โ„œ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”Š๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ โ€ข ๐”๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฐ...

By 1-800-GET-BENT

"I don't want to be some dumb blonde stereotype" In which Lucas... More

Rich Girl
James
Disclaimer
$1.00
$2.00
$4.00
$5.00
$6.00
LOL

$3.00

14.4K 356 97
By 1-800-GET-BENT

THREE |TELL-TALE-TOT

It was 3pm and school had just let out. James had just hailed a cab and was on her way home. It was there in the cab that she received a text from an old friend.

Thomas De Luca was the son of one of New York's top lawyers. His father was apart of Stuart Minkus's legal team, making Thomas a long time family friend.

He had just let James know that there would be a party tonight at the dorms down at NYU. She really didn't want to go to a party and wanted to say that it was a school night. She rolled her eyes at how lame she sounded.

The old her would have never turned down the opportunity to party but she was trying to change.

James knew that she had been good and deserved a night out, she had already finished all her homework for the week and was confident that she would ace her upcoming Math test.

In New York, the kids there were no strangers to partying. They started partying when bar-mitzvah season rolled around when they were 13 and they hadn't stopped since.

James huffed and then sent Thomas a text letting him know that she was down to go to the party.

(I'm going the party scene a little more exciting. Since the "party" they went to had like 6 people).

The Minkus residence was quite, Farkle sat in the living room reading a book. He could faintly hear music coming from his sister's room.

There then was on was knock on their front door."Just a minute" James called out as she quickly ran down their staircase. The tapping of her heels echoed throughout the large house.

She stopped to look at herself in the giant mirror they had hanging in their foyer. Satisfied with her appearance she walked to their coat closet.

"Where are you going?" Farkle asked his older sister.

"Uhhh, Tommy and I are going to party in Greenwich village" James said as she put on her coat.

"Text me when you get there safely" he told her.

"Ok mom I will " she said as she kissed his check. She then opened the door to greet Thomas.

The party was in full swing by the time James and Thomas had arrived. They both said their hellos to the people they knew.

Thomas then went over to the keg to pour a drink. "You want one" he offered her. She shook her head no.

Her brother was still mad at her from the last time she drank and ended up puking all over the marble floors in their foyer.

They were both used to the party environment. Like all the the other parents on the Upper East side James and her friends' parents weren't around much so they often got away with doing anything they wanted. For example going to a college party on a Wednesday.

Both of them sat down on a couch where they were then offered a blunt. James lit it and passed it to Thomas. "That's some good stuff" he says after he takes a puff.

James and Thomas were catching up and talking. "You know you and I haven't hung out in a while" he turned to look at her.

"You just stopped coming around and then you stopped talking to me" Thomas was rather hurt that James had done. She acted if the two hadn't been friends since they were in diapers.

It was true James really hadn't talked to any of her friends since the summer when she left her old school. She was embarrassed of the whole situation and decided it would be best to just focus on her studies.

"I'm sorry but you know why I had to do it."

"Actually I don't know why James. Why don't you tell me"

"Can we please just drop it? I don't want to talk about this, not here" she asked him.

Just then a group of students walked over and introduced themselves. "Hey, I'm Josh" said a cute boy with brown eyes.

"Hi, I'm James and this is Thomas" James introduced. Josh sat to talk James as his friends had left to either get drinks or to dance.

"So is this your first college party?" James asked Josh who looked a little tense.

Josh let out a nervous laugh "Yeah, can you tell? I just got accepted to NYU and wanted to see what it was like."

The two teens continued to talk until a familiar blonde was thrown into the room by an also familiar brunette.

"Oh god, What the hell are they doing here?" James questioned aloud.

"You know them?" Josh turned to look at her. "Yeah, they're my brothers friends"

"Wait how do you know them?" she asked. "That's my niece and her best friend. I'm going to go see why they are here" he told her.

Josh had been gone for five minutes when James got bored of waiting for him and had decided to just go home.

"Hey Tommy, this party suddenly got lame want to bail" James asked Thomas who was talking to some frat guys. He chuckled and said "Sure let me call us a cab."

James then went to look for Josh to let him know that she was leaving. She saw him scolding Riley and Maya.

"Um Josh, Thomas and I are going to go. It was nice talking to you"

"Wait James before you go can I get your number?" he asked her. "Sure give me your phone." She put her name as 'James' followed by an emoji.

"James, what are you doing here?" Maya asked jealously as Josh had asked for her number. "Does your brother know you're here?" Riley snapped.

"Hello Riley, Hello Maya I'm doing good thanks for asking" she told the younger girls as she handed Josh his phone back.

"Answer our questions James." Maya snapped

"If you must know. I was invited so you know I was partying its what you do at parties and yes my brother does know I'm here" she told them.

"Now my question is what are you guys doing here and do your parents know you are here?" James asked with a smirk on her lips.

The color drained from both girls' faces "That's what I thought" James chuckled as she noticed their reactions.

"James our cab is here" Thomas informed her. "It was nice meeting you Josh and good seeing you girls again" she said with a wink as she grabbed Thomas's hand as he guided her out of the dorms.

AUTHORS NOTE
Everything I know about New York comes from Gossip Girl! Please vote and leave feedback.

- Arabella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
68.1K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...