A Lost Princess [Completed]

By QuackTheGreat

=====I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK===== I enter my house my mate following behind m... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
New cover
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
New Book Cover
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Book cover
Chapter Sixteen
Thank you!
Chapter Seventeen

Note

307 12 0
By QuackTheGreat

Sorry if you thought this was a chapter but I had to make this note.

I'm going to be on holiday so I won't be able to update chapters all the time, mostly because there's no wifi where I stay there.

Also, the reason why I haven't updated any chapters for quite a while is because even if I know what to write, I feel like I can't write it properly. It's like I have one idea but as I'm writing it, it starts to fade away and I have no idea what to write in between each idea.
I really want to finish this book as I haven't finished even one book in my life on Wattpad.

Thank you to everyone who understands this and is still with this book and I hope that I can update a chapter as soon as possible.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
80.2K 2.2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
345 4 52
This is the lovestory between an alpha werewolf and his Luna... except... The she-wolf was apart of The Grey Pack (a lower level community) growing u...
51.9K 1K 6
I don't know what the hell is happening. One day I am happy go lucky, and the next everywhere I turn dead people are turning up. And they all want me...