Mr. Mendes | shawn mendes

By sinfulmendess

When it was myself and thirty other students, he was Mr. Mendes. When it was just him and I, he was Shawn. More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
epilogue.
author's note!
a/n!

thirty.

26K 530 361
By sinfulmendess

"Baby, as much as I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, we've already watched four movies today." Shawn mumbled, his arms tightening around my body.

"I'm very much aware," I replied, cuddling into him. "I want to make it five, though."

He laughed quietly against my ear, pressing a soft kiss to the skin.

"Where's the girls?"

"Caroline went to LA with Jack and Johnson. They had sent a demo to some record label and actually got a reply. They're working on recording an EP."

"Oh, Johnson told me about that." Shawn nodded.

"And Sasha and Arizona went to Denver with their families for Christmas. I'm not sure if they'll be back by New Year's Eve, though."

"Do their parents know?"

"The wedding is already being planned." I joked.

"Speaking of parents," Shawn replied. "Yours called me, by the way."

"Asking if you wanted to spend Christmas with us?"

"Yeah, I told them I'd think about it because I wanted to make sure you were okay with it."

"You're not going home?" I asked, tilting my head at him.

"My parents aren't around anymore. Car accident about ten years ago. Christina's spending it with her fiancé and his family, so I'll be here."

"Oh, Shawn, I'm sorry. I had no clue."

"Don't be, it's okay." He nodded. "Your dad's parents were like my parents."

"Oh, great, now Christmas is gonna be all about my grandma and grandpa being all over you." I teased, hoping to lighten the mood.

"Jealous?" Shawn teased back, raising a brow as he stood up and gathered the empty bowl from popcorn.

"That I don't get to be all over you? Yeah." I pouted, admiring him from my position on the couch as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"You could be," He hummed, walking back into the living room. "All you've gotta do is agree to a trip to the Bahamas with me for Christmas."

"Shawn," I whined, using the remote to look for another movie. "I already told you, my parents would not be happy. They were ready to kill me for missing Thanksgiving."

Shawn groaned loudly and dramatically, making me laugh and kick my feet at him playfully before he grabbed my ankles, pulling my down the couch, closer to him.

"I guess I should get all over you while I still can, then." He mumbled, beginning to kiss down my leg, closer to my inner-thighs.

I giggled, spreading my legs for him with a smirk on my lips.

And like that, our next movie was forgotten about.

[]

"Jules, can you take the pie out of the oven, please?" My dad called as I set down the candle I had just lit.

"Got it!" I called back, walking out of my parents' living room, into their kitchen before I pulled the oven open and reached for the mitts.

Luckily, Christmas was a white one as snow continued to softly and slowly fall to the ground, building up the inches from the night before.

"Excited for Santa, baby?" My mom teased, pouring herself a glass of wine.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, shaking my head as I set the pie on the counter. Since I was fifteen, my parents and I had done the present opening on Christmas Eve and just slept in on Christmas day.

"Hoping for pony?" A familiar voice asked, causing me to spin around and grin at Shawn.

"Mr. Mendes," I spoke casually, a small giggle coming from my throat. "How'd you know?"

"Isn't that every girl's dream?" He teased, raising a brow before handing my mom a wrapped gift.

"Don't let her fool you, Shawn," My mom spoke, hugging him as she took the gift. "She asked for a pink pony every year up until she was thirteen."

I bit my tongue, stopping myself from saying, "he already knows!", as our late night conversations replayed in my mind.

"Somehow, I'm not surprised." He replied, winking at the two of us before glancing to the ingredients on the counters as prepared for tomorrow's dinner. "Need any help?"

"Would you help Julianna peel the potatoes? I'm going to help David with last minute gifts; poor man can't wrap to save his life."

Shawn laughed, nodding his head as I handed him a peeler and reached for the bag of the potatoes while my mom walked away.

"She isn't kidding, you know. His gift wrapping skills are absolute shit." I hummed, grabbing two wine glasses from the top cabinet before pouring Shawn and I a glass.

"I know, trust me. He wrapped my gift one year and I laughed so hard, I got a pain in my side."

I couldn't help but giggle, glancing up at Shawn for a moment before setting his glass down and nudging his hip with mine as my voice went softer. "Do I not get a hello kiss?"

"Oh, yeah, my mistake for not giving you a wet one while your mom was in here." He playfully replied, making me roll my eyes as I reached for my glass.

I took a sip before placing it back down, beckoning him closer. "Well, lucky for you, she's gone. C'mere."

"Julianna, you really want to do this whole risky thing while your parents are a few feet away?"

"Just a peck? Please?" I pouted.

Shawn sighed, setting the peeling tool down as he spoke. "You're lucky I'm crazy for you."

"I know,"

He gently pressed his lips to mine, causing warmth to flood through my body; but as quickly as he was there, he was gone.

"The last thing I need is for your dad to beat my ass on Christmas."

I laughed, picking the peeler up before beginning to peel the potatoes again.

We made small talk about Christmas memories as kids, making sure nothing we did was too odd or suspicious, until we finished. I pushed myself off from where I was seated at the counter, refilling our glasses.

"Are you trying to get Shawn drunk?" My dad spoke, walking into the kitchen.

"Me?" I smiled sweetly, shaking my head as I took my own glass. "Never."

My parents had never minded when I drank at home, since they knew I would be safe under their supervision. I had decided to stay the night with them tonight and tomorrow anyways, since it was the time for family after all.

I left my dad and Shawn in the kitchen to talk, falling onto the couch beside my mom as Christmas movies played on the television. The snow continued to fall as the sky began to get dark, and the fireplace crackled in the corner every few moments.

