The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

By Wildfire_247

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... More

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 15

80 8 0
By Wildfire_247

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

I could feel the wind blow on my face as I ran. This feeling felt so familiar. Like if this had already happened. I didn't know where I was going. I just knew one thing. I know what I'm running from. I ran like my life depended on it. In my way it did. My legs just carried me far away. Far from everyone.

These feelings inside me wouldn't go away. No matter how far I ran or how fast. These feelings just won't go away. Deep down I know they won't go away just like that. But I hoped they did. I started to run out of air as I saw trees come to view. I noticed that I had reached the park.

I touched my lips feeling something. I cleaned my tears away when I saw people walking around. All this seemed familiar.

I've come to this park so many times but this time it felt different. I felt something in me that was attached to the park. Out of all the places in this town I came to the park. It was cliche but it felt like my heart was drowned here. My mind was set on one thing and my heart another. They were in two different places at once and I didn't know why.

As people passed by they gave my weird looks. I ignored them and walked to a bridge crossing a small river.

"Who was it?"

"Oh um, Sam. He wants to talk. He said to meet him up at that bridge we passed earlier"

I touched the handles of the bridge with my finger tips. Electricity filled my body.

"Oh ok, I'll call a taxi to come and pick me up. I have no idea where I'm at. I wish I could meet him but it's getting cold and super late. So see you tomorrow in class or should I say classes"

I laugh to myself.

"Sorry, I would walk you home but you know. I'll see you tomorrow"

It was like visions of some sort. But they felt real like if it happened. I fought the urge to let the visions continue. But this was the first time I could do more than just hear and feel them.

"Wait your not Sam? Ugh Nathaniel"

I felt annoyed.

"Why would you think I was Sam? Is that why you said again? No wonder, well at least you came"

"Your beautiful, you know that. I don't think I can hold myself back anymore"

It felt so real. Like if it all was happening right here right now. I could almost actually feel his warm breath brush my face.

I legs started to walk away towards the woods heading toward my house. I felt like I was being followed. I turned around but nothing.

"Stop doing that, your making it harder when you do that"

"Stop doing what"

I bit my bottom lip. It was like automatic reaction that I had no control over.

"I can't anymore. Oh god your beautiful"

The feeling of someone else lips on mine felt warm. I touched my lips as if actually feeling his lips on mine. But this was all in my head.

I closed my eyes letting my tears flow down my cheeks. I soon start running again. Not knowing where I was going again.

🌹

"Ali I don't want to go to a party. How many times do you want me to tell you" I'm not in the mood to do anything. Most definitely going to a party. That, I was sure of.

"Come on Alexandra" Alishya whined.

After running a lot I had gotten tired so I headed home. On my way home Alishya saw me. She was worried about me so she insisted on walking me the rest of the way home. I wanted to be left alone but she wouldn't take no for an answer. When we got to my house I expected her to leave but she didn't. Instead she invited herself in. She wanted to know what was wrong but I wouldn't budge.

When I said Alishya wouldn't take no for an answer I meant it. She wouldn't stop asking what was wrong until I told her. So I did, I told her almost everything. I didn't tell about why the word meant so much or what happened at the park.

Alishya is the type of person that not only doesn't like taking no as an answer but that has the need to put a smile on someones face. Even if they don't want it.

I don't know how I know all that about her but I just do. Without thinking twice I trusted. It felt so natural. I'm assuming that we were friends before the accident. I had known of her before but not like I do now, or like how I did before the accident.

There's these college kids that throw a party every once or twice a month. I don't party much but their party's are pretty famous.

Call me crazy if you'd like. I just don't like being in a crowded room with drunk, sweaty and horny teenagers. It's just not my thing. I'm not going to lie though. I have gone to college parties but it's really rare to see me at one.

"I'll stop bothering you if you go. You need a distraction and a party is the best distraction there is." I shake my head in disagreement.

"We could just go to the movies or the mall or something else if you want to distract me."

"Come on Alexandra" she whined. "Don't be a party pooper. I promise I won't bother you. You see here, I pinky promise" she said sticking out her pinky to me.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine, but I'm only going for a hour" I say as I twist my pinky around hers. I than remember something. "But your helping me get into the school to get my stuff. I left everything there" I check my pockets to see if I at least have my keys with me but I don't. "God dang I don't even have my keys, must of left my motorcycle keys in my locker of something" I faced palmed myself.

"I'll help you if you stay for 4 hours instead" I groaned but than nod. "Fine but let's hurry" she nods and goes to my closet. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting us clothes. You seriously didn't think we would go like this did you" I nodded confused. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing" she face palms herself and answers. "Everything is wrong with that outfit. It doesn't scream party material" she kept looking through my closet on till she found us outfits that I'm guessing scream party material.

"Here this is for you" she handed me a whole outfit. "You can stay with those shoes and this outfit is for me" she smiled excitedly taking my clothing. I roll my eyes and laugh.

•🌹•

"Are you done?" I asked knocking on my bathroom door. "Yeah I'm coming" Alishya yelled from the other side of the bathroom door.

