More To You (Jasper hale) *Co...

By jessie_bell2001

When Hope Mikealson became Hannah Swan things become complicated. Hearts get broken and friendships are betra... More

Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Ending

Summary.

12.4K 248 17
By jessie_bell2001

Summary: A girl of Death

Hannah swan was well known in Phoenix. How could she not be? She literally turned up at every murder or death scene.

It all started at the school winter formal. She walked out onto the soccer field, where 3 people with blazing red eyes stood. The one with long blonde hair stepped towards her. He bit down on her neck, draining the life out of her.

She awoke in hospital 4 weeks later completely healed. Or was she?

She heard voices, she started finding dead bodies.

In total she has been at 23 crime scenes and had even predicted death. She was no longer the most popular girl in school, she was now the most hated or feared.

She hated it.

So she decided she was going to go to Forks, it's not like her 'mother' cared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
9.5K 305 20
Macy is the daughter of Hecate and Charlie Swan, making the half sister of Bella Swan. She is part of the Prophecy of the Eight, one of the heroes of...
17.1K 323 13
π”„π”«π”«π”žπ”Ÿπ”’π”±π”₯ β„Œπ”’π”©π”’π”« π”–π”΄π”žπ”« π”₯π”žπ”‘ 𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔀𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔫 π”ͺ𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀. 𝔖π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔑 𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”ͺ...
1M 32.7K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...