Evil Masterpiece ❬ Black Hat...

By sinnamongirl

Your local artist meets the worst kind of villain. What could possibly go wrong? This is a "Black Hat x Chubb... More

1. I N S P I R A T I O N
2. T R U S T
3. W E I R D P E O P L E
4. S L E E P T I G H T
5. T A L K
6. I M P O S S I B L E Y E A R
8. T H E A N S W E R
9. A B S U R D
10. S O F T
11. B I T E
12. L O V E L O C K D O W N
13. H U R T S L I K E H E L L
14. F R A G M E N T S [season finale]

7. F E E L I N G S

2.9K 120 164
By sinnamongirl

Y/N woke up feeling slightly disoriented. She waited a while until her eyes adjusted with the darkness of the room. Now she could finally see. Well, just furniture's silhouettes, but it still counts.

Her eyes landed on the window, observing the beautiful red-purplish starry sky, making her realize that it was night time.

"Uh, night already...?" Y/N said to herself, yawning.

She tried to move her body and get out of the bed, only to find that something soft was preventing her of doing it. Arms. Not anyone's arms. Black Hat's arms.

Y/N immediately remembered the earlier events: another depression crisis, Black Hat strangely comforting her, Y/N asking him to stay with her. The girl deduced that Black Hat fell asleep too after she did. It was not a surprise, he really needed to sleep too.

Y/N's face grew red as she stared at a sleeping Black Hat holding her tight like she was his favorite stuffed animal.

After the initial shock, the girl realized that she could just watch him sleep for a while. His expression was so peaceful. The twilight made his skin turn into an even deepest shade of grey.

She then moved her hand to his face and caressed his cheek.

Black Hat's skin was so cold, it was like touching a corpse. His skin looks really tough, but touching it was almost like holding a fragile porcelain doll. How can someone look so rough yet be so soft?

Her fingers traveled between his eyes and around his monocle - she asked herself how would he look like without it. And then they finally landed on his lips. His soft, cold lips. Such a temptative thing to do.

It was really strange when Y/N touched his lips. She felt her face growing warm and her heart pounding fast. Suddenly she... she felt the urge to kiss him.

She wanted to kiss him.

She slowly leaned on, closing her eyes. Her lips centimeters apart from his own, she could feel his calm breath on her skin.

She needed to kiss him.

It is so close that she can feel the taste of his lips.

...But she can't.

She opened her eyes again, looking at how close both were, suddenly feeling guilty.

This is not the right thing to do. First because it's Y/N's own boss we're talking about. Second because stealing kisses from anyone is bad.

...Doesn't matter how much you want it. Neither how much you like the person.

Like? The feeling that is almost... love?

Wait...

Does Y/N is actually in love with Black Hat?

That's something that never passed through her mind.

Being in love again... it surely will be painful.

The girl's eyes had gone wide as Black Hat slowly opened his visible eye with a confused expression. Both just stared at each others eyes, only a few inches separating their faces.

Y/N breathing was hard and she was absolutely sure that her face was red as a tomato at the moment.

Black Hat raised an eyebrow, blushing as well. "Could you explain what is happening here, miss L/N?"

She flinched. His voice is tender and terrifying at the same time. What a mix.

"I-I-I-I was just...!" she just stuttered, nervously laughing, stepping out of the bed and avoiding looking at him. "I thought t-that you had a fever, so I...! Was just checking!"

"A fever, you say?" Black Hat got up as well, adjusting his coat and disguising his blushing face in the dark. "Okay, then."

Y/N then remembered something and rushed to the light switch, passing through a confused Black Hat. When the light illuminated the room, she could finally take a look at her... cuts?

"WHAT?!" Y/N yelled terrified and maybe relieved. Her cuts and old scars disappeared! Completely!

"Oh, this?" Black Hat said as he looked her arms, annoyed expression. "I just healed them when you were asleep."

Y/N looked at him in disbelief, showing a curiosity smile. "How?! That's... that's impossible!"

