Her Diary

By Kimberlallay

Her last year of High School Dream Banks goes through so much. All starting from her mums death.---> Read be... More

Her Diary
Mum's Funeral
Downhill from there !
Run from the Bullies
Bestfriend Material
His Girlfriend
Youtube
Don't like
I don't wanna talk to him
I don't wanna talk to Him ! (Part2)
Better Than I thought
Dear Mama-Diary
Snitch
Find Troy
She Deserves more.
Authors Note
Torture
Aint Dead yet.
Smiling Faces
Have faith in God.
Power of Church
Little more Baggage.
What's Hidden in The Dark.
Played?
Entry #130
Chapter 26
Suspension
Concerns

Leave me alone.

16.8K 771 147
By Kimberlallay

Chapter 15

Leave me Alone.

{Dream}

It had been a week and this dude Troy had not been anywhere my brothers could find. Some one was hinted to Troy that he was being sought out and he went and hid.

Amaris was being watch twenty four seven and she hated it. She was still mad at me, but I was really the only person she was allowed to talk to.

Ivory had officially joined the Myra Gang and dressed up just like they did and all that. It seemed so odd that she would want be in their crew. She use to point them out to me and bash on their outfits and how they looked like skets.

Now she was one of them.

I guess it was always a fantasy to always want to be like them secretly.

She cut off all relations to her other friends that didn't approve her new friendships and how she was changing.

So now it was just me and Zephyr. He was barely in school this past week though, He had 'Business to attend to' was how he said it.

Basically while he was gon I stayed out of sight, I was not trying to end up on world star again.  had random people smiling at me on the street like we was friends and I was creep-ed out.

Plus if Ivory was to join them in there fight against me I would have to defend myself and fight her back which I didn't want to do. I still very much considered her a friend. I mean, she hasn't done anything to be against me, we haven't talked in two week, but I didn't have hard feeling toward her.

As class ended I went to my locker taking my stuff.

Turning around I bumped in to someone hard, dropping all my books to catch the girl from falling in front off all these students.

I held her still and she let out a breath, breathing her minty breath all in my face.

"Thank you, and I'm so sorry. I saw you but didn't think you would turn around so fast and walk, I thought I could walk past before you did all that." She explained, bending down to pick up my books.

I remembered her name, it was Harley.

I picked up my books also, she stood up and handed me everything she had picked up. Her face red with embarrassment.

"Thanks, I'm going now." I smiled and she stepped out of my way.

"I'm Harley by the way." She said before I walked away.

"I know. I'm Dream." I said waving and walking away.

I walked out the building as I put my books in my bag then  placed my bag over my shoulder to be bumped again, but this time from behind.

Looking at Kathy as she passed by with Esther next to her giggling.

"Ops." She giggled and I rolled my eyes at them as I made my way to the bus. I didn't have time for these idiots. I wanted to get home and get ready to enjoy my weekend for once without shit to worry about.

The bus came once I got to the bus shelter and I boarded the bus sitting on the first level. My shoulder randomly cramped out and I rubbed it trying to rid the pain, once it passed I let out a breathing thinking what the fuck was that.

I watched as all the other people ran up to the second level and I got a call from Zephyr.

"Hey Babes." He said as I answered."Not you Tracy move from my face, no you can't kiss me! I don't know where your mouth has been." I heard Zephyr laugh and I shook my head at this Tracy.

"Move Sket ! I'm talking to my bestie man." He yelled and I chuckled.

"Dream? Aye Dream?" Zephyr shouted into the receiver, making me pull the phone from my ear and rolling my eyes.

"Why you shouting for?" I questioned.

"Hey babes." He said sounded to happy.

"Hi Zephyr." I laughed cause he sounded way too happy.

"I've missed you all this week you know?"

"You saw me Monday?" I said confused.

"That long man." He sighed.

I laughed at his stupidness.

"I'm at your house, just got here with Gambit." He said.

"Why is that?" I asked him slightly confused to why he was there.

