Midnight Luna (#Wattys2015)

By _LightBringer_

Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and dec... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Author's Note

Chapter Fifteen

14.2K 483 23
By _LightBringer_

Hailey's POV

Claire arrived by noon apologizing saying she had to shoo away her last night's fun. I didn't ask further questions because I wasn't interested in the gory details. She had called Erick and Lily as well. Seeing Erick my mood changed and I ran into his outstretched arms as he hugged me tightly, silently telling me everything will be alright.

Claire and Lily immediately started ordering me around while Erick attacked my closet. My room was a total chaos. It looked as if a tornado happened just within the walls of my room. Claire took my hand and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Hails you go have a nice long bath. Because you stink of sleep and laziness. Till then well decide your clothes." She said sternly.

"Hey I don't stink and I really don't want to have a bath." I grumbled. Yes I hated taking a bath. Not that I don't regularly have bath just that I am too lazy so normally I take one late in the night after a lot of pushing from everyone. Yes I'm shameless, sue me.

"Yea right." She stared blankly. "Come out once you completely smell of strawberries and vanilla." And she banged the door on my face. Grumbling under my breath, I stepped into the shower and enjoyed the warm water on my skin. Taking my strawberry and vanilla gel, I squeezed some of it on the wash cloth and rubbed it all over my body till I was certain every part was clean. Washing off the soap, I stepped out and dried myself.

Wrapping the towel around my body I exited to see Erick folding the thrown clothes and putting it back, while Lily was looking through my nail polish collection and Claire was staring at my shoe rack.

"Oh you're done." Claire turned to me. "Lily you do her hair and nails." And she went back to looking at my shoes. Lily pulled me and sat me down in front of my dresser and started fiddling with my hair, I didn't open my mouth of the fear she will shut me up again. So the slow torture of turning my head in all directions and doing as she said. After an hour she took a step back and inspected my hair. She had a triumph smile on her face.

"Claire, Erick look." She turned to them. Erick was sitting on my bed reading a magazine and Claire was busy texting on her phone. They simultaneously looked at me and stared. Felling conscious I got up to go to the mirror but Lily stopped me.

"See yourself after we are done with you," Sighing I nodded. Claire came with a make-up kit and started beatifying me as Lily painted my nails with a pale blue color. I was stiff from sitting for so long and couldn't wait for them to get done. After sometime Claire put down the brush and gesture to stand up. Erick helped me put on a light blue off shoulder dress that hugged me from the chest and flowed loose from waist down. It ended an inch above my knees.

Slipping into black small heeled sandals, I looked at them and all had tears in their eyes. "Do I look that hideous?" I joked.

They just shook their head and turned me slowly to face the mirror. I held in a gasp. I looked beautiful. My hair was curled at the edges and laid gently on my shoulders and some fell down from behind. My make-up was done simple. My eyes were really standing out with a dusky blue eye shadow and eyeliner, slight blush and a touch of pink gloss on my lips. The dress showed my curves at all the right places.

"Darling you look really gorgeous." Erick whispered. I smiled widely and nodded my head. I turned to them and squealed. Claire and Lily squealed loudly while Erick just laughed. We group hugged for a minute and then I pulled back.

"Thank you so much guys." They smiled. Just then someone knocked and the door opened to reveal Nate, Kevin, Tyler and Ethan. What happened next was hilarious. All four boys looked at all of us and when they're eyes landed on me, four pair of eyes just popped open and mouths hung open. Erick giggled while Claire and Lily held their stomachs and laughed. I just smiled with embarrassment as I felt a blush form on my cheeks.

Then Claire looked at the other two and they nodded. Quickly giving me hugs, they whispered,

"Have a great time Hails. Give us details tomorrow." Claire winked.

"Have fun but please spare me the details because that's my brother." Lily frowned making me to grin.

"Babe have a good time. We'll talk tomorrow just forget for now and enjoy the moment." Erick said and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him lovingly. They quickly left while the awestruck boys were, well still awestruck.

I walked up to them and snapped my fingers loudly in front of their faces. They blinked and shut they're mouth and looked at me. Before I could ask them to say something,

"Who are you and what have you done to our Hailey?" Kevin and Ethan yelled together faking anger.