He just grinned, feeling quite amused. "I never reveal my secrets, mi querida."

Y/N's smile was so... indescribable. Not just because of this. But because Black Hat cared enough. Enough to come and check how she was doing. Enough to stay with her when she asked. Enough to heal her cuts without she even asking.

Yes, now she has sure. Y/N is in love with her boss. What a cliché! But she will keep her true feelings just for herself.

Y/N suddenly hugged him, tighter than ever, burying her face on his chest. This was becoming quite common.

Black Hat, of course, squealed by surprise. But, this time, he didn't shouted at Y/N to let him go.

He just... stood there, patting her head lightly. The villain hated to admit but he enjoyed being like this.

"Thank you, Black Hat," she whispered quietly, never interrupting the embrace. "For everything."

"Tch," Black Hat tried to fake annoyance, even though he was also trying to hide his smile. "No hay de que..."

⋅ ⋆ ❦ ⋆ ⋅

After that awkward (and adorable) moment, Y/N decided to go eat something. For some reason, Black Hat wanted to go along, saying that he have to keep an eye on the girl.

Luckily, it was dinner time and 5.0.5 had just finished it. And tonight we have tacos! How nice.

Demencia (she was quiet because she loves to eat) and Flug were already eating when Y/N and Black Hat entered the room, the girl waving a hello with a warm smile. Both of them were incredulously staring at Y/N as she sat beside Black Hat's chair - with no fear at all.

What surprised them the most is that Black Hat didn't even seemed bothered at all. When he decides to eat something - what is unusual - he normally reacts really bad when someone sits close to him at the table (especially Demencia). But Black Hat was just quiet, observing, and he obviously wasn't going to eat. So why was he there afterall?

Flug turned his attention to Y/N after he finished his taco. "Oh, Y/N. I have something to ask you. Where have you been all day? I was kinda worried about you."

Black Hat looked at the girl, wondering what she was going to say.

"What?" she blushed, avoiding looking at anyone, feeling flustered. She was deep in thought, trying to find a good excuse. "Well, I... I've been... in my room, working on a project of mine. I have a webcomic, ya know?"

Flug smiled behind his bag. "Oh, really? That's pretty nice, Y/N. I'll try to arrange some time to read it."

"Clever girl." Black Hat thought, smirking at Y/N.

"A-and what about you, jefe?" Flug called Black Hat, making him turn his attention to the masked man. "I went to your office to show you my new prototype, but you weren't there."

Black Hat stood still, thinking carefully about what to say or not. He then breathed in and closed his eyes, finding the answer quickly.

"I was with Y/N in her bedroom, of course." the villain answered calmly yet very annoyed. This answer made Y/n and Demencia spit out the food, 5.0.5 drop a plate and Flug keep his mouth shut in shock.

"WHAT?" Demencia shouted angrily, because of the food she had just spit out.

5.0.5 just kept staring at the scene in front of him, confused. The adorable creature didn't understand what was happening.

Flug was still silent, trying to keep himself sane. He absolutely don't want to imagine what happened. Poor boy.

"Black Hat!" Y/N called her boss angry.

"What is the problem?" he asked annoyed. "It is only the true!"

"Even so!"

___________

Mi querida: my dear.

No hay de que: no problem. Something like "you're welcome" in my language.

Jefe: boss.

i'm REALLY sorry this chapter being so shit
my grandpa just died and i'm not dealing with it very well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.5K 22
Flug has worked for black hat for numerous years doing his best to create new evil inventions. It isn't until after...one incident...that black hat s...
1.2K 18 3
All Demencia ever wanted was to be loved by her employer and the greatest villain of all time, Black Hat. But when her memories of the past return to...
363K 13.2K 29
In which a certain demon villain with issues expressing his feelings claims a bag-headed scientist with an anxiety problem. //// I SWEAR TO GOD EVERY...
15.2K 522 19
Dr.Flug had been working at BlackHat Corp. for 8 years and somewhere in the middle of that he ended up falling in love with his boss. After some time...