little giggle.

He backed away from Jimin and went over to the wall, full of weapons.

~

"Namjoon, I can't," Yoongi said still holding onto his thigh.

"Come on Yoongi, we have to do this," Namjoon said trying to give Yoongi the laptop.

"No, can't you see my legs bleeding," Yoongi said moving his hands to show Yoongi the wound that didn't exist.

"Yoongi there's nothing there," Namjoon told him.

"Ah, it's hurts," Yoongi whined, throwing his head back.

"Ugh, I can't take this anymore," Taehyung said getting out of the truck grabbing a submachine gun and walking towards the building.

"Tae!" Jungkook yelled going after him.

"Whoa, HYBRID!" A gaurd at the gate yelled about to point his gun but Taehyung shot him and the other one next to him in a heart beat.

Taehyung felt someone grab his arm. He turned around quickly to see Jungkook holding him.

"Kookie, go back to the truck!" Taehyung yelled as he shook Jungkook off his arm.

"No," Jungkook said and pulled out a hand gun. "I'm going to help."

Taehyung smiled a bit and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Namjoon was carrying Yoongi towards them, holding a gun in his hands.

"Why are you bringing him?" Taehyung asked.

"Cause he knows where Jimin is," Namjoon said simply.

Hoseok came running to them as well, gun in hand.

"Donghyuk's hacking, I'll help you find Jiyoung and kill him," Hoseok said pounding his fist into his hand.

"Okay, let's go," Namjoon said to Hoseok.

They went into the building shooting guards like crazy, following Hoseok who had Jiyoung's sent.

Yoongi started to hilucinate. Every time he closed his eyes he could see what Jimin saw.

"Namjoon," Yoongi mumbled.

"Yeah?" Namjoon asked.

"He's that way," Yoongi said pointing down the hall.

"But Jiyoung is this way," Hoseok said, pointing down the opposite direction.

"You three go, we'll save Jimin," Namjoon said. The five of them split up.

'I'm coming Jimin, don't worry.'

~

"Yoongi?" Jimin mumbled.

"Hey, I got a new toy," Seunghyun said coming over to Jimin who was still bleeding out. He showed Jimin the hair dryer and turned it on. "Let's try it out."

Jimin started to silently cry again. He just wanted Yoongi back. He should have never run away.

Seunghyun turned the hair dryer  on and put it against Jimin's stomach, lifting up his shirt so the heat would burn his skin.

"AHH!" Jimin screamed, filling Seunghyun's ears with the sound he thought was beautiful.

~

"Jimin," Yoongi mumbled, suddenly his strength coming back and the blood no longer gushing from his leg. "Put me down!" Yoongi yelled to Namjoon.

Namjoon put Yoongi down with surprise and watched Yoongi run ahead.

"Jimin, I'm coming. Don't worry baby I'm coming!" Yoongi yelled.

Yoongi ran down the stairs to the basement and found the room where Seunghyun had Jimin in. He could hear Jimin's screams through the door.

Yoongi opened the door and to his surprise it wasn't locked. There was Jimin screaming from the pain and Seunghyun, burning the hybrids skin.

"You monster!" Yoongi yelled and tackled Seunghyun to the ground.

Yoongi started to punch the leopard, but it didn't effect him.

"You're so stupid!" Seunghyun yelled and threw Yoongi to the side.

He got up quickly, taking out a knife and holding it up to Jimin's neck.

"Why do you want to protect these horrible creatures?" Seunghyun asked. "They're just a bunch of selfish bitches who don't care about anybody else. My family, abandoned me. They abandoned me, even though we were all hybrids. Every hybrid I ever met treated me like shit, until one day, I killed her. I killed my sister. She was such a bitch, she deserved to die."

"You're crazy," Yoongi said getting up slowly.

"Yeah, I am," Seunghyun said about to slit Jimin's throat when the sound of a gun shot filled the room.

Seunghyun dropped the knife and fell to the ground, blood flowing from his head.

Yoongi looked at the doorway and there was Namjoon, holding a gun. Yoongi looked at Jimin who was passed out now.

"JIMIN!" Yoongi yelled, running over to Jimin's side. "Oh my god, Jimin. Please wake up."

Jimin opened his eyes a little bit.

"Hyung," Jimin mumbled a bit.

"Don't worry Jimin, I'm getting you out of here," Yoongi said as he untied Jimin from the chair.

"I'm so sorry hyung," Jimin said softly. "I shouldn't have ran away."

"Don't say things like that baby," Yoongi said to him as he finished untying the rope.

"But hyung I love you," Jimin said his eyes slowly shutting again.

"I love you too Jiminie, just stay awake for me okay," Yoongi said as he was about to lift Jimin.

"Tabi!" A voice yelled and ran over to the dead leopard.

"Jiyoung? How are you still alive?" Namjoon questioned as he pointed the gun towards Jiyoung.