"Very funny guys." I stated blankly. They just grinned back. Nate came forward and held my hand in his.

"You look beautiful baby girl." I could see the love and awe in his eyes. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"You look smoking hot Hails. Liam is so damn lucky." Tyler said smiling. I looked at them and saw only love, trust and admiration for me. It made me so overwhelmed that a lone tear escaped my eye.

"Hey don't cry, don't want to spoil that make-up now do we?" Nate said wiping the tear away. I laughed and nodded. "Anyway Hails lets go. Your prince Charming is downstairs waiting, may I add impatiently for you. So do us a favor and put him out of his misery." Ethan said mischievously. All of them smirked at me and I just snickered.

We made our way down the stairs and my breath got caught in my lungs. Liam was wearing black jeans with a red checkered button down shirt. The sleeves were pulled to the elbows and he wore black and red sneakers. The first three buttons were left open giving me a peek of his hard chest. His hair was spiked in a mess yet sexy manner. He would make any girl weak on her knees. And right now I was all he ever wanted which made me and my wolf happy.

His eyes roamed my body and I saw him gulp slowly. Satisfied that I had the same effect on him as he did on me I smiled as his sweet brown eyes meet mine and he smiled his beautiful smile. He took my hand and pulled me close to him. Breathing in my scent he moaned slowly as I closed my eyes just hearing that.

"You smell amazing Hails. And even more you look so very beautiful." He whispered in my ear huskily. I blushed and looked at him. "Well you're not so bad yourself." He raised his eyebrow knowingly but just smirked at me.

"Well kids off you go now. Remember be back by one or your both grounded." Tyler mimicked an excited mother sending her kid on her first date. He continued pointing at Liam, "Now listen young man, right there is my baby so better treat her well or I'll flatten you with my spatula." He glared. His hands were on his hips and they were pushed to one side. I laughed while Liam just shook his head at Tyler's foolishness.

"Yes "Ma'am" your baby is safe with me and you won't need your spatula at all." He replied playing along. He took my hand and led me out of the house. Before closing the door Kevin and Ethan yelled,

"Be safe and use protection." Groaning Liam gave them the finger while my cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

The sun was down and soon it would be dark. Liam held my hand led me on a very familiar path. I frowned at him but he just smiled and squeezed my hand. After a few minutes he stopped and turned towards me.

"Close your eyes baby."

"Liam is that really necessary. I kind of guessed where we are going." I said.

"Just trust me." He said. So finally giving in to him I closed my eyes and felt his hand below my knees. Before I knew it he had me in his arms as I yelped loudly and held his neck tightly. His laughter filled my ears causing me to pout.

"Don't pout baby or else we'll never make it there." He whispered. God he really knows how to turn me on. So I settled in his arms as he started walking further. After a few minutes he stopped and kissed my lips.

"Open your eyes." Slowly I opened my eyes and gasped.

Above me were small yellow lights draped around the trees. It looked like as if million fireflies were sitting on them. He gentle set me on my feet while I was in a trance. I turned and saw that all the trees surrounding the pond were adorned with similar lights. Floating in the pond was my favorite orchid petals scattered around. On my right a little near the pond was a soft blue blanket laid down on the grass with Green cushions placed on it. On the side was a big picnic basket with a bottle sticking out with I guessed was champagne.

He really put a lot of effort in this. My heart swelled with joy for all he did for me.

"So? Do you like it? If not we'll go somewhere you want. I know it's a place we have always been to but my best memories with you are here. So I thought it fitting to celebrate here." He was babbling and I smiled at hm. Instead of replying I leapt into his arms and kissed him softly telling him exactly what he needed to know. I pulled back and stared at him taking in every inch of his handsome face.

"It's perfect." I whispered. He looked relieved which was really not necessary. I would love even a run-down diner as long as I was with him. Kissing my hand he led me to the blanket and gestured me to sit down. Taking off my shoes I sat down making myself comfortable.

He took out the Champagne bottle and two glasses. Drinking we chatted about random stuff. He told me how his day was as did I. He made me laugh at his clumsiness when he spilt some champagne on his shirt. After that he brought out a Tupperware box filled with my favorite food ever, Spaghetti.

