Wicked Love | ✓ (#featured)

By WackyMinx

#featured #1 in The Paper Plane Awards #15 in Fantasy #46 in Supernatural "What do you think you're doing?" "... More

⁰ | f o r e w o r d
¹ | i n c e p t i o n
² | n e f a r i o u s
³ | h i r a e t h
⁴ | e t h e r e a l
⁵ | l i m e r e n c e
⁶ | m e l l i f l u o u s
⁷ | o b l i v i o n
⁸ | i n e f f a b l e
⁹ | e u n o i a
¹⁰ | m a m i h l a p i n a t a
¹¹ | c o d d i w o m p l e
¹² | e p i p h a n y
¹³ | a d r o n i t i s
¹⁴ | a m a r a n t h i n e
¹⁵ | n u n c h i
¹⁶ | p a r o x y s m
¹⁷ | m e r a k i
¹⁸ | d e s i r o u s
¹⁹ | k i l i g
²⁰ | m e t a n o i a
²¹ | n e p e n t h e
²³ | a f t e r w o r d
b o n u s | h y g g e
AUTHOR'S NOTE

²² | k a l o n

8.7K 490 314
By WackyMinx

(n.) Beauty that is more than skin-deep

WARNING: This chapter is mature. If you're not comfortable with this, please do not go further. Read at your own risk.

The solar's drapes were shut giving the room a dim glow. In the middle was the dining table, with its cloth brushing the floor, set up for this particular dinner. Zane felt himself stir in anticipation for what was in store. Usually, Raneem and he dined in the great hall with the others. This time, however, it was just the two of them in her solar.

He looked at Raneem who led him to the room. Her hair was brushed to one side revealing her delicious neck exposed to him. He licked his lips as his eyes traced her naked flesh to where her sleeves started and he frowned. Such a frustrating obstruction!

"I hope I have not made you wait too long for dinner," she spoke without turning to him.

"Not long. But I am hungry." He whispered wrapping his arms around her slender waist and giving a light kiss where her neck and her shoulder met. She shivered in response and he smiled. "And I find this quite infuriating." His finger grazed on her sleeve and pulled it down to nip at the newly exposed skin. "Very hungry indeed," he said, unsurprised at how hoarse his voice got.

The gasp and tremble he elicited from her pleased him. He knew she had completely surrendered to him and he silently swore to make her surrender well worth it. He would make her feel pleasure and make her beg for it.

"Z-Zane?" Raneem's voice quivered, "We truly should have dinner first."

Zane sighed and replaced her sleeve. "Of course. Dinner first," he said giving his voice undertones of something wicked as he let go of Raneem whose quickening breaths matched the arousal he sensed from her.

He pulled the chair nearer, the door for her acting as if nothing heated had passed between them. She took her seat gracefully and he sat himself across her. He wished the chairs had been set to seat them beside each other so he could tease her all the more, but there was nothing for it but to be patient as his blood thrummed in his ears and desire raged through his loins.

"I hope you do not mind that the courses are all on the table. I have no desire for a constant bother tonight." Raneem flushed face marred her regal visage, which Zane found to be endearing.

Oh, it was obvious she had something planned from the very moment she asked him for a private dinner at her solar, but until now, he could not fathom what it was she had in mind. He looked at the silver chloches covering the golden gilded plates. He was a little hungry, true, but he was quite famished for something else entirely. But he had to be patient. He had been patient for a long time. There was no need for him to be rushing anything.

"Oh dear!" she looked down at the fork she dropped and disappeared from his view as she picked it up.

"Leave it, Raneem. You can have mine." He did not get a response and his brows furrowed. "Raneem?"

Zane stiffened as he felt something touch his calves. "Raneem?"

"Hush my lord," her voice came from underneath the table and he clenched his jaw as her hands slowly made their way to his thigh.

By the gods! He could feel himself straining at her sultry voice and her teasing hands. It was all he could do not to grab her and have his way with her. He shook his head. She had prepared for this and he would wait for what she wanted to do.

He shuddered as he felt her hot breath on his thighs through his thin breeches. "I hope you can be patient with me, my lord."

"Yes love," he breathed closing his eyes. "Take your time." He kept himself from lifting the damned table cloth and see her in action. She was likely still too shy. So he would indulge her. For now.

His breath hitched as her hand tentatively covered him, sighed as she gently caressed him through the cursed material. Her other hand set to work on unraveling the ties that held his breeches when a knock came upon the door and Adam's voice came through. "My queen? It is I, Adam."

Zane's eyes flew open and he stiffened, but Raneem did not stop. She did not even seem to care or raise any concerns that Adam was just on the other side of the door as she slowly peeled off the offending cloth. He cleared the tightness in his throat. Hell, he did not want any interruptions either.

"She went out for a while," he called out, surprised at the steadiness of his voice.

