Our children are in our hands...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Well from the previous book Vilu gave birth to Leonardo and Maria Vargas, but one of them isn't well and Leon... More

Part one ~
Part Two ~
Part Three ~
Part Four ~
Part Five ~
Part Six ~
Part Seven ~
Part eight ~
Part Nine ~
Part Ten ~
Part eleven ~
Part Twelve ~
Part Fourteen ~
Part Fifteen ~
Part Sixteen ~
Part Seventeen ~
Part Eighteen ~
Part Nineteen ~
Part Twenty ~
Part Twenty-one ~
Part Twenty - two ~
Part Twenty - three ~
Part Twenty - four ~ 😢😢

Part Thirteen ~

541 13 16
By Rebeccaxchapman1

After Violetta and Leon kissed, they went to bed because tomorrow was Maria's funeral and they invited everyone to it, but Violetta wasn't looking forward to it, but now they were fast asleep with Leonardo in their bed because he couldn't sleep without thinking bad thoughts, so Leonardo was cuddled up with Violetta and Violetta was cuddled up with Leonardo and Leon, but Leon was just asleep, he was cuddling them back.

Then morning came so quick Violetta was woken by the sun and she didn't feel Leonardo or Leon beside her, but she heard a sad voice coming from next door it was Leonardo asking Leon to his tie for him he looked very cute in his suit and then he went to wash up and Leon walked in the bedroom and Violetta could just see a sexy guy through her blurry vision

Leon: *Leans over her* Come on baby, *Kisses her earlobe* It's time to get up.

Violetta: *Yawns* Mm, what time is it?

Leon: 9:00 am, come on beautiful we got to say goodbye to a baby girl. *Looks at her*

Violetta: *Wraps her hand around his neck* Hmm, I'm enjoying the view right now.

Leon: *Rests his forehead on hers* Come on beautiful.

Violetta got up and got changed and went downstairs and the door went it was Diego and Francesca 

Violetta: Francesca, Diego what are you doing here?

Diego: Well, we thought we would travel to the church with you guys.

Violetta: Awe, that's sweet, okay.

Francesca: Diego why don't you go see Leonardo while I talk to Violetta.

Diego: Yeah of course I'll go see him.

He left the room. 

Francesca: *Holds her hand* How are you really?

Violetta: I'm getting there Francesca.

Francesca: Violetta, it's okay to be sad she was your daughter.

Violetta: SHE STILL IS MY DAUGHTER FRANCESCA JUST BECAUSE SHE'S NOT HERE DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE STILL IS!!!

Francesca: Oh, sorry.

Violetta: SORRY DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME YOUR SORRY YOU WERE MEANT TO SAY IT!!!

Francesca: Violetta, sweetie I didn't mean anything by it.

Violetta: Well, be careful what you say Francesca because it hurts.

Francesca: I'm sorry, I've never been through this.

Violetta: Oh, so you think I wanted to go through this!!! I was happy with my daughter here I didn't want her to have cancer I loved her just like Leon did I didn't wish this on her I wish she was still here healthy.

Francesca: I'm SORRY VIOLETTA!!!

Violetta: I don't care about your apologies because what you're saying Fran aren't friendly, they hurt a lot.

Leon and Diego walked downstairs with Leonardo in Leon's arms, and he put him down on the floor and saw Violetta in tears shouting at Francesca.

Violetta: SO, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE I AM HURTING FRANCESCA!!!

Leon: What's going on?

Diego: Francesca, baby, are you okay?

Francesca: Yeah, shall we go?
Diego: I thought we were going with Leon, Violetta, and Leonardo?

Francesca: We should give them space we'll meet them at the church, let's go.

Diego: Francesca, they are okay with us going with them.

Francesca: And I'm telling you that we will go our own way, now move it.

Diego: Okay, see you there.

Leon: Why don't you take Leonardo with you?

Francesca: Yeah, of course, come on Leonardo.

Leonardo: Are you going to be at the church?

Leon: Yes, Leon we'll be right behind you go with your uncle Diego and auntie Francesca right now.

They left for the church and Leon and Violetta made their own way and they were talking in the car.

Leon: Baby, we're going to be fine.

Violetta: Francesca thinks I wanted this.

Leon: Baby, Francesca didn't mean anything by it she was just saying.

Violetta: Leon, don't agree with her what she said hurt.

Leon: Okay, baby but she's just saying it's real life.

Violetta: LEON, I DIDN'T WANT MY LITTLE GIRL TO DIE OF CANCER ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE'S 4 YEARS OLD!!!

Leon: Baby, calm down.

Violetta: *Still upset* No I won't calm down I have the right to react to what you're both saying.

Leon: *Holds her hand* Baby, everything is fine just because you're saying goodbye doesn't mean it's going to be the last time; you'll be able to visit her.

Violetta: It's not the same, Leon.

Leon: I know baby, but it will become easier as the days go on, I promise.

Violetta kissed his hand and enlaced her hand with his and held it tightly and Leon smiled at her then they arrived at the church.

Camila: There she is how are you, Violetta?

Violetta: *Shocked* HOW DO YOU THINK I AM HMM? MY LITTLE GIRLS BEING BURIED TODAY AND YOU'RE ASKING ME HOW I AM? WELL, IF YOU MUST KNOW HOW AM I? I'M PISSED OFF AND I AM HURT ANYTHING ELSE!!!

