:: Love Is Never As It Seems...

By SwaggeringOn

More

:: Love Is Never As It Seems :: [Its Tough Love]-[Coming Soon] ::

49 2 0
By SwaggeringOn

"No, it's not! You only want what's best for me? That a complete lie. You house is a adult playground, where you can mess me about and control my life' I said in tears 'Moving out would be a good idea right about now, It would be better than living in this f*cked-up Sh*t-hole''.

That one line changed my life, completely.

At 16 I was asked to move out of my parent's house. My parents didn't think i'd move-out but I was willing to prove to them that I could take care of myself. Little did I know my only friend, Tai had already given me a house. But there were 5# problems.

1# The house was full of reckless teenagers. 8 Boys and 4 Girls, including me and Tai.

2# I knew then that I might not have been as tough as I thought I was. For some stupid reason-(hell knows why)-I was attracted to him, he didn't see anything in me, so I played it up a bit.

3# I met new people but I wasn't sure I could trust them-I'll tell you later, about the trust thing, through my story-

4# With stupid parties, annoying parents, and slutty sl*ts-(lmfao, charming)-and trust.-hell broke loose

5# And lastly: With a house full of teenagers, anything could have happened-anything-

This is my story, so believe me when I say: it's worth the wait.

(c) All Rights Reserved

-(c) SwaggeringOn, Tayla Simpson-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 24.1K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
110K 1.4K 45
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
1.7M 63.2K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...
36.1K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...