"What do you mean Why? Business Fam! Helping your brothers and that, but we waiting on him. Me and Gambit just chilling in your room now." He said and I thought I heard him wrong.

"What?" I said trying to make him repeat himself.

"Gambit and I are chilling in your room. Gambit say Hi." Zephyr said.

"Hi Dream. You have some nice knickers. Are these lace Vicky secrets? Naughty girl." He coo'ed and I could hear Zephyr laughing in the background.

My face had totally gon red from embarrassment, they were going through my knickers!

"Get the fuck out of my room or I'll grab Issac's Bat and bash the both of your head's in." I semi screamed not trying to bring much attention to myself on the bus.

My stop was only two stops away, once I get off I was gonna run home. I was planning to go shop, but that would have to be for later seeing ass these assholes wanna go through my stuff!

Their laughing got louder and I screwed my phone, using my imaginary powers to make the bus hurry the hell up.

"You think you scare me. My imaginary girlfriend strikes my fear in me than you." Gambit said laughing.

"Say that when Isaac bat is being shoved up your ass." I growled in to the phone.

"Don't be like that babes. You have some real sexy knickers, like you need to model these for me up and down your room." Zephyr coo'ed and I could tell he had that dirty little smirk on his face.

I hung up and grabbed my bag and jumped off the bus, just as my stop came. I ran home fuming mad.

When I got to the front of my house, Gambit and Zephyr sat there laughing smoking a blunt.

Once the noticed me they started laughing.

I was even more pissed, I was tired from the run I just did all the way here from the bus stop.

Walking up to the both of them I hit them with my bag.

"Fucking bitches." I yelled, kicking the both of them in the side to move out the way.

They just continued to laugh.

"So, Dream you own a pair of lace knickers?" Zephyr said as he stood up.

I rolled my eyes ignoring him and opening up the door.

I ran up to my room and checked around. Everything seemed to be in the same place I left it in.

Assholes.

I locked my door and took off my clothes threw them in my dirty basket. I left the room and went to take a much needed shower.

After my shower, Zephyr was standing in front of my bedroom smiling down at me.

"You mad?" He chuckled.

"If I swing a bat at you will that answer your question?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Alright, hold on. I have one in my room." I said entering my room and I could hear him laughing behind me.

"Dream, why you trying to give me a show for? Swing that bat even once and I will rip off your towel and carry you downstairs butt ass naked." He smirked.

"You wouldn't." I challenged and a evil smile spread across his face.

"Bet that." He smiled wickedly.

"Get Out stupid." I said and he laughed, leaving my room.

I rolled my eyes, locking the door behind me.

I lotion  up my skin and put on my underwear before finding my grey knee length sweats and my orange shirt with sponge bob wearing glasses on it. I put that on before putting on my orange chucks. I grabbed my twenty pound note I got from Isaiah and put it in my pocket before leaving my room.

"Where are you going ?" Amaris asked as she was about to pass me on the stairs.

"Shop."

"Oh. Okay. Get me something Gummy. Thanks love you loads." She said before leaving to her room.

Where was this money I was suppose to buy this item that contained gummy sensation, was what I thought. This was my money and I was going to the shop for me.

"I'm going to shop on the corner." I said interupping the little meeting that was going on in the living room with my brothers.

"Fine. Go." Isaac said shooing me away making me chuckle.

"Get me some Lays salt and vingar and Regular Doritos. I got you back love." Gambit said and I rolled my eyes.

I could hear them chuckling as I walked off.

"She doesn't rate you Gambit."

I left the house walking on the road, seeing as no cars where passing.

I reach the shop ten minutes later cause I was just enjoying the peace and quiet of my neighbor hood, which was rare and you had to apprieciate times like this when the roadrunners decided to stay in doors and take the day off.

I looked at the fruits outside the shop,  I wanted a pineapple. I was really craving one,but my kind hearted self wanted to get Amaris and Gambit what they asked for and get the snack Isaiah asked me to bring home earlier.

