The Lost Dragon Zodiac

Por suishouandkumiko

This is by Night. Kumiko otherwise known as Night is a kid who's on a higher level than Mira and Erza! She's... Más

Night's story
FairyTail
Lucy Heartfillia
Meet the Guild
Ice, Fire dragon, Monkey, and Bull
The Encounter
Erza's Back
Fairy Tail Cafe!
Excuse me, MAIDS!? (Fairy Tail Cafe pt 2)
Yukino
Q/A with Kumiko and Suishou
A/N PLZ READ!
The Sun Dragon's Fall
A/n
Revenge and Apologies
Important Message

The Day We Actually Get a Job

92 2 3
Por suishouandkumiko

A/n: I don't own FairyTail, but I do own Night, Mike, Storm, and Lucifer! Now READ.

Night's POV (It will be my POV for 90% of the story)

When I woke up this morning I found myself in a new place with my clothes next to me. I was sleeping in Natsu's lap, so I continued my nap since it was warm. I was just sleeping until the blond devil arrives.

"MY ROOM!"

She then kicked us off the couch and into the wall. When I finally woke up I had a bruise on my cheek and two bickering children next to me. Natsu noticed that I was awake and started to go behind me.

"Please don't hurt us, we just wanted you to come with us. Lucy was the one who yelled and kicked us."

"A-aye..."

I then turned to Lucy who had a confused look on her face. I walked closer to her with looks that could kill.

"Don't you know how to be quiet when someone is asleep?"

I then chopped her on the head with an ice fist making her pass out. I then went back to sleep knowing that Natsu would get me something to make my anger go away. When I woke up I finally realized something.

"Storm!?! Lucifer!?!"

"We're here!"

They went up to the window and came in. Lucy was crying about something.

"NOW GO HOME!" She yelled.

"But your place is exciting!" Natsu said with two bruises on his head.

"I HATE BOYS!"

Lucifer then went up to her and started to prepare an attack until I pulled him away and ate our chocolate croissants that Natsu bought us.

~Time Skip due to my laziness~

"There ya got your tea, so once ya finish it get out, ok?. OK"

"Geez talk about mean."

They the started to talk about celestial stuff so I just re-quiped into my regular hoodie and stuff and started to draw. She then summoned Nikola one of my old pals. How I know him is another story. I jumped infront of her and swooped up Nikola.

"Long time no see buddy!"

"Pun Pun~"

Lucy then looked at me, "How do you know him?"

"None of your buisness, only Gray, Storm, Lucifer, and Suishou know."

Lucy then started to explain her keys as I caught up with Nikola or Plue as she called him. Natsu and Happy drooled at the thought of Cancer. Ha! Once they see him they are gonna flip. They started to talk about random stuff, until Natsu said something that kinda irritated me.

"It's decided! Let's team up!"

"Sorry ash for brains, but I am in a team with Gray, Storm, Lucifer, and Suishou so no."

"Team Up?"

Damn! She's stupid. Happy and Storm needed to tell her about teams for her to understand.

"Why are you here then Night?"

"These two. I have nothing else to do so I have to join in on that job that they're hiding."

They then showed us the job that was about that Duke Everlue guy. Lucy was reading it out loud, but one part got me pissed off.

"Warning, Everlue is a dirty man who is looking for maids with blond or black hair."

"NATSU! IF YOU THINK THAT I'M GONNA PUT UP WITH THIS YOU ARE WRONG! GET READY FOR A LIVING HELL YA BASTARD!" I yelled at him. I was about to attack him, but Storm and Lucifer got to it first. She then started to scold him while beating him up.

"You pervert! If you think that Night is gonna dress up in a maid outfit just for the job then you are wrong. If she does do this I will make sure that you will not look at all! If you so much as peek I will rip your eyes so that you can never see again you got that!"

Lucifer then started breath attacks at Happy growling at the now beaten up cat.

"Aww, don't be angry Night. Just get into character and call me master while Lucy calls Happy master." Natsu started to nosebleed for some reason.

Natsu's POV

Night in a maids outfit score! This is payback for dying my hair blue while I was asleep that one time. Haha.

"Oooooh He loooooves her!"

"What why would you say that Happy!?!"

"Cuz your having a nosebleed just thinking about her."

I touched near my nose and realized that I was nose bleeding. Oh God. Night's gonna think that I'm a total pervert now! I could hear Happy laughing at me as I wiped off the blood. When I looked up I saw Night with a whole different face color. She was blushing! What!

Night's POV

~Time Skip~

"Ugh"

"Are you feeling okay master? Anything I could get for you?"

"I could really use a barf bag right now."

"Me too."

Me and Natsu looked as if all the life got sucked out of us.

"Hey I'm acting as master!" Happy said.

I was now hanging outside the window with Storm trying to pull me back in along with Lucifer.

"Anyways, I'm so excited for my first job I know I'm gonna rock it." Lucy said confidently

"I thought you were mad about it." I said trying to get myself out the window.

"Yea I was, but if this guy like pretty girls then I'm perfect." she then started to fantasize about something that I don't even wanna know. 

Natsu then spoke up, "Nah, I think Night will do a better job."

"Honestly I think all you humans look alike to me." Happy said. 

We got to town with me and Natsu starving. We started to complain about it, but Lucy just had to be the dumb one and ask the most stupidest question ever.

"Why don't you two just eat your own fire and ice."

"Yeah sure that's a great idea. Why don't ya just eat Plue or Taurus while your at it." Natsu said.

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?!" She exclaimed

"Stupid, it's kinda the same thing." I said glaring at the blond.