I sat talking with my mom for about an hour, telling her about school, the house, and catching her up on the girls' lives. She was ecstatic when I told her about Sasha and Arizona, calling out to my father that he owed her twenty bucks since they had a bet going since September.

Half an hour later, Shawn and my father came to join us, their cheeks red from the alcohol and goofy smiles on their lips.

"You think he's good to drive?" I mumbled to my mom, acting as casual as I could.

"I don't think he should risk it with this storm," She frowned, shaking her head. "Shawn, stay here tonight, yeah? We're gonna open gifts and our guest room is safer than that snow outside."

"Are you sure?" Shawn asked, turning his head to where we sat. "I don't want to be a bother."

"Positive," My mom answered, standing up and walking towards the tree as the clock above the fireplace rang nine pm.

"Are we doing gifts, Rose?" My dad asked, standing up to help her grab the boxes before they set them on the coffee table.

Shawn sat back and watched with a smile as we opened the gifts, before I got up for more wine while my parents handed him his gifts, curtesy of them.

I had gotten him a gift, but I would wait until later to give it to him.

After the gifts were done, my dad and Shawn watched ESPN highlights while my mom and I called goodnight to both of them.

"The guest room is on this floor, Shawn!" My mom called out.

"Down the hall from mine," I added, trying not to smirk as I gave him and my dad a wave. "Goodnight."

I could feel Shawn's eyes on me as I walked out, my lips finally twisting into a grin. I opened my old bedroom door, closing it behind m. I glanced around the basically bare room, except for a few photos on the mirror and the same bedding I had always had.

I began rummaging through my bag for my nightwear, finding exactly what I was looking for before thanking my lucky stars that I had always gotten discounts at work.

I changed quickly into a red lingerie set, along with stockings, before checking the mirror and exhaling softly.

Since Shawn had come into my life, I felt nothing but confidence when I looked at my body. I admired the curve of my waist before putting on bit of red lipstick, shaking my hair out to make the curls come out more. Just as I finished, the door gently clicked open.

I spun around, coming face to face with Shawn, who had a box in his hand, but his focus was gone completely from it.

"Holy shit," He mumbled, his eyes scanning over every inch of my body.

I giggled, twirling for him slowly while wiggling my hips just a bit.

"You like?"

"I absolutely fucking love."

I faced him again with blushing cheeks, opening a drawer in my dresser before handing him a small box.

"Merry Christmas," I mumbled, a shy smile on my lips.

He opened it with a small, boyish smile, his lips only widening more.

"Ed Sheeran tickets?" He asked, eyes wide with pink cheeks.

"Valentine's Day, yeah." I nodded, laughing softly. "An ironic date, but yeah. I remember you saying he's one of your favorites, so."

Shawn wrapped his arms around me, causing me to squeal quietly as he spun me around before his lips found mine once my feet were back on the ground.

"I'm the luckiest damn man in the world." He muttered, shaking his head with a grin before handing me my gift.

"Babe, you didn't have to-"

"I wanted to. Open it, please?" He frowned, locking my bedroom door.

I nodded, frowning slightly as two tickets were exposed.

"What's this?"

"Not concert tickets, no, but,"

"Two tickets to the Bahamas?" I furrowed my brows, gazing over the plane tickets. "Shawn, these are for three days from now."

"I want to spend New Years with you, naked on a beach, sipping beers in the sun. I'm going to cover everything; flights, hotel, activities."

My mouthed open, looking for words to say, only to shut as I couldn't think of words; my thoughts only worried about how much this trip was going to cost him.

"I don't know what to say." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Say yes, Julianna. Please?" He pulled me closer, his large hands holding onto my waist.

"Shawn, this has to be so damn expensive," I frowned.

"Don't worry about that, yeah? Just say yes." He replied, his fingers massaging into my hips as he pressed soft kisses to my jaw.

"I... okay, yes. Let's go fuck on a beach." I laughed, my tone shocked that he had planned this all. "But on a towel, please. I don't want sand where it shouldn't be."

Shawn laughed against my skin, pulling me onto my bed and into his lap.

"On a towel, got it." He hummed, beginning to unclip the stockings from the lingerie outfit. "But right now, I'm going to fuck you under your pretty fairy lights and the moonlight."

"Romantic," I teased, my mouth finding his while my fingers tangled into his hair.

Shawn's hands pushed the stockings down my thighs before he felt back up my legs, groaning at the softness of my skin. I stood up, beginning to wiggle the lace outfit off of my body before his lips found my bare shoulder.

He gently turned me around, placing me onto the bed, face down. I felt his lips begin to move down my back, open, wet kisses left against my skin as he got closer and closer to where I was aching for him.

He muttered something beginning with "I", but I was too much in a daze, focused on his mouth more than what he had said.

"Hm?" I hummed, wiggling my hips.

"Nothing, baby. You're beautiful, that's all."

And with that, his mouth found where I needed him.

----------

hi!! this was like, so hard to write bc of writers block omg??

serious question; more smut?? what's being done now is fine??? no smut??
I wanna know what you all want!!!

AND!! a character list? or would you all rather imagine who characters are on your own?

as always, thank you for your endless support and amazing comments on this story!

don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with your friends! x

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 71 13
complete ||
Mr. Mendes By A

Fanfiction

162K 3K 70
(may unpublish to be rewritten) "This isn't right" I said. "Legally yes because you are now 18. School wise no. I'm your teacher and you are my s...
63.3K 1.3K 27
"Emily, could you please stay after class?" Mr. Mendes asked from across the room. My head shot up, and I looked at him. His eyes bore into mine, his...