As I went in the shop a Black car pulled up and five boys hopped out.

"Get the wrap and lets go Yuro." Some one instructed.

I got the items I needed and went to pay, not having enough for my pineapple I was slightly pissed.

"You cool?" The boy asked me as he paid from his wraps.

I nodded.

"Why you look Familar? I know you?" He asked me.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen him a day in my life before.

I shook my head.

He walked behind me as I left.

I saw a whole bunch of the boys sitting on the black car laughing and joking. They looked up when I exited.

One of them pointed at me, by the time he could finish saying whatever he was trying to say the one next to got up approaching me.

"Hold on sweetheart." He said as I walked the other way from them. He looked the most attractive from his crew, but honestly he had nothng on Zephyr or even Gambit for that matter.

I stopped though, I didn't want him following me home to try and talk to me.

"Yes?" I said as I paused and turn to look at him.

"I saw you looking at me." He smiled and licked his lips.

I'm pretty sure I looked at him for less than ten seconds.

"And?" I questioned to where he was going with this.

"Yeahhh That her ! Troy ! She that gyal from world star video . Beat up them chicks fam. I rate you, you know?" His friend shouted and his other friends nodded looking at me.

 I smiled, then it quickly vanished when I heard his name play in my head when I looked at his face.

"Did you use to date this girl name Amaris?" I asked looking him and down.

His eyebrows furrowed together as he looked at me then back at his boys then to me again.

"She was just some sket I fuckked around with, nothing serious, but me and you can have something serious. A strong chick like you by my side." He smiled and I looked at him shaking my head, looking to his boys seeing they where in their own little conversation not paying us any attention.

"What's your name sweetheart?" Troy asked.

"My name?" I smiled sweetly picking up a pineapple closes to me.

"Yeah, babe." He smiled.

I wacked the pineapple across his face and watched as he fell to the ground hard. I got over him and repeatedly bang the pineapple across his head watching as blood appeared when the pineapple finally broke on his head, I grabbed another pineapple and got one final hit before I was being pulled off of him.

"You Fuckingg Bitch!" Troy said touching on his leaking head."ARE YOU STUPID?" He asked spiiting a large amount of blood on to the concrete.

"Stupid? No you're the stupid motherfucker touching my sister! Are you dumb fam? I will kill you my fucking self." I said and then he looked confused for a moment before it hit him.

"Amaris? So, your Dream?" He laughed.

"You are going to Dream you never touched my sister." I said full of venom trying to escape the hold of his mandom.

"Your brothers have been a real pest you know? They need to leave me alone. What's better then making an example out of their little sister?" Troy said laughing.

I pulled from the hold of his friends and charged for him to be helf back down.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked and I growled.

"Fam she just growled." One of his friends said and they laughed.

"You nothing but a woman beater piece of shit." I said before I recieved a blow to my face.

"Shut up. You don't know shit bout me." He said mad now.

"Mommy and daddy ain't never show you no love and you feel like the world owe you, but niggah no one owe you shit and you just a shitty ass niggah. Fuckboy!" I shouted.

I recieved another slap from him.

"I don't like yo big mouth ass. You talk to fucking much. I'm gon teach yo fam a lesson. Teach them to stop looking for me and leave me alone. Move mandem." He said as he pulled out a gun.

His boys moved away from me and I took a deep breath.

'You done talking now?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Run!" He commanded and I stood where I was.

"So, you could shoot me in the back? Like the fuckboy you is? Can't look me in the face and do it. Run for what ?" I said as the adrenaline raced through my body.

Pow! Pow!

"What the fuck you shot her Fam ! " A couple of his mandem screamed.

He looked at me as I held on to my chest as I laid on the floor. He shook his head.

"Get in the car lets go lets go." He shouted and I could hear the shakiness in his voice.

The screeching of the tires and the smell of burning rubber had the shop keep running out with a gun.

"I'll call an ambulance." The Indian man said as he looked at me on the ground bleeding.

