My Thug Love Story

By Shortayyy

Chardinay Grew Up Around Guns Drugs Murder But Wasn't Into Much Of The Thuggish Gang Life Until She Met 18 Ye... More

My Thug Love Story
Chapter 2 Strong Start
Chapter 3 A Shot At Luck
Chapter 4 Feelings Attatched ?
Chapter 5 Love Or Lust
Chapter 6 ColdHearted
Chapter 7 Secrets Unleased
Chapter 8 Give Him Your All
Chapter 9 Simple Things
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 The Shaky Rock
Chapter 17 R.O.D
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Trials & Tribulations
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
....
Note!!!

Chapter 10

8.8K 235 5
By Shortayyy

DeAndre POV

~ Wednesday June 24 ~

I Called Up Havier , Cortez , and SanTone To Meet us at the  Beach We  about Have A Good Time Fire Up The Grill , Smoke A Couple Blunts , and drink . Me & Chardiany Was Matching We Had On Our Miami Heat Jerseys , Cargo Shorts Bred 11s .

" Dre Lets Take A Picture For The Graaam ! "

I Just Took It So She Won't Be Having No Attitude . She Put Her Caption ; Me & My Sexy Baby Matching Headed Out ;)♥. 

" Alright Lets  Char Cash ! " My Little Nickname For her . I Laughed

" Okaye Daddy " She Played Around laughing .

(10 Mins Later )

We Pulled Up To The Beach & everyone was  There . We Lit Up The Grill Put Some Ribs , Chicken , Hamburgers On It . Char and her friends Was All Pouring  Up Some Drinks . We Was Rolling Some Blunts .

" Damn man We Ain't Have This Much Fun Since The Senior All Night Party " Havier Said . We All Was Dying Cause It Was So Many Memories .! 

" That's When Cortez Almost got that fat girl pregnant " I Laughed

" Man Chilll out ! " Cortez Get Mad Every time We Bring That Up.

" Lets Go See What The Ladies Doing"

We Walked Over To The Den and They Drunk Asses Twerking On Each Other , Chardinay Bra  Hanging Half Way Out Her Shirt . I Looked Over At Cortez and he was trying to put them on snapchat .

" Aye Chill ..  Not Recording My girl That's All Mines Y'all Can Have Anybody Else But Not Mines ."
I was dead serious  . Cortez & SanTone Had They Eyes On Roxi & Solae . Solae Was A Little Carmel Skin Long Hair Shorty , Roxi Was Light skin With half of her head shaved with an design that say Roxi . I don't really know them like that .

" Y'all Come Turn Up " Roxi Said To Us , We All Laughed They Was Doin Some Crazy Shit . I Had To Pick Chardinay and Take Her To The Pent house I'm not finna let my girl do this shit it was sexy as hell but I still got respect for mines . I Laid Her On The Bed Stripped Her Down To Her Panties And Bra .

" Baeee Where Are We ? Hawii !! " She Said so slow she was so waisted it was hilarious .

" Yeah We In Hawii Bae .. Now Go To Sleep ." I Just Played Along I Put Her Under The Covers and tip Toed Back Outside & Shut The Door . Garcia & Seth Must Have Went To There Room . Sole , Roxi , Cortez , and SanTone Was All Caked Up So I Just Left Them Alone . I Got A Text From My Boss

Boss ; Aye We Need Y'all To Go Bust A Trap They Tried To Rob Us . The Orange Gang ... Tomorrow . Tell Havier , Tone , Tez & Seth The Info .

Man I Was Ready Haven't Had To Do A Job Since The Beginning Of June . Man This Finna Be Clutch .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 117 24
Cataleya is a traumatized 19 year old after her last relationship ended with her in tears and covered in blood. Everything at this point pointless. A...
4.2M 117K 45
Beauty and her Bestfriend met two boys that'll change their lives forever. Will they accept all the changes and take the risk? Let's see! BOOK 1
15K 547 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
12.8K 402 26
(COMPLETE) Laila 16 her birthday in 2 months and she meets this boy name Jalen that's 22 she gets caught and has to move out because her ma don't al...