Cheater...

By scofieldsnart

Leonard Snart ends up cheating on Y/F/N when she's stranded in the 50's with Raymond Palmer. For them it's tw... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you

Chapter 12

1.5K 39 38
By scofieldsnart

Y/Ns POV

Through the night I wasn't interrupted at all which was weird, I was expecting Leonard to knock for me at least once but he didn't. Oddly, I felt sad when he didn't.

Ray wakes up bright and early, one of his many habits I hate, but today we didn't because of spending most of last night talking. When we did wake up I had to pass everyone on the bridge to get to the toilets.

"Do you wanna go in first?" Ray asks. I shake my head no, when I see Leonard with Lisa. I want to hug her so badly. "Did Y/F/N really say no to hogging the bathroom to herself for once?" Ray jokes and I laugh. "Go before I change my mind, New York 1957." I push him and he grins, remembering the story.

I tie my hair up in a messy bun and walk over to Leonard. "Can I?" I ask him gesturing to Lisa, he nods his head in a mood but I could care less. "Let's feed you some breakfast, strawberry." I smile and she stars to giggle. Raymond joins Kendra, Carter, Stein and I to the table. "Pass her to me while you freshen up." Jax walks in making silly faces and I hand Lisa over.

When I return from the bathroom surprisingly everything's fine. Maybe if you're me, suspiciously fine. I cover myself carefully as I feed Lisa, I don't want her to suffocate. "Ray, would you mind burping her while I eat?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Of course he wouldn't." Leonard interjects and I roll my eyes ignoring him. Thank god only I heard.

I finish breakfast and start to clean up after everyone else. It's the least I could do seeing as they've been so helpful. "What are your plans then?" Stein asks me and I look to him confused. Everyone on the team has a habit of speaking without the full details.

"Plans for what?" I ask. "He means to say the future. Time travelling with babies isn't exactly ideal." Leonard remarks. "Neither is raising children with a cheater, who'd drop his pants for any woman he sees." I speak matter of factly.

"Forget I ever asked." Martin interrupts in a whisper and I look at him and the rest of the team. "No it's fine, I was speaking hypothetically. It's not like Leonard would ever cheat." I sarcastically speak and the whole team is stood around the table with us, feeling awkward. Good.

Leonard excuses himself, he walks towards me and I expect him to say or do something, everyone does. Instead he takes Lisa from my arms and leaves. "Lovely." I sigh out loud in a bored tone. "You're very harsh on him Y/N". Jax says and I whip my head towards him.

"You better be joking." I laugh and he shakes his head. "I know what he did, it was bad, but you got kids." Jax tries to reason with me and I squint my eyes confused. "Why the sudden change of heart Jax. Didn't you say you'd kill him for me just a few weeks ago." I snap and he sighs. "I know man, it's just, it's weird. He loves you it's so obvious." Jax speaks and I flick him off.

"Jefferson this conversation is going nowhere, please stop." I mimic Gideon in a robotic voice and Kendra starts to laugh. From the corner of my eye I notice Sara sat quietly staring at her hands. I Hate her. Hate her. Hate her.

"I say we watch a film, friends only." I sass and Kendra catches on to what I'm doing and starts to laugh. I'm a bitch. Rip looks at me, weirded out but doesn't say a word.

"You are on hell of a bitch." Kendra whispers in my ear giggling.

"Shouldn't have slept with my man." I snort and we start to laugh out loud.

While watching the film

The whole team was watching the film except Sara, I'd made it obvious I didn't want her there, she really thinks Gideon wouldn't tell me about that stunt she tried to pull when I was with Savage. In the middle of the film there was a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Leonard. He called me over and after much thought and then energy trying to lift Micks huge head off me, I joined him in his room.

"What?" I whisper ask him. "I need you to feed Lisa." He replies. My face softens and I sit on his bed. "Turn the light on." I instruct him and he follows. I hold Lisa and start to smile as I cradle her. "I need something to cover myself with." I order Leonard and he rolls his eyes.

"Stop being extra Y/N." Leonard grunts and I pull my shirt off after a few seconds. He's got a point. I have trouble undoing my bra as I hold Lisa and start to get frustrated. Before this becomes a cliché I pass Lisa to Leonard and unbutton my bra.

I turn for Lisa not noticing that Leonard is also shirtless. His eyes watch mine, staring deeply, but then they flicker down to my breasts. "My eyes are up here." I sass and he nods. I take Lisa and move to the side of the bed as he prepares to go back to sleep.

I can't help but turn my head around and take a look at what he's doing. Except he's already watching me. I play it off carefully acting like I was trying to get comfortable and I'm sure he falls for it.

"Stop staring, its creepy." I roll my eyes as he watches me. "You're acting like I haven't seen them before." Leonard states and I fake gag. "Bet you know all about Sara's as well." I snap back. There's a slight look of hurt but he quickly masks it.

"Come on strawberry, hurry up." I shiver as Lisa takes her time falling asleep. My eyes open and I watch Leonard watch me.

"Stay tonight." Leonard says and I look at him annoyed. "What is it with you and wanting me to stay?" I ask.

"Calm down, it's nothing special. I'm just tired and you should help out seeing as Lisa is your child as well." He yawns and I agree.

"Just tonight." I answer.

"Whatever." Leonard whispers half asleep.

I lay Lisa in between us and start too undress.

Sleeping with clothes on is like school having homework. Pointless.

~xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1K 34
TAGS CAN BE SPOILERS!!!!!!! This story can be very triggering. Just a precaution. Be warned, take this seriously, and look at the tags. Barry has had...
17.6K 807 27
"The first one to fall in love loses." Rayna has been gone years from WWE. What happens after her return when a certain Nightmare, known as The Judgm...
291K 10.7K 99
Getting kidnapped by a lunatic saying he's a time traveler isn't always fun. Especially when he kidnaps your ex...ex crime partner that is...nothing...
101K 2.5K 43
{BOOK ONE} Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, and Ice. These are the six main elements of the world. Fire to defend you. Water to calm you. Earth...