I got up not yet feeling the pain.

"Are you okay ? I saw everything! Oh my gosh." Harley said and I nodded pushing my hand on to my wound that I seen visible.

"Walk me home, I live like five minutes away." I told her and she looked freaked.

"No, wait for the ambulance." She begged.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk quickly and she followed behind me picking up my bag. Pushing her self under me, she helped me walk .

We got to my house in three minutes tops.

Chucky was walking out once we came.

"Oh shit ! Manic ! Mayhem ! Y'all sister !" He said rushing back in side yelling.

For some reason all the strength and Adrenaline had left my body and I fell on the ground in my front yard.

I could see Harley crying as she turned me on my back.

"Dream ! " I could hear Zephyr's voice and a whole bunch of feet running to me.

"Ahhh fuck." I  screamed as Isaac came and put pressure to my chest.

All I could really think of was seeing my mother again.

Tears ran down the side of my face as the pain seemed to get stronger.

 "Don't fucking die on us !" Isaiah screamed at me.

I chuckled and could taste the blood as I began to cough.

"Who did this? Some one call the fucking ambulance why the fuck y'all still staring." Isaac said as he applied more pressure to my chest.

"Some boy. I called them on our way here." Harley said tears running down her cheeks.

"Troy." I coughed, blood was now all I could taste.

"Dream !" I could hear Amaris scream.

Running through everyone she cried as she bent down in front of me.

"You can't fucking go Dream ! I can't lose you and mum all the same year ! Dream noo nooo." Amaris cried.

"Aye NO Dream ! You gon live." Isaiah said as tears fell down his cheeks.

He hadn't cried since mums death.

I was mad at myself for making him cry, my brother was too strong for that.

"Why I feel like we losing Mum all over again."Isaac said as he held onto my chest, still applying pressure to my chest. Tears ran down his cheeks as he looked me in the eyes.

"You gon have to fight this." Zephyr said and I nodded.

"Little girl, you not going no where. I just met you, but you too cool to be dying right now or anytime soon!" Gambit said making me chuckle and more blood was being coughed out.

"I love y'all and I'm sorry." I said as more tears ran down my cheeks.

Thinking of it now, I don't know what I was thinking starting that fight with Troy.

"We love you too." Amaris cried.

"Allow that. Making it seem like it's our last time with you." Isaiah screamed.

"What the fuck is taking the ambulance so fucking long ! " Zephyr screamed.

I closed my eyes cause they were beginning to get heavy, I felt a hard slap to my cheek.

"Stay awake." Gambit said.

"It's hard." I said.

I could now hear the ambulance sirens.

"Tell daddy I'm sorry and I love him." I said and Amaris screamed and started shaking me hard.

"Dream ! Dreammmm ! No, no,no ! You can't leave us. Your our baby sister." She cried and one of Isaac friends had to pull her away.

"Hold tight man."Isaac said holding me close to his chest.

"I'm going to fucking kill that youth !" Isaiah said getting up and pacing.

"I'm gon help you." Zephyr said wiping away tears from his face.

I hadn't notice him crying.

My chest was starting to feel tight.

"There is so much Blood." Harley cried.

"She's starting to bleed more or some shit." Someone said.

I couldn't tell whose voice was who anymore. I was in and out.

"I'm sorry, but...... I can't really hold on any........ longer and the pain is so...... strong. I'm sorry...... I love you all... and daddy." I said as tear fell from my cheeks.

I was being shook again, but I felt myself being consume by the dark.

{A/N}I just freaking cried writing this-If I said The End I would I be mean right? Lol anyways comment & Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4M 411K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
190K 6.3K 80
Tahera, normal girl to most people but what's it like behind close doors? Her parents? Rich partners in crime.. Literally. Her brother, pretty boy...
42.1K 927 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
136 36 12
Hallie James. 18. Rich. Beautiful. Bad tempered. Maxen Scott. 18. Mysterious. Alluring. Nonconformist. They hate each other with a passion, so you ca...