Skull heart Skullgirls x male...

By DeadAccount2816

The world is full of strange things, things that can't be explained in words or in action, but some things ar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: New Meridian
Chapter 2: Important meal of the day
Chapter 3: Detective!
Chapter 4: The undead and the Trinity
Chapter 5: the parasite inside
I need you to vote
Chapter 6: Reinstated
Chapter 7: Young life
Chapter 8: Unexpected events part 1
Important announcement.
Chapter 9: Unexpected Events (part 2)
Chapter 11: Unexpected Run in
Chapter 12: Misunderstood and Feelings
I'm coming back!
Chapter 13: Leviathan's past (part 1)
Chapter 14: A Normal Day?
Chapter 15: Before the bloodshed
Side Chapter- Talking to a giant

Chapter 10: Blissful night (lemon)

6.3K 57 20
By DeadAccount2816

The message of God was written in the Bible in the 15th century for those who believed in God will have the knowledge of his message to the believers, but there is not always one god that created everything. There are other cultures that believe in other gods, from a culture to believe in one god to another that believes in many. The Trinity may be goddesses, but they are not the creators of life instead they are destroyers of life.

I never had a chance at life in just having one ordinary day that doesn't involve the whole society from crimes and exotic discovery. Hell, I don't recall the day I graduated from the police academy that I a single calm day that doesn't involve me getting hurt or others being stubborn. Being in this world may never give me the peace I need, including sleep since the Trinity decided to visit my dream last night. I don't like the fact I can't find a single hour for some nice and quiet time with people around.

Night forced me to stay at the cathedral because how dangerous it is when wandering around at night when there could be some guy with a gun wanting something from you. To even put even more fuel to the fire was that it began to storm outside, wet roads aren't safe when turning a curve on a motorcycle is dangerous and has a higher chance for me to get robbed and at the same time get injured. Being hurt is the last thing I want and the last thing that the girls want too.

"I just say Double thank you for letting me stay for the night," I said as I showed my respect by bowing my head.

"No worries child, you are always welcome here," She said walking around checking on other things that are on her mind. I never really have a full chance to know Double other that she's a sister and owns this place along with keeping it clean for any people or animals wanting to worship the Trinity. Knowing that they're real I'll probably gonna have to pray for them too if I don't want any bad luck.

Pulling out the necklace from under my shirt I took a look at the piece of metal in my hand. Again an upside down cross that was supposed to be the devil's cross saying, "God does not have power here," I still can't believe someone managed to sale this.

'Am I supposed to pray or do I wait until I'm asleep in the dream world?' I asked myself, I looked over my shoulder to Venus' stained glass. 'Will she visit me again?' I turned my head to look straight, but my body shivered from an invisible touch down my spine. Was Venus watching over me now when I was thinking about her or am I just getting paranoid? Soon my body stopped shivering and relaxed as the invisible pressure on my back disappeared. Why I getting into being dominated by a Goddess, was I starting to miss Venus' soft touch on how she treated me when we first met from a kiss to the next stage?

I shook my head of these thoughts and forced myself to forget what I asked a few seconds ago. This night was starting to make me think of lubed thoughts of Venus kissing me again and her touch. My point of view on the subject was blurred, I can't see anything over than a blurry image of what I should do next when I sleep again. Hell maybe staying up this late was probably stressing out my brain, making me have these thoughts

"(Y/N)," I heard Double's voice behind me and turned around to see her standing behind me. "A room is prepared whenever you feel tired just asked me, I will show you to your room for tonight."

"Thanks Double," I said and watched as Double walked away, but a curious part of me stopped her. "Wait..." Double stopped before she was even a full six feet away from me. "Can you show me how to pray?"

