Sweet beer (season 1 and 2) {...

By multixed

Finnally a tom x edd fan fiction am I right? No ok just read the story.T-T (warning +17 porn ) More

The new house
Sweet beer (the ending)
The beginning(teaser)
The begining (full)
A very unusual night
The next day and night
The wedding
The bounus
A/N

The bed room

322 6 1
By multixed

Edd stepped into Toms room ,tom was sleeping on his side . Edd wanted to turn back  and call it a night but he realized there was no turning back from what he was about to do.Edd went to the bed that tom was sleeping on. Edd could not take it ,toms smell,he wanted him. Edd decided to make a move so he went on the other side of the bed that tom wasn't sleeping on and plopped on that side waking tom up before tom had turned around Edd lightly placed his hand on toms shoulder then went down with it until his hips.
Tom was scared
*silence*
Edd removed his hand off of tom hips then pulled tom his way for tom can be on his back
Tom:"Edd w-what are u do-"
Edd gave tom long kiss,while he was kissing Edd  he started to pull tom boxers off (oh god the cringe is happening ò.ó) tom also started to pull down Edd's  boxers. When they stopped kissing they looked at each other then they started.(find out more in the next one boi >:3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
225K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
532K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...