Water Hearts (Mikleo X O.C)

By CoolGuyCaeden

My name is Skyler and I am the most powerful water seraph in the world. I was also the daughter & Servant to... More

prologue
Human Alert
New Shepherd
Out Of The Ruins
Waking Up

A/N

188 3 3
By CoolGuyCaeden

How many times do I have to say that I hate doing these things and then do one before hating myself even more?

No, there is no bad news here. I'm not putting this book on hold or discontinuing it. I simply want to apologize.

I did not realize that it had been about two months since I even spared a glance at this book but hey, what can you do. I might be able to update by Sunday (it's Wednesday). Might not. A lot of stuff is going on and my relationship with my parents isn't the best. With school presenting a LOT more problems then it should be I haven't really been feeling up to writing lately but I have a draft for the next chapter so I hope that I'll be able to complete it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
908K 41.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC