Mystic Life (Saeyoung X Reade...

By Celestial-Red

4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right... More

???
Chapter 1: Reset
Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: Hello~
Chapter 5: Ring Ring
Chapter 6: MC?
Chapter 7: Photo Session!
Chapter 8: Play
Chapter 9: Not So Good Morning
Chapter 10: coffee shop
Chapter 11: Visit
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Get ready!
Chapter 14: Gallery
Chapter 15: lets talk
Chapter 16: Stroll
Chapter 17: Bowling!
Chapter 18: Discussion
Chapter 19: Car Ride
Chapter 20: Good morning!
Chapter 21: Let's Play!
Chapter 22: Dinner for two?
Chapter 23: News!
Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n
Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee
Chapter 27: You What???
Chapter 28: His Reasons
Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!
Chapter 30: Saeyoung?
Chapter 31: What Happened?...
Chapter 32: ...
Chapter 33: Your Words
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Christmas!
???

Chapter 24: Outfit: ✔!

8.3K 377 566
By Celestial-Red

You arrived at Jumin's building and went to the elevator to get to the top floor.

Once you got there, you looked for the room number that the chauffeur told you.

"357...3..5..7.." You repeated to yourself as you walked down the hall until you found said door. Hesitantly, you knock.

Almost immediately, a girl not much older than you opens the door.

"Ugh, and who are you?" She asked in a disgusted way. You looked at her in shock. 

I don't even know you and I already hate you.

"My name is Y/n. I was called here by Jumin Han." You said a matter-of-factly.

"You? Seeing Mr.Han? Pft, don't make me laugh. Now scram before I-"

"Y/n?" Jumin interrupted while making his way to the door.

"Hi, Jumin." You said with a smirk on your face.

"Thank goodness you've arrived, come in so you can get your uniform fitted."

"Excuse me." You said to the lady at the door so she could let you in. She scowled at you and reluctantly let you in.

"Now, ladies, this is Y/n, all you need to do is a standard uniform; white blouse and black skirt, do it quickly, I have a schedule to keep up with." Jumin ordered whilst snapping his fingers.

After he said that, two other girls walked over to you and started putting a blouse on you.

"Don't worry Y/n, just stand there and they will get you ready in no time." He said with a small smile on his face.

Jumin walked over to the other side of the living room to get some work done at his desk, so you did as he said and tried to help out as much as you could to the three girls.

"Gaby, can you hand me the pins?" Said one of the girls to the rude one.

So her name is Gaby...

You thought annoyed.

"Don't worry Kate, I'll be in charge of that, you and Emily start getting the skirt." She said while getting the pins ready. The other two nodded in agreement and went to fetch said skirt.

Meanwhile, Gaby told you to lift your arms slightly to start pinning the waist.

Everything was fine at first until.

Ouch!

You flinched at the sudden poke from the needle.

"Sorry, my hand slipped." Gaby said in a fake apologetic tone. You glared at her only making her smirk at you. You paid no mind to her actions but then it happened twice and then a third time.

The needle didn't really hurt when it poked you but you were sick of her doing as she pleased so when she did it again

"Ouch!!" You said loudly. Jumin almost immediately looked up from his desk and in your direction.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He asked as he got up and walked towards you two.

"Oh, I just accidentally poked her with the needle, no big deal." She tried to wave off the situation but then you and Jumin notice a small red stain on the side of the blouse.

Blood?

It shocked you to see you were bleeding, it was a very very small wound from the needle and it didn't really hurt you but Jumin on the other hand...

"Listen you. If you as so much as graze her with that needle again, you're out of here." He threatened. "Now go and get a new blouse, and I want this done quickly." He glared at her. Seeing this side of Jumin really did scare you a bit but she got what she deserved.

"Are you alright?" Jumin asked you politely.

"I'm fine Jumin, really it's fine." You tried to reassure him with a smile that easily made a light blush spread across the bridge of his nose.

"Okay, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask me." With that said, he walked back to his desk and kept doing his work.

"How do you do that?" One of the girls asked you. You recalled her being called Kate?

"Huh? Do what?" You asked with your head slightly tilted in confusion.

"That. Make Mr.Han...smile. My sisters and I have worked with him for about three years now and we've never seen him smile like that. When he talks to you, it seems like he's at ease..." Kate's eye kept wandering off to the man at the desk as she makes some lines with chalk on your pencil skirt.

"I um.... honestly don't know."

"He's probably just being nice to her so he can make a deal with a company she owns." Gaby commented loud enough for you to hear as she sew your blouse, but you decided to ignore her.

"Don't say that!" Emily scolded her sister. "Sorry about her, she's just got a bit of a crush on Mr.Han so-ouch!" Gaby had interrupted her and pinched her.

"You don't need to tell her that!" She whisper yelled.

"So how do you know Mr.Han?" Kate asked you.

"Oh, actually one of his friends introduced me to him because he was helping me out with something. Jumin was kind enough to help and then we just kinda started hanging out." You said casually.

"Tch." You heard Gaby complain. "I hate how you can say his name so casually..." Her sisters' ignored her complaint and asked you another question.

"So in what way are you working with Mr.Han? Like, company wise?"

"I'm just going to be his assistant for this week."

"What??-"

"Ouch!!" You cried out when she pinched your leg with the needle. Immediately Jumin looked to you.

"D-Don't worry! It was my fault, I moved, it's no problem!" You said trying to calm him. He looked at you with an eyebrow raised but then got back to his work.

"Sorry about that.." Gaby apologized

"It's okay." You said.

"But what happened to Jaehee?" Emily asked.

"She had a family emergency so I'm taking her place for the time being."

"Wow, good luck with that." Gaby said not before her sister smacked her upside the head.

"Don't say that!" She scolded.

"What do you mean by 'Good Luck'?" You asked getting nervous.

"Jaehee works like a dog. Get ready for long working hours and barely eating during the day."

B-But he won't let me starve right?? Mystic Messenger is all about food!

"Did you eat??"

"Hello~" Kate waved a hand over your face to grab your attention.

"S-Sorry, I spaced out.."

"Are you done?" Jumin asked without looking in your direction.

"In 5 minutes sir!" Said Emily.

"Let's hurry girls, we don't want to get him angry.." They shivered at the thought.

"Are you guys, afraid of him?" You asked.

"Sort of, it's just that.." Emily began but Kate continued.

"When he gets angry he'll yell at you. A lot."

"Not to mention say everything wrong about you to your face.." Gaby added.

"Damn.." You breathed.

"We're done Mr.Han." Called out Emily.

Jumin liked up from his desk and walked over to you and inspected you like a piece of art work.

"Hum....the skirt could have been a bit higher.." He said in a low voice making it difficult to understand what he said.

"Huh?" You asked.

"Nothing. Here, this is the Schedule." He handed you a tablet with a black leather case making it seem like a notebook.

You opened it and unlocked it to see a very very extensive and detailed list of what you have to do only today.

"It's very easy to use, you'll get used to it soon. If I'm not mistaken, right now we should get going to a meeting at the Cheritz building, right?" You quickly started opening the tablet schedule and looked at the time. 

"Yeah! It starts in.." You checked your watch. "45 minutes." 

"Alright then, let's get going." Jumin started walking out of his apartment but you turned to look back at the 3 Girls.

"Thank you for everything!" You said happily. The 3 were surprised to see you thanking them.

"Your welcome." They said. You then turned to look at Jumin waiting for him to say the same thing but he just looked with a surprised yet confused expression.

"Yes, um, Thank you, young ladies." He said a bit awkwardly. The sisters' eyes lit up like lights on a Christmas tree. They never heard him say 'thank you' for any work they ever made for him.

"You're welcome Mr. Han!" They said cheerfully. You and Jumin then made your way out of the building and to the limo parked outside. The chauffeur opened the door for you and you got in while Jumin entered through the other side.

"To the Cheritz building." Jumin said.

It was a calm ride and neither of you spoke since you were more focused on trying your best to learn how the scheduling system works.

"Are you alright Y/n?" You jumped a bit hearing him speak suddenly.

"Oh, I'm fine, I'm just trying to get the hang of things." Jumin nodded in understanding. He wasn't much of a talker anyways so he looked out the window to watch the familiar scenery pass by.

"Jumin." You began making him turn to look at you.

"Yes?" You fidget with the hem of your skirt pulling it down as you spoke.

"Well, shouldn't I be calling you Mr. Han since I'm your assistant now?" you asked awkwardly.

"Dear god no." He let out a small chuckle. "You may be my assistant but I prefer you call me by my name, it would be too weird to hear you call me by my last name." You gave him a closed eyed smile.

"Alright then, Jumin." You said turning back to your work. Jumin kept looking at you as you tried to work things out.

You were much more interesting than the scenery passing by outside. 

~Scarlett-Red~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
158K 7.1K 41
*Sequel to Mystic Life* 1 year... One whole year has passed since that day you found out the truth about the RFA members. That you were just a tool t...
464 22 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...
307K 5.4K 45
Mystic Messenger x Reader Reader can be male or female! I don't own the image that I used for the cover! I also don't own Mystic Messenger