Rather than going away, Adam, peeked inside and Zane schooled his face to stillness as he felt her fingers trace his length. He clenched the armrests as her breath touched his jewels.

"I hope you do not mind me waiting for her." He strode in.

What could Zane say? No? Oh hell! Her fingers were now tracing patterns all over him as her other hand caressed underneath. Good gods! She made his ache worse and sent his head spinning. He clung desperately to the last shreds of self control he had as Adam seated himself on a chaise lounge across him. The man could not find out that his daughter was pleasuring him right under his nose!

Somehow, this moment with Raneem was a private treasure he would never share. He had not mind whene he fucked elves out in the open before, but with Raneem...he would give anything for the intimacy that only they would know. Fuck! He would keep it from Adam even if he did approve of voyeurism.

"Where did she say she went to?"

Zane took a deep breath as he felt her tongue at the tip tasting his weeping manhood. "She did not say." Damn it! Damn it all! He should throw the man out so he could enjoy her without restraint.

"I see." Adam smiled at him. His lack of reaction was enough to tell Zane that he was doing a good job hiding the pleasurable waves his daughter was giving him. Damn it! Why did the thought of what they were doing excite him further?

"Not to worry, Zane, I will be out of your hair as soon as I find out what she needed me for."

Zane shut his eyes as her hand slowly slid along him. By the gods! This was a part of her plan? The devious woman! Or perhaps he had Elsa to thank for this too. One thing was certain, though. She did not want to be seen pleasuring him. The unusual tablecloth was enough proof of that.

"Is there something wrong?" Adam's voice was tinged with worry.

Zane opened his eyes slowly. "A slight headache." He was forced to pause and clear his throat to mask a groan as he felt her warm, wet tongue all over him. "Is all."

"Ah. Perhaps I could call for some medicine to be brought up when you are finished with your dinner."

He nodded his head, not trusting himself to say anything that would compromise him and Raneem. Fuck! But the woman was a temptress! She took her sweet time in her tentative strokes and it was all he could do not to roar in lust and thrust himself into her hot mouth.

He focused on Adam's face searching for signs he gave away too much, but instead saw his shoulders sag. The man suddenly looked older. He opened his mouth to comfort him but clenched it when he felt Raneem's mouth take the tip of him. Before he could stop himself, he thrust toward her and he found himself a quarter of the way in, reveling in her hot wetness.

"I am getting really old." Adam's voice shook him from bliss he was experiencing. "Truth of the matter is, I want to see a grandchild soon. But I am not pressuring Raneem. It is just..." he shook his head. "Never you mind an old man's senility."

Fuck! If she continued with her slow, gentle sucking of his hardness and the gentle massage of his heavy sacs, Adam might just have his wish granted, despite his screaming conscience. He did not want to say anything. Just feel. Feel Raneem toying with him. But he knew he had to say something.

"I would be honored to be the father of your grandchildren," he felt his voice more steady that what he truly felt inside, "If Raneem would have me."

"Of course she would!" Adam chuckled. "The girl fretted about you and talked about no one but you when you were away. What she is waiting for to marry herself to you, I have no idea."

Zane groaned with one hard suckle from her. He immediately regretted the sound he made as Adam strode to him.

"Headache." He immediately said stopping the man in his tracks. "It is getting worse. Perhaps I need that medicine now." He did not know what came across Adam's face but at the click of the closed door, he drew a shuddering breath as she continued her slow, agonizing ministration.

"Raneem," his voice shook with lust, "I am nearly there. Pull out..." he groaned again. "I will finish myself."

Her response was to be more vigorous in her efforts and he could do nothing but throw his head back roaring as he came undone, unable to hold himself back any longer. He struggled to catch his breath knowing that his release was quite unlike anything he had ever experienced before. Perhaps it was his seasons of celibacy that helped him have it, but he was certain of one thing. Raneem had been the only woman to ever make him such an animal, despite her inexperience. Oh, but he would certainly change that inexperience. He could not help but feel giddy at what a passionate woman like her would be like after he taught her a few things himself.

Zane opened his eyes to find her dabbing at the corners of her mouth with a napkin as if she had just had some tasty dessert. He also noticed that his clothes had been set to rights as if nothing had happened. He smiled at her lazily noticing that her flush had gotten deeper.

"Have you enjoyed the experience, love?"

She smiled back. "I quite had a different expectation, but reality proved much better than imagination in this case. I hope I had not disappointed my lord."

He chuckled and righted himself. "You most certainly have not! Truth to be told, it was the best I have ever had."

Raneem looked at him incredulously but her shade deepened if it were even possible. "Do not toy with me, Zane."

"I do not. But tell me, was your father's coming your plan?"

Raneem looked away from him. "It was ill-timed. I am glad that you have managed to make him leave us."

"If I did not, I would have been driven to madness and we would have been discovered, love. Not good."

