Love, Teddy Lupin

By anotherbrokenwriter

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

XIX

1.8K 123 6
By anotherbrokenwriter

September 1, 2015

Dear Mom and Dad, 

Last year of school and the first day is already done. I apologize that I didn't write to you often. Life just got a little bit crazy, and well I lost track and yeah. 

James was sorted today, as well as Fred.  They both got sorted into Gryffindor, just like the family before them and their parents and even their namesakes. I mean, I'm kind of hurt that no one of my place got sorted into Hufflepuff, but then again, they didn't seem to have Hufflepuff qualities. At least not the ones to actually be sorted in my house. 

I also think that I had made the biggest mistake of my life and gave James the map back to him, after all. I'm done with the trouble making. I got to be the example now, according to Minerva. I got appointed to Head Boy and I don't even know why! You should've seen Grandma Andy's face. She laughed so hard, and told me that mom would have lost her mind if she was the one to read the letter.  But she was so proud of me, we went to Harry's place and shared the news. Hermione started to talk about all the duties while Ginny told her that I was too much of a marauder to even be a well behaved Head Boy. I wanted to ask her by what she meant with that, but instead I didn't want to ruin anybody mood and joked around with the people that raised me. 

So here I am sitting down, with the badge in my robe, writing as a head boy. 

Who would've guessed? Weird how life works. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.1K 96
It's funny how all characters can be connected and messed up with a little twist! Celyn Dharia Lavellan is a young and precious little thing when she...
15.6K 715 25
[COMPLETED] Most loves stories are about the people who fall in love with each other. But what about the rest of us? What about our love stories? Th...
1M 29K 82
||EDITING|| Lily Fowler, known to the world as Lily Argent, in order to protect her from her dark past, is a fifth year student at Hogwarts. Cursed...
645K 15.8K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...