Our Prince (Creepypasta × Mal...

By SquishySmithIII

All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darke... More

Dedications
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
I Hate To Love You
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter Five

2.1K 49 25
By SquishySmithIII

You only have two types of dreams: darkness or omens. The darkness is usually the most common type of dream. A dream where you just float in blank space and just unwind. These dreams were what maintained your madness and kept your insanity in check. Like all of the Pastas, you needed time to take a deep breath and be as normal as you could get.

But every once in a while, you would receive a warning from the depths of your soul and it would come to you in the form of a dream. You didn't know where they came from or who sent these visions to you, but you were always sure to pay close attention to the message that you receive. Often, it would be the night before your father would make his appearence. Other times, it was a just a friendly reminder to be careful when you were about to seriously screw something up.

But right now, you dreamt of darkness and let your mind unwind. You peered into the black abyss and saw two red eyes. Unusual. You didn't think about your red eyes, so how could an image of them appear? Wait... that eye shape... it wasn't yours.

"Get out of my head!" You screamed at the eyes. The eyes slowly started to fade away and you were slowly regaining consciousness. You felt a large hand shake your shoulder gently.

"Y/N, you awake?" E.J. said lightly.

Groaning, you flipped to the other side of the bed. "No," you mumbled.

"C'mon, I got you some medicine for your head," he chuckled.

You groaned again, sitting up and glaring sleepily at the kidney eater. You blinked once and clicked your tongue to the roof of your mouth. "Can I help you?"

"Medicine. Now," he placed a bottle of pills and glass of water in your hands.

"Thanks," you deadpanned. Taking the pills and tossing them back to the killer, you layed back down and thought about those stupid red eyes you inherited from Zalgo. "Any kills today?"

"Me and Clockwork have to go out tonight. Hoodie has to put up a few pages," he answered, putting the pills back in his pocket. "Nothing for you, Madness."

"Sweet," you smirked.

"I'll leave you to do whatever your doing," he waved his hand in your general area.

"Thanks for the drugs," you grinned.

"Anytime," he shut the door, but you could hear the smirk in his voice. You yawned and pulled your blankets back over your face for the next three hours until noon. And all you saw was the darkness again.

The next time you woke up, you got dressed and went downstairs to join some of the other Creeps by the T.V. where they were watching the news. It was the kill that you and Jane handled actually. The family's corpses looked even more grotesque in the daylight. Jane looked over to you and laughed once.

"Well, well, well... have a nice rest, Sleeping Beauty? Did you finally find a prince to wake you?" The masked girl asked.

"Yup," you smirked, "and he's sitting right here. Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah..." You closed your eyes and puckered your lips pretending to come in for a kiss.

You felt a hand clamp over your lips and heeled shoe make contact with your neck in a threatening way. "One more step and this heel is going right into your larynx, Madness," she snarled.

You laugh came out muffled against her hand and you resulted in stepping away from the girl, only to quietly sit next to her, hoping to not aggrivate her more. She resumed watching the television when Clockwork let out an impressed exclamation.

"Damn, Jane," Clockwork gasped when she glanced up at the T.V. to find the gruesome display of death, "you really cut a bitch up."

"She chucked a vase and a painting at Y/N, so I acted immediately and slit her throat," Jane said innocently.

You touched your cheek involuntarily. "Speaking of which, how does my cheek look?"

Jane looked to you and tilted her head. "It's good as new."

"Awww," you grinned, "you do care." She socked your shoulder and you just laughed.

***

"We're watching Twilight."

"Why do the girls always get to pick something to watch? Give us a chance, Jane."

"All you boys wanna do is watch Game of Thrones."

"So?"

"You skip to all of the sex scenes!"

"And?"

"YOU ALWAYS PAUSE WHEN THEY SHOW TITS!"

You, Jeff, Ben, and L.J. snickered to each other. You four had gathered on the couch to watch T.V. when Jane had crashed the party yelling about vampires and werewolves. It wasn't what you boys were expecting to say the least. "We're guys, Jane, we like boobs," you smirked.

She huffed. Clockwork came down the stairs with her knife in hand heading towards the door. "Clocky, help me out here! They're being unreasonable."

Clockwork made an uncomfortable expression. "Sorry, Jane, I have to go out."

"What! You're leaving me here with them!" She pointed to you four.

Jeff threw his hands up. "We were f*cking here first."

"Good luck," the clock-eyed girl hurried out into the chilly autumn air.

"Ugh!" She groaned.

"Hey, we're not that bad," Ben smiled.

She rolled her head to you. "Oh, trust me, you're that bad. Especially you, Madness."

The three around you all "oohed" and looked at you for a comeback. Now it was your turn to throw your hands up. "What the hell did I do?"

She stuttered for a moment thinking of a possible crime to blame you for. In the end, she came up with nothing and shrieked like a bratty teenage girl. Partially because she was one. "N-nevermind, forget it." She crouched low to the DVD player and got ready to put in a movie.

"What did I do?" You whispered to the three around you. They shrugged and chuckled at her little outburst of irritation.

"Hey, what are ya putting in there, Jane-y," L.J. chuckled.

"A movie," she replied with a very unenthusiastic attitude.

"Alright, we've narrowed that down," Ben rolled his eyes.

"Genre, babe?" You asked.

A small growl sounded in her throat. "Guess."

"Please, no f*cking romance," Jeff growled.

"It's not that. I gave up on that a while ago," she muttered.

"Comedy? You know I love to laugh," the monochrome clown hollered.

"No, L.J., I thought we all made an arrangement about the comedies."

"You're too loud, dude," Ben said.

"That's not true!" He objected.

"Oh, it's true. That's probably the most truth this house has," Jeff said.

"Sci-fi?" You joked. Jane looked over at you and you could tell even under mask that she was not amused. "C'mon, there's tons of good sci-fi movies."

"Like what? Name one," she put her hands on her hips.

"Star Wars, for starters," you put a hand to your chin. "Star Trek, Avatar, other mundane movies that I can't think of at the moment."

"Okay, okay, I've had enough," she held up her hand. "It's an action movie, for you boys."

"Whaaaaaat?" Ben raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Are you for real?" Your e/c eyes glimmered with hope and excitement.

"Yes... but don't think I'll do it again-"

You got down before her on your knees and grabbed her arm, kissing it up in down like a peasant. "Thank you, oh merciful and magnificent Jane!"

"I wouldn't go that far," Jeff muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

She yanked her arm away and smacked you on the head, in between your horns. "Go sit down and wait."

"Yes, ma'am." You bowed one more time before the lady and then waited for the movie to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.5K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
1.2K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
13.5K 125 30
This is all about creepypasta's! For anyone who doesn't know their backstory, appearance, personality or powers and abilities. I don't own anything...
994K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...