"Of course child." She made her way over where I was and sat by me. "Do you have your cross?" I nodded my head and showed the cross in my hand. "Good, copy what I do." Double held her cross in her hands like she was praying to God. "Trinity Goddesses bless us for this night, we thank you for showing those that believe your wisdom and hope as the light of yours will guide us to our fate. May we find peace in the afterlife when the time comes and follow the path you have destined us to take." I have to say that was pretty different than any of the Christian's prays I hear when they're praying to God on keeping their family safe or wanting a criminal to be in jail. Letting go of my necklace and letting it face back down to my collarbone I felt a pair of hands rested on both my shoulders, I glanced over my shoulder to see if there was anyone behind me, but there wasn't.

'I guess they're really are watching me...fuck.' I wasn't pleased to know that I have goddesses watching every move I make and every choice I make, it will make me feel like I'm being judged by my actions. I looked over at Double and saw he still praying, but silently to herself. My gaze fell to the floor as my eyelids were becoming heavy demanding to close and my body was slowly losing all energy in it.

"Double, can you show me this room?" I asked her, I am getting a bit tired. Double nodded her head and gestured me to follow her to the room I would be sleeping in. We walked through the main hall of the cathedral to a small corridor with only four doors that led to a room. Double led me to one of the doors at the far end and opened it to reveal an average bedroom you see at a rented out with a nightstand by the bed and lamp.

Entering the room Double gestured me to sit down as she walked out to get something for me. On the bed, I laid back and closed my eyes to get some rest while I wait for Double to come back.

-Dream-

'Back in the dream world again,' I thought to myself while everything around was shifting into different shapes of objects. Knowing that I'm dreaming I looked around to see if I could find Venus since that shiver down my spine on the subject of praying was maybe a sign that she was watching me. Everything around me changed into a room with various game consoles and games along with a big TV and couch. I am confused as to why the entire room is a giant gaming room, but hey I'm not complaining since this may be what I'm dreaming now than a pitch black void that became something disturbing after Venus showed up.

Walking over to the couch and sitting down, the couch was clean and was well made. I picked up a Xbox controller and turned on the Xbox before thinking of a game to play since this is a dream I could just remember the games I played. First person shooter games are fun, but without people to play against other than bots will get boring fast. Third person games have some different experience and stories, but remember all the quest would be a pain in the butt to do. Sitting there with nothing in the mind of what to play in my dream world.

"You could show me how to play this," I turned my head to see who asked me, but when I did I caught sight of a woman standing behind me with a PS4 controller.

"Who are you?" Starting out with the ordinary question that is asked every time when someone meets someone they don't know.

"My name is Aeon the Goddess of time," She said while fiddling with the controller in her hand.

'So this is Venus sister...she seems calmer and less lustful than her sister was.' She wasn't like Venus, to tell the truth, she was way calm and also kind natured, but I don't fully know that.

"Hmm, Venus mentioned your name," I told her, she nodded knowing full well of that. "I'll show how to use a controller."

[Time Skip]

Didn't take long to show Aeon to use a controller, she practically like the games I showed how to play. She enjoyed the first person shooter games that I remember of like CoD and Halo. Both of us were in a matching against one another in CoD 2 trying to snipe one another as it is fourteen all. I was hiding the blue house upstairs in Nuke town as I waited for my screen to become clearer than blood splatter on it. She managed to get a shot on me when I peeked out to see where she was, I have to say that she got me by surprise.

After my screen was back to normal I stood and tried to trick Aeon into shooting so that I could see her location on the map. Walking sideway to peek just enough to see the entire map. Just when I saw the semi-truck in view my character falls dead when a shot was fired.

"God damn it," I looked to my left to see Aeon with an innocent smile as she stares at me. Actually, how the fuck can she see me when she has her eyes close and did just realized it!? "Well, I lost...now what?"

"Now you wake up and visit me after she relaxes you."

"What?"

-Real world-

"(Y/N)," A woman's voice softly called out my name as I was starting to wake up. I felt the back of my head on something soft and comfortable. Opening an eye I saw Double staring down at me, I wasn't sure why she was here but it occurred to me what Aeon said made me this she was to relax me. We started this small staring contest until Double spoke. "Aeon what you to relax while she is preparing herself."

