Risks//Algee Smith // ON HOLD

By Akj456

"What if we get caught? "Take a risk Jala, for us" More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Three

Chapter Two

714 29 3
By Akj456

Jala's POV

"Jala wake up" I heard my sister Ebony's voice say. My eyes fluttered open and she was hovering over me with Zara by her side.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Mommy asked us to wake you up" Zara piped up.

"Okay I'm up, both of y'all out of my room" I said. Ebony left and Zara quickly followed after her shutting the door. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom.

I hopped in the shower and waited for it to warm up. My phone buzzed and I smiled as I saw a text from Marcus.

My Man😘: Hey bbg, I hope you slept well. I'll pick you up in 45 minutes❤️

Me: good morning babe, I slept fantastic. I'll be ready by then💓

I set my phone down and hopped in the shower. When I was done I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me.

I changed into my outfit for school and took a look in the mirror.

By the time I was done, Marcus was here. I walked down stairs and grabbed a banana.

"Bye mom" I said. My dad is a business man so he's not here that much. Zara and Ebony were eating breakfast.

"Bye sweetie, have fun at school" She said looking at me and giving me a sad smile. My dads been gone for a while, two weeks and my moms been missing her.

I walked out of the house to see Marcus waiting in his car for me. I smiled and got in the front seat. Marcus leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful" Marcus said.

"Morning baby" I said as he pulled out of the driveway and on the road.

"So I wanna take you out tonight" He said.

I smiled, "What do you have in mind?" I asked him.

"You know the movie theater that has like the reclining seats?" I nodded my head. "Well I wanna take you there for a date" Marcus said.

"Aww baby I'd love that" I blushed. Marcus took my hand in his and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

Marcus and I arrived at school.

"I'll see you later baby" Marcus said. I nodded my head and gave him a peck on the lips. I walked into school and Senerity came up to me.

"Heyyy girl" She smiled.

"Hey" I replied.

"What're you doing tonight?" She asked me.

"Marcus is taking me to one of those fancy movie theaters up north tonight" I said

"Awe so romantic. I'm glad he's not standing you up like he did before anymore" Senerity said.

"I'm glad to" I replied.

"Well let's go history because girl I have a C and I'm not ready to fail this class because I'm late" She said. I laughed and we linked arms and walked to class.

-

I dressed in my outfit for the date which was a simple dress with my white adidas. I brushed my hair out and put on some makeup.

I walked down stairs and saw my mom and dad with my sisters sitting on the couch watching tv.

"I'll be back later tonight" I said to them.

"Okay baby have fun" My mom smiled.

"Don't be out too late you know your curfew is midnight" My dad reminded me.

"I know dad" I said.

Ebony looked up at gave me a smile, "Tell Marcus I said hi" She smiled. I rolled my eyes and laugh.

"Ebony you need to relax" I said. Ebony scoffed and crossed her arms leaning back into my dad. Zara got up and gave me a hug.

"Have fun JJ" She said

I hugged her back, "Thanks baby Z" I said calling her by the nickname she has.

I got in my car and put in the navigations to the movie house named 'Sensation'.

When I got there I didn't see Marcus so I texted him.

Me: Hey baby, are you almost here?

My Man😘: Yeah, give me five minutes alright.

Me: Okay see you then❣️

My Man: 😘

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and waited on the wall of the theatre. Five minutes have passed, then ten. Then twenty...then thirty.

"Where is he...?" I trailed off.

I dialed his number and he picked up after the third ring.

"Hello" He said.

"Marcus where are you?!" I exclaimed.

"Uh sorry baby, something came up and I can't come" Marcus said.

"Marcus are you serious?!" I whisper yelled into the phone since there were people around me.

"Jala I'm sorry I'm gonna make it up to you" He said.

"You always do this Marcus! Why can't you ever be here for me" I felt tears start to fall from my eyes out of frustration and anger.

"Jala baby please I'm sorry-" I shook my head and cut him off.

"You know what forget it, we're done" I hung up the phone. I threw my phone in my purse and laid my head back against the wall.

I looked to my left and saw someone walking to where I was. I quickly wiped my tears away and crossed my arms. When the person came into view I gasped.

Algee Smith was right in front of me

"Oh my gosh" I gasped looking at Algee, "You're Algee Smith" I said trying to smile through my tears.

"Yeah, but that's not important. Are you okay?" He asked me. I slowly nodded my head.

"I'm fine, just a little problem" I explained.

"You don't look fine" He said. I gave him a tiny glare. "I mean you look fine, like damn. But you seem sad" Algee said.

"My boyfriend is just being an ass and now I have no ride home. So I gotta find some money for a hotel" I said.

"I can take you home" He offered.

"No it's fine" I said, "I want to lil mama" Algee smirked. I smiled and uncrossed my arms.

"Thank you Algee" I said.

"No problem..."

"Jala" I said.giving him my name.

"No problem Jala" Algee smiled at me.

Algee led me to his car and opened the front door for me.

"Thanks" I mumbled out of my mouth. Now my mom told me not to get into cars with strangers but I need a ride and it's Algee fucking Smith soooo. Here's an exception.

Algee got in the drivers seat.

"What's your address?" He asked me

"6728 Maple Lane" I replied. Algee started the car up and drove to my house.

-

We arrived to me house. The whole drive we made small talk. He talked about his movie Detroit. I told him I saw it and how emotional I was throughout the whole thing.

He pulled into my driveway.

"Thanks for giving me a ride home" I said.

"No problem Jala" He replied. I was about to get out of the car when I felt a hand touch my arm. I turned to see Algee biting his lower lip.

"I know this is sudden but could I have your number?" He asked me. I nodded my head and held my hand out for his phone.

Algee placed his phone in my hand and I put my contact in, 'Jala💐'. I handed his phone back and he smiled at the contact.

"Thanks" Algee said.

"You're welcome" I replied getting out the car. "Good luck with your movie and music" I replied.

"Thank you Jala, expect a text from me" Algee said. I smiled and got my house keys out of the house. I opened the door and saw my mom sitting on the couch with the rest of my family.

"Honey your back home early? What happened?" She asked me.

"Oh Marcus felt sick so he couldn't come" I explained.

"Oh I'm sorry honey, are you okay?" She asked me.

"I'm fine" I replied quickly walked up the stairs. I walked into my room and shut the door with a smile on my face.

"Oh my gosh I just met Algee Smith!" I whisper exclaimed.

-

Hey guys👋🏾 I know I haven't updated this is centuries and I'm sorry for that Jala😓 Thanks for liking this story after only one chapter babes. Love y'all🙌🏾❤️
-ari👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...