Ever Babysat a Giant Robot? (...

By Arya_Skye

During an unfortunate accident that's half planned, the bots and cons are transformed into sparklings. Can O... More

Authors note
>》1《<
>》2《<
>》3《<
>》4《<
>》5《<
>》6《<
>》7《<
>》9《<
>》10《<
>》11《<
>》12《<
>》13《<

>》8《<

11.2K 389 484
By Arya_Skye

The little bots soon ended up in the same valley. Miko ran through with them so she could watch. Jack went after her to stop her, and the portal closed when he got to the other side.

"Great..." he mumbled and looked at her as he narrowed his eyes.

"What? We have to watch them." She said seriously and smiled slightly. He sighed forcefully and rubbed his face in irritation.

"Right." He muttered and looked towards the little vehicles. Optimus drove around then stopped suddenly and transformed into his biped mode. He watched as another portal opened and the cons came out. It closed after a few minutes and the sparklings stared at each other.

"Optimus! You are okay!" Knockout yelled as he smiled brightly. The Prime looked at him and waved happily. Megatron pouted and pointed at them.

"Attack!" He shouted and ran at them. The others looked at each other then ran to fight. Though they didn't know why.

Starscream squealed happily and transformed into his alternate mode. He flew around and shot at them as he laughed hysterically. The sparklings fought each other and argued about things. Jack and Miko looked at each other with confusion. They weren't exactly sure what to do.

Soundwave walked a few feet away from the fight and sat in the grass. Ratchet ran over and sat with him as he talked to him. The two started building something together as the others fought. Bumblebee and Knockout were sitting in the grass playing with some rocks. Smokescreen ran over and sat by the little scout. Starscream narrowed his optics, he ran over and shoved the speedsters.

"No! Bad bots!" He yelled angrily and glared at them.

"Don't be mean!" Knockout shouted and stood up. Smokescreen fought back tears and helped the little crying scout sit up.

"You no con!" Starscream screeched and glared darkly. "You a bad bot!" He shouted and smacked him. Knockout blinked in surprise then burst into tears. Jack ran over seeing the three sparklings crying. He knelt by them and the two Autobots hugged him tightly.

"Hey.... it's okay." He mumbled and the others stopped fighting. Knockout hugged the teen and cried with the other two. Jack blinked in surprise and hesitantly set a hand on his little helm. The other sparklings slowly walked over to them.

"Bad Knocks! Bad bot!" Starscream screeched and stomped his ped angrily. "No be nice to squishy!" He shouted and hit the little sparkling again.

"Stop that." Jack said seriously and narrowed his eyes. Starscream looked at him and whimpered quietly. "You don't hit people just because they're doing things you don't like." He said sternly as he glared at him.

"But-"

"But nothing!" He said as his voice raised and became more stern. "Is that understood?" He asked firmly. The sparklings had all gathered by now and stared at him. Starscream whimpered quietly and nodded quickly.

"Go sit on the rock until you can behave and be nice." He said seriously as he pointed at the boulder. Starscream looked at it then at him as tears filled his optics. "Now." Jack said seriously and firmly.

The little seeker looked at the others then hung his helm and walked off. Soundwave hummed happily and sat by the young teen as he watched. The others were deathly silent and stared at him blankly.

"Dang..." Miko muttered and smirked slightly as she folded her arms. "Way to go all mom on them." She said. He rolled his eyes and shook his head as he looked at the others.

"Squishy?" He looked down at Knockout for a moment. "Can... can you be my sire?" He asked quietly.

"Uh..." he mumbled and looked at Miko for help. She smirked and shrugged slightly as the sparklings gathered around him.

"Nu." Megatron said seriously as he stomped his ped and glared at them. "I not stan for dis!" He shouted. Optimus looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Friends!" He squealed happily and squeezed his optics shut as he smiled.

"Nu Opdiws!" He shouted and tried to push him away. "We no fwiends!" He yelled and wiggled free. Optimus stared at him blankly then activated his mask as he glared.