'What?'

Without a warning, Double slid her hand in my pants as the other caress my cheek. My mind was currently rebooting as every muscle in my body was numb and heavy. I don't know what's worse having a sister give you the adult fun or having a make out session with a goddess that'll obliterate me in the blink of an eye. Double's hand brush the side of my member causing it to slowly wake itself and make a tent in my pants. Feeling her hand brush against my skin I could feel my body slowly wanting more attention to her when my hips lifted up.

'What the actual fuck.'

Double unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper, my boxer held my dick at bay from revealing itself to Double, but that didn't last long when Double laid my head back on a nearby pillow and crawled off the bed to walk around. She knelt down at the edge of the bed, below my crotch, and pulled down my pants and boxers to my ankles. Being at Double's mercy I waited for what will happen next.

"Aeon wants you to relax, she saw how much stress you've been and knows how to make you relax." My whole body jolt when my entire member was engulfed in Double's mouth, I gasped as pleasure ran down my spine. I clutched the blanket under my hand from the feeling her suck my member in her mouth while she moves her tongue up and down my shaft. I was hoping I wouldn't have sex until I was eighteen or above but seeing how the goddess Aeon of time decided to change that.

Double began to bob her head while sucking me off, but when my hips thrust on their own make it easy for to engulf my entire length while she shoves my cock further in her mouth. I was confused as to why she didn't gag when she took my whole length, did she do this before? My thoughts were clouded with pleasure from how she swallowed my entire length in another bob of her head. I felt my entire member being squeezed by something all around my member at once like she had her hand around my length. The pain in my balls told me that I was near my peak, but Double stopped bobbing her head and pulled back making a popping sound when the tip let her enter the mouth. This is bad, she didn't let me cum and the pain below my dick were threatening to burst if I don't come.

"Aeon wanted you to enjoy your life as the Skullboy by being treated this way," Double said in a seductive of a teenage girl. Lifting my head with all my strength and saw Double's nun outfit disappeared from plain sight exposing her breast and lower sex. My heart was racing from the sight of another naked girl in this world and my face was starting to burn up from blushing. If my count was correct this would probably be the twentieth time I saw a naked girl, nine would be alive, eleven would be dead.

"W-wait, aren't we going a bit too fast?" I asked buying time for me to recover my strength.

"Goddess Aeon requested this for you," Double sandwiched my dick between her boobs as she stared at me with those red eyes. "Men enjoy women pleasuring them with their breast," Double grabbed hold both her boobs and pushed them together, I groaned and panted as the pressure in my member was building up again, but this time I was getting there faster than last time. "I did this centuries ago when the Trinity fell in love with a mortal, they would always want the best for their love, they even were willing to take control."

My breathing was heavy everytime Double sandwiches my member between her tits, she's probably telling the truth about her pleasuring a crush of the Trinity's. I felt the urge to come onto Double but I didn't want to. I saw Double take notice of my resistance, she grinned and lowered her head down enough for her mouth to hover over the tip of my length. She wouldn't dare! She opened her mouth and gave my tip a long lick sending me over the edge.

'Damn it!' I screamed in my head as I released my load in her open mouth but some strands of cum manage to paint a bit of her face and top side her her breasts. Double swallowed what she could hold in her mouth and gave me a pleased gazed as she licked off some on her tits before standing up.

"My deed is done," I heard her say as my eyes were getting heavy. "Sleep well (Y/N)."

Sorry, I didn't publish this chapter a few days ago but writing lemon is harder than it looks. I hope everyone enjoys the first lemon sence in this story. Hope you all enjoy this chapter of Skullgirls as well with the lemon of course and I will see you all in the next chapter everyone peace ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 171 38
Nothing is ever as it seems. Everything seems very plain on the surface, but in fact, you actually have to dive beneath the surface to find the truth...
654 18 20
This story talks about a mysterious world who appeared out of nowhere and no one knows about it. Now a group of friends are dragged into it, without...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...