"Most definitely not. Forgive me for having abandoned all sense and continued on with...what I did. I did not want to stop. I could not see your reactions but I felt that you liked it and...I quite enjoyed it myself."

Her warring gentleness and passion inflamed him. Oh he was not yet quite done, but she had relieved him quite nicely of some frustration - frustration that was easily being called back. But he knew this frustration was different from all the years he had lived. This held a sense of protectiveness and...anticipation. Anticipation of a shared life with her, of her bearing his children and watching them grow, and of taking care of her.

"It does not matter. I still would have gone mad if you had stopped. And of course, I do not wish to stop you of your desire. I have to confess. It is mine as well."

"And I have another thing to confess." Raneem took a deep breath and bit her lower lip as if considering. "I have had Leanne and Lucas teach me. Though I did not your liege. I only...watched."

Zane's brows furrowed. She had asked to be taught? Was it because she thought she would disappoint? No. He doubted anything she did would disappoint him. One thing, he was sure of, he was jealous. She had seen Lucas before him. Truth to be told, he was not fearful of any comparison, but he was disturbed. And angry.

He shook his head. He had no right to be angry. He had had many women before and she did not judge him. But he did want to know why she had asked Lucas.

"Come here, my dear."

She walked toward him, her eyes averted as if she felt she had offended him so. She constantly chewed on her lower lip that they were red and swollen. His blood jumped and his desire pounded at him to take those lips into his own and savor her.

He adjusted his seat to face her and pulled her to straddle his lap. She made a tiny cry of protest but no more. With a finger, he lifted her chin so that he stared directly at her hazel eyes. Eyes he did not mind drowning himself in. In it she asked for forgiveness, but truly there was nothing to forgive. He trusted her to make the right and honorable decisions. He trusted her to never cheat or slight him. He trusted her with his own life.

"Tell me why you did it, love."

He barely listened to the confirmation of his thoughts. She did it all for him. To know how to please him. But his ears picked up at an unexpected reason. That she was afraid of other wenches who might jade his view of her.

Zane held back a chuckle. She would never pale in comparison to any woman. Never tire or get bored of her as she feared. That she did what she dreaded to keep herself desirable in his eyes made him pant after her already. She was not a woman who desired to please others, but for him, she did so fearlessly, though it might sully her reputation. She knew and she did not care.

"Show me what you've learned."

Raneem looked at him in wide-eyed surprise. Her look of innocence shook him and he dropped all precaution at her father coming back. He pulled her close and closed the distance capturing her lips, his teeth nibbling on her swollen flesh. He sat back relishing in her presence after such a long absence and smiled as her hands trailed along his body and clutched his shoulders as his tongue sparred with hers.

Her fingers brushed his ear and he moaned, her touch sending erotic messages throughout his being. He held her back knowing her father would return lest he break control at an inopportune time.

"Your tongue and hands have become more skilled, I must say."

Raneem opened her mouth to speak, but they were interrupted by a clearing of the throat. By the door, Adam stood, an amused grin on his lips.

Her surprise had taken root in her look, but she did not tear herself away from Zane. Rather, she leaned against him, contentment replacing surprise.

"Father, Zane has asked for my hand in marriage, and since he does not know of our ways, I ask in his behalf that you consider."

It was Zane's turn to be surprised and his heart skipped leaps and bounds. He could not take her eyes off her in astonishment as she looked to her father with a fierce hope.

"I will not consider, Raneem. I allow. I will even push you to it if need be. You are, after all, past the age when you should be marrying. Is there anything else?"

Raneem nodded. "Would you walk me to the aisle?"

"Of course, my dear daughter."

- T H E E N D -

I'm just kidding. Do not panic.

There's going to be an epilogue. Stay tuned for the last chapter coming next week.

Raneem is no more a saint. How was the 'scene'? You know which scene I'm talking about in particular. *Smirks*

Now, now, Raneem got her father's consent to marry Zane. So are you guys happy with it?

By the way, I changed the cover if you noticed. How is it?

I going to thank you for the nth time for being with me through this whole journey. This journey is going to end next week. But don't be sad, I'm going to come up with another book. Gonna post it next week too. If you like my writing, then don't forget to add it to your libraries when it will be published. It would really mean a lot. ❤❤❤

Please don't forget to vote for this chapter and tag your friends to share this story! You guys are the best!

Love you guys so much! I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 109 34
He hungrily pushed her so that she leaned by the wall. His pupils darkened as he moved closer. "Your smell." He hoarsely uttered on her ear as he pok...
464 9 1
Discontinued here. Continued, and thriving, on Inkitt under the same name.
363K 10.5K 16
Book 4th in First Generation Possessive Series (FGP series) ~DANIEL MILLER, 25 years Old, the CEO of MILLER EMPIRE. A Smiling Demon in human disguis...
262K 12.4K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...