Red Leather (Book 2)

By help-me-think-of-one

Renee Griffin is gorgeous, loveable, undeniably popular, and has an uncanny ability of getting everything she... More

Red Leather
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Soundtrack
Epilogue

Chapter 13

70.7K 1.8K 269
By help-me-think-of-one

Chapter 13

 WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DRUG REFERENCES

Thud, thud, thud.

The bass vibrated into my bones, into my blood, until I couldn't tell the difference between the music and my heartbeat. We locked eyes, Eli and I, but we never spoke. The room was pulsing with laser lights, so I kept grinding, swaying my hips to and fro into Eli's, digging my nails into his shoulder blades.

I had never seen his face close up before.

The first thing I noticed was his nose; it was straight, but had a sign of a bump in the middle where I'm sure he had broken it. Probably during a fistfight or another. His cheekbones and jaw could cut glass, and the colour of his hair was either brown or black – I couldn't tell in the dark space.

He looked delicious.

With my impaired judgement, I reached over and bit his neck, a tiny little love bite that made him falter, then flip me around so that we were no longer face to face. I grinned into the air.

Thud, thud, thud.

He was the first to break the silence – and I knew that he would break it. He wouldn't be here, dancing with me, on me, if he didn't have an ulterior motive. I didn't care. I didn't care about anything that didn't involve his tongue in my mouth. His breath was hot, smelling like tobacco and whisky, when he leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I know what you did."

I laughed roughly. "Oh?" My dress was dangerously high, and his fingers took advantage of it, spreading themselves along my inner thighs. I knew what he was talking about, but I also knew that I didn't care. I didn't care if he knew.

"You're a filthy little minx, you know that?" He was grinning, and I could feel the shape of his lips on my ear. My neck tensed up in anticipation, waiting for a kiss, or a bite, anything that was a repetition of what I'd done to him. "Giving head to Golden Boy in his car, and then coming here to seek me out."

"I didn't seek you out," I whispered, but I'm sure he didn't hear me. "You came to me."

"But you're not going to pull away now, are you?" he chuckled, fingertips and thumbs getting higher to the point where I could have growled in frustration. "You can't pull away. You need this too much."

"Fuck you," I moaned.

"With pleasure." The gentle caresses turned into forcefulness, and my breath caught and faltered, shocked by the change. I kept grinding and grinding, even when his hand found its way inside my underwear. He continued to talk, right into my ear, as if we were two friends having a normal conversation. "So how did you do it? How did you get away with it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I let out an excited gasp, one that he somehow heard, but the fire was spreading too fast for me to care.

Thud, thud, thud.

"Don't you?" He asked gently, curiously, and I bit my lip both at the sound of his tone and what he was doing. "You think you can lie to me?"

I couldn't speak – a rarity for me. Excitement and lust and alcohol were making a mess of my speech. I didn't want him to win this twisted little game of wills he was playing, but at the same time, I knew I had already lost. I reached behind me and tugged at his hair, trying to say what I couldn't with words.

The music was changing and yet I couldn't really hear it. Eli stopped abruptly, and grabbing a hold of my arm, pulled me away from where we were. I hadn't wanted him to stop. Not yet.

He was right.

He pulled me down into a crowded hallway, one that I hadn't been able to see before. The twists and turns made me trip, and I laughed, heady with the smell of cigarettes and adrenaline, knowing that this boy knew, he knew and I knew and it meant everything.

"Where are we going?" I whispered.

His mouth twitched. "You'll love it."

A narrow staircase later and we were inside a den. That's when the real party began.

I'd never taken drugs before, believe it or not. And especially not around dingy strangers with yellowing whites in their eyes. I was a heavyweight drinker, no doubt, but I couldn't afford to lose such control around people. I had to be alert. I had to be observant.

But with Eli... that was different. There was no control left for me to lose, not with my secret planted in his ears.

Tightly rolled joints were passed around in the darkness. I inhaled, closing my eyes, letting that strange smoke fill my lungs and mind. There were bottles of very strong whisky, too, and I poured some into Eli's mouth and sucked it out with my own.

Everything became so hazy. It was a haze that I found somehow hilarious, because the laughter poured out of my mouth like bittersweet poison. Everything was funny and distorted – the couple having sex behind me, the mysterious hand making its way up my leg, and even the toothless man who leered at my cleavage.

I didn't want it to stop. It couldn't stop.

I wouldn't let it.

Time blurred into nothing. Voices and laughter and screams passed back and forth, back and forth from one ear to another, but I kept smoking to keep that buzz. I swallowed and smoked and snorted everything that was passed to me, even the clean white lines on the table, even the strange little pill that tasted like sugar cubes.

Eli's face became distorted. My laughter didn't sound like mine – it sounded like a witch's throaty cry, cackling and cackling out of the dim hole opening up on the ceiling. I looked down and gasped, because it wasn't a hand crawling up my leg at all, but thick, slimy tentacles.

"You wanna stay?"

Bounce, bounce, bounce, the sentence went. It bounced back and forth across the walls, echoing and then dimming down and then echoing again. I look back up at the distorted man and saw Eli. Lust combusted in the pit of my stomach with alarming rate, and I took his face in my hands and kissed him. I almost knocked the table over in process of climbing into his lap.

People laughed all around us. But the heat had been injected into my veins already, and what I wanted nothing more was Eli. He met my lips just as hard, putting his bottle down and hitching up the fabric that covered me.

"This her first time here?" Someone rumbled in a low voice. It was like I was invisible, merely a toy on display. My mouth was on Eli's neck, now, and the dress had ridden up too far to hide anything. Too much made no sense to me. But it was the greatest form of chaos I'd ever known.

"'Course it is. Look at her."

"Eli always gets the pretty ones."

"Hurry the fuck up!" A man yelled, impatient. "I wanna turn before the cops arrive."

"Touch me and I'll have you dead," I panted into Eli's throat, getting rid of his shirt. I didn't give a damn if they watched – they could have a free show if that's what they wanted. All I needed was for Eli to be naked, and to be naked now. My hands were already done with his jeans.

A series of chortles erupted, and soon a greasy hand was caressing my ass. Eli barked violently, "Fuck off. She's mine."

I turned around, still panting, but now angry with whomever had touched me. It was the boy in his mid 20's, the one with yellowing teeth and equally yellow hair.

My senses had slowed down to a point when I reacted to things 5 seconds after they happened. The boy managed to cop a feel before I could retaliate, and that riled the rest of them up, thinking that I was some kind of sex toy. It began to dawn on me that these people were dangerous, and that I had put myself in a position in which I was helpless.

It also dawned on me that it was Eli who brought me here, who knew who these people were, and knew exactly what would happen to me.

My anger was muted and drugged, but Eli's anger was immediate. He threw me off of him, throwing a punch, and I felt the impact of the dirty ground 5 seconds too slow.

I was sluggish. I was weak. I was temporarily no longer a force to be reckoned with. And I definitely didn't have time to react when the door was busted open by the Alistair Police Department.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 266 24
Huntingtown was panicking; no one knew where the sirens were coming from. There was no electricity, and there was no way for the storm Sirens to be s...
25 0 6
"Elias stared at her, lying in the muddy street. Her blonde hair was now a murky shade of brown and her heel was broken. His vision went dark with an...
5.7K 320 46
Lexington Robinson has been blacking out for as long as she can remember. Ever since she suffered a head injury as a child, there are pieces of her m...
87.8K 3.8K 34
Best rankings: #1IN PSYCHOLOGICAL #1 IN TORTURA #1 SKITZOPHRENIA #1 SPLITPERSONALITY 2019/03/30 !!!WARNING!!! about... - sexua...