My Sweet Donald | Trump

By kendallxgreene

[ Parody Fanfic ] I told Donald I didn't want him to run for the 2016 election. He wouldn't listen to me. He... More

ONE: The Election
TWO: The Announcement

Intro

43 1 0
By kendallxgreene

MY SWEET DONALD
by: kendallxgreene

copyright: all rights reserved 2017
/ no plagiarism allowed /

***

book cover credits: The Trump Administration (about the only props they'll get from me)

disclaimer: This is purely a work of parody and fiction!

main characters: Donald Trump, Rose Dickens, Melania Trump

warnings: Sex scenes (ohhhh yeahhhh babbyyyy. In this book, you will find out the truth about The Legend of Covfefe)

dedication: This is dedicated to Donald Jr. That he may find peace within himself by this piece of magnificent literature. This is also dedicated to Mike Pence— deep down, I know you want Donny to step down but he ain't just gonna step down like that eh eh eh!

PREMISE:

I told Donald I didn't want him to run for the 2016 election. He wouldn't listen to me. He doesn't value my opinion. I'm just "the other woman" after all. Who am I compared to the great, benevolent Melania Trump? I'm just Rose Dickens, an ex-model who got "kittyfied" by my sweet Donald's magnificent, larger than life hands.

I still love him. I need to help him. I don't want the American people to take him away from me.

Go to the next page to see the masterpiece >>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
73.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...