"Tag!" He shouted and raised his servo high in the air. The Autobots squealed happily and ran over to their leader. Megatron smiled brightly and stood taller as he looked at the others.

"Tag!" He yelled and they ran over to the little warlord. "Pwepawe to go dow!" He said and the two leaders had a staring contest before running off. Jack and Miko watched them then looked at each other and shrugged. They were just weird now.

~

"Lord Megatron." Shockwave said as he walked out of the lab. "I have come up with a solution for..." he trailed off and looked around. The Nemesis was empty. He typed on the computer and found that no one was there. He looked at the ground bridge history and stared blankly for a moment. He then activated the bridge to find the sparklings.

~

The two humans watched the sparklings play around for a while. Knockout got angry with Megatron and stopped in his tracks as he huffed angrily. He pouted cutely and folded his arms.

"Come on!" Steve yelled and stomped his ped.

"No. I don't want to be on Megatron's team anymore." He pouted and turned his back to them.

"What?!" The warlord yelled angrily and glared at him. "Why not?!" He shouted.

"Because you're a meany!" Knockout shouted and glared at him as he turned around. Miko sighed quietly and walked over then sat by the con.

"Why... um... don't you be on Optimus' team for now?" She asked quietly. He nodded slowly then went to the other team.

"Traitor!" Megatron roared angrily and stomped his ped. Knockout stopped suddenly and looked at him as tears filled his optics.

"You bad bad bot! Never a goo bot! Stupid!" He shouted and shoved him to the ground. Knockout burst into tears again and Optimus glared at Megatron. The Autobots hugged the little con and Steve went to comfort his friend.

"Beehive!" Optimus said and stood in front of the others. "Be nice." He muttered and stood taller. Ratchet handed the little Prime a wrench.

"Get him." He muttered as he pouted cutely and glared at the con.

"You not the boss of me!" Megatron shouted and shoved them to the ground. He punched the little Prime repeatedly as he cried uncontrollably.

"Megatron!" They jumped at the stern tone and looked at Miko. She narrowed her eyes and towered over the warlord. "Stop hitting Optimus." She seethed angrily through gritted teeth. Megatron blinked in surprise and stood up as he stared at her. He stood as tall as he could and puffed out his chest plate.

"I no scared of you fleshy." He muttered and folded his arms. Jack stood by her and folded his arms as he gave him a stern look.

"You better be." He said seriously. "We won't let you hurt the others anymore." He growled lowly. Megatron whimpered quietly at the two and glanced between them.

"Do you need to sit in time out with Starscream?" Miko asked seriously. The seeker stopped suddenly and stared at them. He had been trying to sneak away from the boulder. He quickly ran back to it and sat down as he whimpered. Megatron shook his helm furiously and stared at the ground.

"No..." He mumbled as he made circles with his ped.

"Then what do you think you should do?" Miko growled lowly then stood taller and folded her arms. Giving off a commanding air.

"Say sowwy..." he mumbled and looked at her then away again.

"Then do it." She said firmly and he nodded slowly. He hesitated then walked over to Optimus as he kept his helm low.

"Sowwy Opdiws." He mumbled and sniffed sadly. "Fwiends?" He asked quietly and stepped back as he wiped his tears away. Optimus smiled a little and set a servo on his shoulder plate.

"We'll always be friends." He said and smiled brightly. He looked at the others and stood taller. "Autobots! Tranferm and roll out!" He said seriously. They did as told and drove around the area.

"Dec... decs... dece... derps... ugh!" Megatron shouted and threw his servos in the air. "Twansfowm and wise up!" He shouted and they did what he said. Miko looked at Jack and smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"They're going to be the death of me." She muttered and took pictures of them as they played.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.6K 26
After a GroundBridge malfunction, the kids find themselves warped to another dimension, where everything is switched for them. They find that the Dec...
82.6K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...
490K 11.5K 53
What if one night a child, a innocence and shy little girl, witnessed a fight against two robots?What happens if that child decide to leap into that...
161K 4.3K 21
Lord Megatron has always found Starscream to be more trouble than he was worth, but when the idea of gaining more of the rare Seeker breed is placed...