I hear the door unlock so I step back. She soon comes out. She was wearing a red belly shirt and jean shorts. I didn't even know I had those. Her hair was naturally curly so she let her curls lose.

I on the other hand was wearing a harder red but also belly shirt with a green coat and black jeans that were both ripped at my knees. And also let my hair out. Well I didn't have much of a choice. Alishya wouldn't let me do anything.

I always keep a extra-or sometimes when I don't have one-hair tie. So when she's not looking I'm putting it up.

"Ok can we leave now?" Alishya sighs than nods. "Yeah let's go, I don't have a car so we have to walk."

"It's ok because school isn't that far from here" we head downstairs and I grab a flashlight. We leave the house and we start walking.

It wasn't as late so people were still at the school or more like teachers. We reach the school and I see my bike parked in the empty parking lot. We hide behind a bush because we hear keys rattling.

A flashlight is soon pointed towards us. It stays like that for a minute but than they leave.

"Ok, I'll go by myself. I'll call you when I find my phone and other stuff" she nods giving me the piece of paper with her number, just Incase I don't have it. I slowly get out from behind the bushes and run into the school.

The hallways were quiet and dark. It was like those hallways from scary movies. I take out my flashlight. I look at the numbers on the doors looking for the class I was in last.

I find it and head in. I see my stuff thrown all across the room. How did my stuff go from my backpack to the classes whole floor.

I hear someone walking outside the door so I grab the things near me. I stuff it all in my bag. I stay still when I hear someone about to open the door.

"Mr. Adam what are you doing here at this hour" I here a male teacher say. "Oh you know sir" I smiled as I could partially could hear his smirk. I already knew it was Nathaniel.

I hide under the teachers desk. "I actually don't know Mr. Adam but while your here come help me" I here the door open.

"With exactly am I helping with" he sits on the teachers desk. "Get off that desk Mr. Adams" he gets off. "Someone felt all there stuff laying on the ground. There was a back bag but I... don't know where it went" I could see the teacher was looking around for my bag.

"Oh I took the bag. A friend of mine asked me to bring their bag for them. I didn't know all this other stuff was theirs." Does Nathaniel know I'm here?

"Ok than you can pick up the rest of this mess and bring it back for your friend" the teacher leaves and so does Nathaniel.

I hear them talking so I get out from under the desk. I pick up the rest of the stuff. I find my keys. I look for my helmet because I can't find it. It was here I saw it.

"Are you look for this?" I turn around and see Nathaniel standing by the door holding my helmet.

"Yes" I walk over to him and try taking but I fail. "Give it to me Nathaniel" he smirks at me.

"Actually you can keep it. I can get myself a other one. Bye now" he seemed surprised. I grab my back bag. I walk out of the door and out the school.

I could hear running. I reach my motorcycle and get on. "Wait" I hear Nathaniel panting for air. "Where are you going" I sigh.

"Isn't it obvious" he raises his eyebrow in confusion. I get off the motorcycle and spin around showing his my outfit. "Ok you have clothing. You look hot by the way."

"I'm going to a party, unfortunately" I mumble the last word. "Wait where is Ali?" I look around. "ALI" I scream. "My friends took care of her" my eyes widened in horror.

"What did you do to Ali?" I stepped back. "I see how that came out wrong. I meant my friends took her to the party already" I let out a breath of relief.

"Can we go now?" I look at him confused. "You can leave" I grabbed my helmet and put it on. "You look even hotter and I don't have a ride" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not giving you a ride" I got on my motorcycle and started the engine.

"Hey I saved your life. You could have been caught in there." I sigh thinking about it. "What were you doing there anyway and how did you know I was here?"

"I was dared to come to the school and do something and on my way here I saw you and your little friend talking about what you were doing here. I went to do my thing and than came to check on you. That's when I saw the teacher. And if we don't leave right now than we both will-" Nathaniel was cut out when we hear someone scream angrily.

"MR. ADAM WHERE ARE YOU" I giggle. What did he do know. I see him smile at me. I look at him confused.

"Alright get on" I say. He gets on and raps his arms around my waist. The front doors to the school open and a teacher filled with glitter and blue paint comes out.

I speed off laughing. "Was that Mr. Johnson" he nods and chuckled.

We soon reach the house where the party was being lead. Nathaniel gets off first and waits for me. I turn off the engine and put the keys in my  back pocket. I leave my back bag and flashlight hanging from the handle. I get off and take out the main stand with my foot. I take off my helmet and leave it on top of my motorcycle.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod and walk in with him.

As I walked in I could feel like someone watching me. I walk to the kitchen to get a drink. I pick up a soda.

"What the fvck are you doing here" I turn around and it was Sam. He looked angry but I didn't care.

"I'm here to party what else. Is this not a party" I smirk drinking a soda. "I never said you could come" my smirk falls. I almost chock on my drink.

"I don't need your permission to go anywhere. I'm a single girl and even if I was going out with you I would still be free to party" I spill my drink on him and leave the kitchen. I could feel him glare at my retreating back.

I don't belong to him or anyone.

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
504K 18.1K 62
#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lies. Her life is playing with her happines...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
45 5 4
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...