Reunited (Taylor Caniff)

נכתב על ידי MarisaCaniff53

When a famous viner Taylor Caniff moves in town he is reunited with his best girl friend Mariah. Yep she's li... עוד

Intro
Leggo
Character bio
Taylors arrival
Short chapter sorry
Dateeee:))

Talk with Taylor

46 0 0
נכתב על ידי MarisaCaniff53

Mariah's pov

So I'm heading over to Taylor's room cuz he wanted to talk to me. I reached him room and knocked and he answered the door. We headed to the top level and he started talking

"Mariah, Jack and I talked and he wants to take Marisa on a date but he wanted me to come and I thought that is ask you to accompany me as my date?"

I was shocked but I replied

"I think that would be great id love to!"

"Great it's tomorrow, be ready by 6 and wear something beautiful please"

"Ok since it's only like 2 wanna take Cameron and Amanda to the mall or we could go to Chuck e cheese?"

"That'd be great we'll ask Amanda and Cameron what they wanna do cuz they never go out with us!"

"Oh then can we go to the movies I heard Frozen is in and I love that movie!"

At chuck e cheese

Mariah pov

Taylor and I are playing games and I won him a bunch of little things and some stuffed animals. He won me a Olaf stuffed animal and a few other things. We went to the movies and went to the hotel. Yeah we didn't do much at chuck e cheese but Amanda and Cameron and Marisa and Jack G had a lot of fun and I saw him kiss her on the cheek. Aww! we went back to the hotel and went to bed.

Pretty boring i know I know I will try and make them more interesting towards the end I may do a chapter about what happened with her ex idk yet. Anyways ✨Stay Sassy✨

-Rissa🎀

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
44.5K 2.3K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
308K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
635K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...