We were gonna eat at a restaurant, but Lucy dragged me off somewhere. She took me to a fucking cosplay store for our outfits. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I am not dressing like that for anyone!" She forced me into it by threatening me. She said that I would be dragged into buying other stuff with her. When we got back I saw a whole bunch of plates full of favorite pastries.

"Save these for Night." Natsu said while stuffing his face with meat

"Aye, she likes pastries." Storm said.

"Aye, sir!" Happy exclaimed

"Really, for me thanks!

"N-night!"

(Only the actual outfit not the anime character)

 Storm was about to get to Natsu, but Lucifer was trying to hold her back from tearing out Natsu's eyes. Lucy was punching me and whispering things to me as she tried to make me talk.

"Ugh fine. H-how is you meal m-m-master. Please ask for a-anything your wish is m-my c-command."

Natsu then had another nosebleed. Um.

Natsu's POV (ik this is basically a Natsu fluff thing)

She looked so hot in that maid outfit! I know that I'm having a nosebleed so I tried to stop it. I stuck a bunch of napkins in my nose as Night quietly ate the pastries with a pout. So,  Cute! wait, WHAT! I never say stuff like that! Maybe Erza knows whats going on. This has been happening for a while now.

"W-what!" Night said. Shit! I must've said it out loud

"He loooooooves her!"

"Sh-shut up Happy!"

Night's POV

When I started to eat my croissants I think I saw Lucy glare at me. I think she got the hots for Natsu. Well, there's nothing I can do for her. We went to the place where we were supposed to get the job info. I brought a bag of chocolate croissants with me. When we were supposed to do our maid thing I got out of it by saying that I have blue hair too, which was true. Lucy then got rejected by Everlue and his ugly maids. I was pretty sure that one of them was a zodiac named Virgo. She would always follow me around when I was younger.

We decided that we would do our backup plan. Take em by storm, but instead of breaking the door down Lucy somehow convinced Natsu to go through the window. I opened the window instead because I had more experience breaking into buildings, since Artemis trained me to be a ninja. When we got in we went into this storage room. I re-quipped into my Ninja uniform.

Happy and Storm got a hold on something and I think they were heading for Lucy.

'Did ya forget about me!?!' Lucifer screamed inside my head.

'Oh sorry Lucifer. Stay near blondie though. I think something bad is about to happen. Take Storm too, but knowing her she's gonna wanna watch Happy since she is his older sister.'

'Got it Boss!' He said using that name that I hate.

'Don't call me Boss!'

'Hehe'

That dragon is gonna become an icicle someday. Turns out that Happy and Storm got a hold of these skulls that they put on. "Boo!" After they said that Lucy screamed. So much for sneaking around.

"Hey, Night, Natsu look at us!"

"Yeah, your looking cool!" we said admiring the masks they found.

We looked in a few rooms quickly getting tired of it. "Why don't we just take 'em hostage and force them to tell us where the book is!"

"Cuz, the whole point of this is to not be seen. Like a stealthy ninja." Lucy said completely not noticing me.

Natsu then started to fantasize about being an actual ninja. "Like Night.~ A real Ninja~"

"INTRUDERS! LETS TAKE 'EM OUT GIRLS!" Virgo said with the other ugly maids.

Happy and Storm scared the off with the skull masks that they had. Virgo was taken out by me.

"Ice Dragon Spinjitzu!" I then spun around making a tornado of ice and hitting Virgo. (Ninjago reference) Virgo then jumped on top of us almost squishing us, but we held her up and kicked her with fire and ice. I noticed that Natsu used his scarf as a mask kinda like me, but my mask only covered half of my face. Happy and Storm got into it too, so Storm asked me to re-quip her into her outfit.

"Wait, so Night is actually a Ninja. What kinda person is she exactly?" Lucy asked Storm.

Storm was about to answer, but I answered first. "A person that you don't wanna anger."

We went into the librarby (LOL) to look for the book. I was climbing up the bookshelves looking for the book until Natsu found it in some weird way. We were about to burn it, but Lucy just had to stop and read it. "Come on let me keep it!"

"The job is to burn it! Just give us the damn book already Blondie!" I said clearly pissed off.

"Come on! Let's just tell them the we burned it. I promise I won't tell!" Lucy said holding the book to her chest.

"We don't like to lie." Natsu said lighting his hand up with fire while I just stood there glaring at her. I wanted to light my fist on fire too, but then she would know my secret.

"Aye." said both cats. I noticed that Storm was taking out her little katana lighting it up. Lucifer started to open his mouth and start breathing fire while growling at Lucy.

Then Everlue came out of the floor revealing two guys who I knew were assassins.

"Uh, sorry guys I gotta run! Its all on you Natsu!" I said while I called for Lucifer and Storm.

A/n: Ok guys I'm making a chapter that's based on Night's history so if you don't want to read it until later I suggest that you skip it and go to the one after it. That's all my dragons!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.7K 206 52
Natsu and Lucy like each other but they wont admit it to each other, Natsu tries to cheer Lucy up but someone is after her, Will Natsu try to save he...
151K 1.9K 52
The 'strongest team' of Fairy Tail together with Wendy and Carla went to a mission in an isolated island. However, due to Natsu's recklessness all of...
1.2K 39 13
Juvia Lockser was destined to die at the age of 20, the prophecy has claimed that "She will die to protect those that she loves and nothing can chang...
84.2K 3K 35
Cover by @NyxAbsol (She's amazing!) xx Lucy is disturbed when Virgo appears. She warns her of a silver key spirit that has been changing things aroun...