My stomach growled and he chuckled. "Well someone seems hungry." I blushed but took the plate and started gobbling it in a very un-lady like manner. I was really hungry. He laughed but ate just as hungrily as me. He placed the plates on the side and lay back on the cushions. I shifted closer to him and laid my head on his chest. He gently stroked my hair and gazed up at the sky.

"You know I always wanted to tell you how proud I am of you." He suddenly whispered. I looked at him as he stared down at me.

"Hailey I heard you the other day while you were practicing magic here with Esme. I swear when I heard you my heart broke into a million pieces and all I wanted was to take you far away from this place so you'll never hurt again." He squeezed my shoulder and continued.

"I ran back after I made sure Esme had you to clear my mind. But I knew deep down no matter what I do your destiny is set and even I can't change it." He got up and held my face, "but I promise you every moment I have with you I'll make you forget everything and give you a few hours of happiness. I love you so much Hailey." He said, leaving me speechless with his words.

Tears welled up in my eyes when he said those words. "I love you too, Liam." He kissed me so passionately that my toes curled up and my legs shivered. His hand roamed my body making me squirm under his weight. My hands found themselves in his hair as I brought him closer to me. His tongue sent my head in frenzy.

His hands were laid on my thighs as he pulled back and silently looked at me. I nodded understanding want he wanted to ask. From then on he took me on a ride of pure ecstasy and love. We made love right there on the blanket with just the stars looking down upon us.

A/N I will be writing a love scene but it will be on my profile in a few days. You have to fan me if you want to read it. Till then enjoy.

I got up to the annoying rays of the sun. Opening my eyes I looked around and saw the pond come into my view. The memories of last night flooded my mind and I smiled shyly. Liam's arms were wrapped securely around me and as I turned to face him he groaned and moved a little causing me to giggle. As he settled back to sleep I kissed his lips gently. A smile stretched on his lips as his hand held my cheeks kissing me back. Slowly he opened his eyes,

"I can't think of a better way to wake up." He smirked as I blushed. Kissing my forehead he brought me closer to him. The blanket barely covered him from waist down while I held my part of the blanket to my chest.

"It's late Liam. We have to go soon. They must be wondering where we are."

"Let them I don't care. I am perfectly happy here." He mumbled with his eyes close.

"Liam come on you have work to do. I don't want to keep you from them." I struggled to free myself but he had other plans and turned trapping me under him.

"Fine we'll go but first I want a kiss." He said. Shrugging I brought his face closer, pecked his lips and pulled back before he could deepen it like I knew he would. He groaned in annoyance as I pushed him off me and put my clothes on. Turning back I saw that he was doing the same. He was shirtless and I could see the scratches and love bite on his back and chest. I stared at them horrified at what I had done. He followed my stare and grinned.

"It's ok love. I kinda like it." I blushed at his comment. "And trust me you have quite a few like these too so no worries." He winked and truly my shoulder and back had three huge red clots which could not be hidden at all. I glared at him causing him to laugh more.

"So what we were not exactly thinking at that time." Shaking my head in disbelief he took my hand and we walked back to the pack house.

As the house came into view I suddenly thought of it and knew I should tell him before the others slip up and tell him instead. So I stopped and he curiously turned his head to me. I guessed he must have seen my worried expression he quickly caught my shoulders.

"What is it Hailey. Tell me." He asked curiously.

"Liam please don't get angry but there is something I need to tell you." I looked at my feet as he frowned deeper.

"What is it Hailey." He was evidently impatient.

"IchallengedTylertoaduel." I mumbled. He lifted my head and held my eyes.

"Say that again." He replied slowly, anger in his voice.

"I challenged Tyler to a duel." I said slowly but clearly.

His face redden, eyes wide, disbelief and anger crossed his eyes. He held my shoulders painfully as I waited for him to burst. "WHAT?!" He yelled in my face.

Yup I was screwed. Way to go Hailey. A perfect ending to a perfect date.

(like the chapter? Then go ahead and click that little star)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 155 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
426K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...
15.8K 804 13
// Completed // Spencer Croft is the Beta of the Wolfe Creek pack and future Luna of it. But after having spent the last four years fighting in the...
426K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...