Jiyoung pulled out his own gun as well and pointed it to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"You fucking bastards," Jiyoung swore at them. "You fucking killed my Tabi!"

"Jiyoung, put the gun down. You know hybrids aren't truly dangerous, just tell everyone the truth," Yoongi said to him, still holding onto Jimin.

"You want to change the world? You want to change people's minds? Then go ahead," Jiyoung said as he pointed the gun to his head. "Good luck."

Bang

~

"Hoseok! There's nobody even in here!" Taehyung yelled.

"I swear he was here not too long ago," Hoseok said sniffing the air.

"Guys!" A voice yelled. It was Donghyuk, and Jin was behind him.

"Donghyuk!" Hoseok yelled and ran over to hug him. "Why are you here? And how?"

"Cause, all the soldiers flead the area, being to scared of the hybrids, and you killed the rest of them. I hacked into the government's system and I found the file, the science behind all the hybrids not being dangerous at all," Donghyuk said as he went over to a big computer and connected his laptop to it. "We can broadcast all of it, everywhere."

"Will it change people's minds?" Jungkook asked.

"It should," Donghyuk said looking at Jungkook before pressing a button. Suddenly Donghyuk's face popped up on a big screen in the room. "Hi my name is Shin Donghyuk and I'm a hybrid. A lot of you might be thinking that hybrids are dangerous, but they are not," Donghyuk said and then showed files on the screen. "This shows that hybrids are not dangerous, but simply just a genetic mutation. Now that might sound bad, but it is not. It's completely harmless and we don't carry a virus."

Suddenly Yoongi barged into the room cradling Jimin in his arms.

Everyone looked back and was shocked.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked, his breathing heavy.

"We're telling people the truth," Hoseok told him.

Yoongi went up to the laptop where Donghyuk was broadcasting and held Jimin in his arms.

"People, please. You don't want this. This is chaos. Hybrids are just like you and me only with animal ears and a tail. Is that so strange that you have to be killing them!" Yoongi yelled in frustration as he started to cry. "My Jimin. My Chimchim. He's hurt and he's dying. Someone just please save him."

Yoongi bent down and placed his lips softly on Jimin's as a tear fell down his cheek, right in front of millions of people who were watching.

"Please," Yoongi said softly.

Suddenly a phone rang in the room and everyone was frozen. Namjoon ran over a picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is the near by hospital, we've sent an ambulance to your location."

"Oh my god, thank you so much."

"Hey, I never believed the government either."

Click

"Yoongi, they sent an ambulance, Jimin's going to fine," Namjoon said with a smile as tears formed in his eyes.

"We did it?" Taehyung questioned with wide eyes.

"They believe us?" Jin asked.

"I guess so," Namjoon said laughing as tears rolled down his cheek.

"They believe us," Yoongi said softly with a smile. "Do you hear that Jimin, you'll be okay."

Jimin didn't respond. He didn't move at all.

"Jimin?" Yoongi questioned, he started to shake Jimin, but he didn't wake up. Yoongi checked Jimin's pulse, but it was gone. "Chimchim?" Yoongi questioned as he started to cry more.

The broadcast was still on, and everyone in South Korea was watching.

"Jiminie, please wake up, Jiminie," Yoongi cried. "You're my mate Jimin I can't lose you."

Suddenly a team of paramedics rushed into the room carring a stretcher. They took Jimin from the crying Yoongi and placed him on the stretcher strapping him in.

"Hey he's not breathing! Let's go!" One of them yelled as they rushed Jimin out of the building. Yoongi followed behind them, getting in the ambulance with Jimin.

As soon as they go into the ambulance, they ripped the knife out that was still in his thigh and started to do CPR on Jimin as Yoongi watched in horror, hoping a spark of life would come back to his lover.

"Clear!" One of the guys said, jolting Jimin's limp body with electricity. Another began to press down on Jimin's chest trying revive him.

There was still no heartbeat.

'Come baby, I can't lose you,' Yoongi thought as the tears kept falling. 'Not now.'

"Clear!"

The electricity jolting through Jimin's body once again. The paramedic pressing down on his chest, sending air into his lungs from a tube.

Yoongi's eyes were now tightly shut as his hands gripped tightly to his black hair.

'Come on Jiminie. Just wake up. I just want to here your cute voice again,' Yoongi thought.

"Hyung."

Yoongi looked up and his eyes widened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 9.7K 27
Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybrid tiger Namjoon Hybrid deer Seokjin Sequ...
890 54 23
Jin is lonely, despite his two best friends. Hoseok worries about Jin non stop. Yoongi is a hybrid with trust issues. Namjoon's parents are dead and...
947K 30.8K 53
SMUT WARNING!!! Hybrid Story MPREG Yoongi wasn't expecting to find a pretty, pink hybrid in his back garden. Jimin, abandoned by his previous career...
415K 18.9K 62
(Completed)In this world their are humans and hybrids but each have secondary genders. Yoongi and Hoseok are both human alphas that are in a relation...