Camila: *Looks at Leon* Oh, sorry.

Violetta: IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS SORRY TO ME, I SWEAR I AM GOING TO SCREAM!!!

Leon: Baby, calm down take a deep breath *Pulls her close to him* They are all just worried about you, okay? They don't mean to be annoying to you, but they don't know how to act with you so just be patient with them they are trying to understand what you're feeling.

Violetta: I'm sorry your right Leon I shouldn't act like this with them at the end of the day they are here to support us not to argue with us *to Camila* Sorry Camila, I shouldn't be shouting at you, you're just caring for me.

Camila: It's fine, really.

Everyone sat down and the Vicar started the ceremony
Vicar: Hello everyone we are here to say our last goodbyes to Maria Angeles Vargas as she died of cancer but now, she can't stand with us today, but she is here in spirit and in our hearts and now to speak is Violetta Vargas the mother of Maria Vargas.

Violetta walked up onto the stage and went behind the podium and looked at Leon and he winked at her and she smiled and looked down at her speech.

A/N: ~
Warning:
This might be a bit emotional sorry if you cry it's very effective
Violetta: *Shaky breath* Having Maria was the best day of my life along with Leonardo because I was so glad to have these two beautiful children in mine and Leon's life we've been waiting for these children forever as you all know Leonardo was our youngest son and Maria was our oldest daughter I always knew Maria as my little me because she sang like me and she even looked like me and Leonardo was more like Leon, so I knew that my little girl would be me all my life but I lost her sorry we lost her as a family as friend or niece I'm really heartbroken right now, but I know that Maria was important to you is well and she will always be in your hearts as much as she will be in ours.

I remember holding Maria in my arms and looking at this beautiful girl in my arms nothing could be better I remember I looked up at Leon and he gave me that cheeky smile his exact words were "She is just like you" but I didn't believe him because Leonardo looked like Leon so I thought Maria would too, *Pauses to breathe* I just want to tell her that I love her and she will always be my daughter even though she isn't here she's in my heart and in your hearts which makes us good inside because she is with us where ever we go or whatever we do she's there doing it and being there with us thank you for a beautiful daughter Leon and now I can live my life with you and Leonardo and never forget Maria as long as I'm with you thank you I just wanted to say that.

She walked off stage and sat next to Leon and cuddled him and he kissed her head and whispered in her ear.

Leon: *Whispers* That was amazing baby girl, she would be so proud to listen to that.

Violetta smiled at him and started to cry, and he wiped away her tears then the ceremony continued with everyone's speeches then it was the end of the ceremony they buried Maria and went out to celebrate her life.  

Francesca: That was an amazing ceremony you planned it well Violetta.

Violetta: Thank you how was my speech?

Camila: Let's just say if Maria was hearing it, she would be smiling right now.

Violetta: You think?

Camila: Of course, she loves you Violetta even if she's up in heaven that love won't disappear ever.

Violetta: Thank you *Looks at Leon drinking his beer and sees Leonardo asleep on his chest* And now I have two boys to look after.

Francesca: Who's your second BOY?

Violetta: My husband who else?

Camila: Oh, he can look after himself.

Violetta: Yeah, he's grown up now.

Francesca: But Leonardo needs you to look after him now.

Violetta: Yeah.

Then the music started playing Diego took Francesca and danced with her same with Broduey took Cami the dance with her and Leonardo was dancing with Ludmila and Federico, so Violetta walked up to Leon and pulled him to the dance floor and danced with him. 

Leon: Hey gorgeous. *Drunk*

Violetta: Are you drunk?

Leon: Maybe.

Violetta: Leon, you know how I don't like drunk Leon.

Leon: Yeah, but drunk Leon is way better than sober Leon

Violetta: OH yeah why do you say THAT?

Leon: Because drunk Leon gets to kiss you and gets away with it where sober Leon never gets away with anything that drunk Leon does.

Violetta: *Pulls his head closer to hers* That's true but drunk Leon never remembers the protection where sober Leon does.

Leon: *Drunk* Oh, just kiss me, you sexy girl.

Violetta kissed him and Leon lifted her up and she put her legs around his waist, and they made out and there was a room upstairs that Violetta knew so she led him upstairs into the room and they landed on the bed and stripped each down until they naked making out on the bed and touching everywhere on their bodies.

Leon: *Still drunk* Babe I think I forgot protection.

Violetta: Don't worry I got you covered.*Shows him the packet*

Leon: What would I do without you and your organization?

Violetta: make me pregnant which I'm not ready for another kid.

Leon put the protection on, and they had the best night ever and fell asleep in each other arms.

Violetta: Night my handsome husband.

Leon: Night, my beautiful wife. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 2.7K 54
~Sequel to "All In my Head: A Leonetta Fanfiction"~ Violetta Castillo's life was just beginning to return back to normal. She had all these amazing f...
98.6K 1.4K 39
This is a story about after Violetta and the guys finished their projects at the studio and some secrets might be revealed, read the story to find ou...
34.4K 982 26
When Violetta is 17 she wants to leave the country. Leon, her boyfriend, doesn't come with her. After four years Violetta and Tomas return together t...
58.9K 2.5K 57
[Sequel to Marriage] ° Winner of BEST VIOLETTA SHIP at the Violetta Awards 2017 Overwhelmed, Violetta finds out that she is finally pregnant, sending...